• Published 5th May 2020
  • 2,242 Views, 79 Comments

Monstra Monstrum—Hunt of the Wendigo - Blacklight Brony



A series of brutal murders began with ties to an unnatural being able to kill with startling ease. Ponies have gotten glempses of them, different monsters. Eris comes up with a plan, ask something with in-depth knowledge of the creatures, a human.

  • ...
15
 79
 2,242
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 8 )

Nice conclusion here and looking forward to seeing the next part of the series and hope it comes soon.

I was gonna say, how was this the sequel? Reading it, I had the feeling, but the ending solidified it, sad it ended here, but darn is it gonna be good to perchance see an elongated sequel to this series.

10320525
More than likely, and I do hope people will add in stories

A story that has been on my radar for a while.

Having finally read it, I can say, in all honesty, it is a very good start to a universe.

Blacklight, you got a talent for this kind of story.

Extremis Malis Extrema Remedia.

11334780
Kind of, there's not really a definite way to kill Wendigoes, so I did have to make up something. Salt is commonly used to ward demons and fire can represent purification and safety. It's better than "chop up the Wendigo and go as far away from each other as possible".

Like I said before, I'm not going to say this is a good story, infact it's complete crap since I couldn't stick to a single idea. There's a ton of plot inconsistencies and poor word choice to the point that I visibly cringe at it now. I'm not proud of it and will probably do a rewrite in the future, using this as a basic template, and correct everything that I did wrong.

I appreciate all the critiques you gave and I plan to use them to their fullest. As for the edginess... I was trying to go for a Gerald of Riviera and forgot to add a softer side to the character which I'm hoping to get in the sequel.

Once again, I can't say how much I appreciate your criticism and hopefully cleared up a few things that may have not made too much sense.

11388273
True, I didn't really set it up other then him just trying to push others away for their sakes. I won't be able to write it at the moment since I'm in Army Basic Training at the moment. Phone time is a god send.

surprised to see hunt showdown here of all places

Login or register to comment