• Published 26th Aug 2019
  • 7,671 Views, 118 Comments

Fire and Steel (Mature) - shirotora

Comments ( 17 )

a amazing chapter and the art work is awesome.
so how long before Occelus finds out she has a clutch of eggs to lay?
this would be fitting and a good way to expand the new changelings.

When Cadence was told about that part, she laughed for a good minute straight. When she finally calmed down, she simply said, “Auntie Celestia’s going to get so much action, and won’t even get to enjoy it!”

Absolutely PRICELESS 👏:trollestia:

There were even a couple reporters that came in to interview Occelus, a few of her followers, and even Smolder. That was an interesting event. The reporters weren’t told what they were there for, only that they weren’t allowed to speak about it or publish anything until after the wedding. When they were informed what they were there for, there was a lot of panicking. Well, other than one pony. She just felt... hungry.

Shapeshifting... Whats not to love! Everything one could ever wish for. A harem/Hero of one 👍:twilightblush:

“Then why did he ask?” Occelus asked.

Dawww... She is so Innocent for a sex diviant :rainbowkiss:

Collecting DNA was never more entertaining ♡

Owww... Why not let her join? More love for her to collect and double the fun for Ember and Smolder when they get Sandwiched by Luke's 👍:raritystarry:

I'm pretty sure sperm only has 50% of someone's DNA, so that it can combine with the egg, which has the other 50%

11029088
Yes, but for the purpose of DNA mapping it's really good. Only blood is better.

11029053
That's why she was pulled from infiltration duty. She aced the study and training, but when it comes to actual social nuance, she's... less impressive. Some slang, metaphors, and figures of speech are difficult for her to figure out.

11029126
Makes sence. Lack of common sence can make or break ones cover...

11029126
Some of the personality traits you gave her really reminds me of how i (and others with ASD) have similar social troubles.
Slang, metaphors, and figures of speech, are all part of the things that people on the spectrum have trouble with understanding, especially if it's not self-explanatory. So thank you for this representation that is (relative to most intentional representation) actually fairly accurate, even if it's not intentional.

11029163
I don't write characters that are inclusive for inclusivity sake. I feel that's just an insult to those whom that character is supposed to represent. Instead, I let characters develop naturally. If they happen to develop into a character with a particular race, gender, disorder, or sexual orientation, it'll be because that's just how that character grew.

That said, I'm glad that who Occelus grew into speaks to you. It's always satisfying when my characters can be someone people can identify with.

11029301
well, i am also on the Spectrum, as it were, and just looking at how uve portrayed Ocellus, yeah, she fits...higher functioning, but shes definitely on the spectrum, and i think that actually helps her character to be more nuanced and interesting. though it WILL result in a few problems down the road, theres no getting around that, as a Changeling, she actually has a few advantages over others...her empathic ability.

being on the spectrum, i can attest to just how difficult it is to figure out how others r actually feeling since, at least for me, the purely physical cues get...well, lost for lack of a better term...i cant read faces, cant understand or use body language...means that i miss a great deal of a conversation...

11029343
I know a lot of people like that. It makes for many misunderstandings and miscommunications, but we know that those are possible and if someone says something the other doesn't like, we always ask for clarification first. That usually clears things up.

Lol after reading this scene my mind went then ember walks in and says my turn next

So how does a Changeling's form effect different abilities? Would Occulus be able to use any of Luke's abilities or those of a normal Lucario?

11122517
If they use a type 2 transformation and have the biological components to use those abilities, then yes. However, that doesn't mean they have the power of whatever they become. If a changeling were to get an alicorn form, they would have access to alicorn magic but they would NOT be as powerful as an alicorn. So, if they take a form that has magic that requires more power than they have, they just can't use that form's magic.

11122542
So she would likely have the ability to do things like sense Aura or use Aura Sphere, but those moves wouldn't be necessarily as strong as a Lucario's, right?

11127034
That's actually addressed in the most recent chapter.

Wooooo!

All caught up to this far in the actual story and can't wait till I wake up and read the next chapter after this in the main story!.

Login or register to comment