• Published 5th Jun 2019
  • 709 Views, 6 Comments

An Unexpected Relationship - gameplan



Octavia makes an Unexpected friend which grows into something more

  • ...
9
 6
 709

Chapter 40 Home (Final Chapter)

Vinyl and Octavia got off the train, they were back in Manhattan, they started on home. Octavia had a strong grip on Vinyls arm. They walked in there home to see Vinyl glasses still on the floor shattered Vinyl picked them up.

“Oh Vinyl, I’ll go buy you a new pair,” Octavia said.

“Thanks, Octy.” Vinyl said.

“There you two are.” Lyras voice rang through the house.

“Ahhh!” Vinyl and Octavia shouted. “What are two doing here.” Vinyl said.

“Well we heard about what happens here and in Canterlot, and we just wanted to make sure you guys were ok.” BonBon said.

“I’m doing better, as long as I have Vinyl and you guys as my friends, I’ll find,” Octavia said. At that moment Octavia wrapped her arms around all of them into a big hug.

Comments ( 4 )

hope you all enjoy this story!

I’m looking at the upvotes to downvotes on this story and omg is this story really that bad? I haven’t read it yet

9664645
I think it's a great story. It is a bit fast paced and there are some grammar errors in it. But i love the light read of this.

If you start reading it and expect a long emotional wind up and initial awkwardness between those two like we see in most other octyscratch stories, you'll probably be disappointed. But for me it's a lovely change and i can look past the few mistakes that pop up in the writing.


9662937
I for one am enjoying it a lot. I am truly surprised by the ratings here. But i have to say, thank you for writing!

I really tried, but I couldn't get through the second chapter. There's too many grammar errors, misspellings, and missing words. Not as bad as some stories I've seen, but the difficulty reading it ruins any enjoyment the story itself might give.

Login or register to comment