• Published 5th Jun 2019
  • 710 Views, 6 Comments

An Unexpected Relationship - gameplan



Octavia makes an Unexpected friend which grows into something more

  • ...
9
 6
 710

Chapter 11 Lunch Time

Octavia and Vinyl walked down the main street in Canterlot. Octavia was showing Vinyl the concert hall where she will be performing tomorrow. The two walked in and showed VInyl that she got her a front row seat.

“So I get to sit in the front row Right by you, that's awesome.” Vinyl said.

“Yes, you do,” Octavia told Vinyl.

“There you are, Octavia,” Lyra said from the entrance of the hall.

Octavia and Vinyl looked around to so Lyra and BonBon walking toward them.

“Hey Lyra, hay BonBon how are you guys,” Octavia asked.

“We are doing great Octavia.” BonBon said. “Lyra was showing me the concert hall.”

“I was doing the same for VInyl. We were just about to go get lunch, do you guys want to come.” Octavia asked.

“Ya, that sounds nice.” BonBon said.

The 4 walked out of the concert hall and down the street to Dinner.

“I am surprised you would come to a place, Octavia,” Lyra asked.

“Vinyl said that we should go here, she said that this place had good food,” Octavia said.

“Ya, it’s got the best food.” Vinyl said.

They walked in and got a table. They sat and talked. Octavia told Lyra and BonBon about Vinyl and the fun times they have had. Lyra told Vinyl and Octavia about the fun time her and BonBon have had. As Vinyl and Octavia listen to Lyra and BonBon they began thinking about their relationship with each other. Octavia seeing how happy they together began thinking maybe it could work with Vinyl, and Vinyl thought that since Lyra is high society maybe her and Octavia do have a chance together. Once Lyra and BonBon were done talking the two snapped out of there thoughts. There then arrived and then the spent the rest of the time eating and talking about things. After lunch, the 4 walked out of the dinner and talked for a bit before they all parted ways. They all had some things to do, Octavia had to go home and practice, Vinyl had to go start getting set up for a gig, BonBon had a doctors appointment, and Lyra had to get to work. When Octavia got home she was surprised to see a bunch of people walking around with decorations and other weird items. She just thought that her parents were just having another party tonight. They had a lot of parties, so she just ignored and continued up to her room. One thing did catch her eye, it was a white dress she had never seen before. She wondered why someone was carrying it, but she didn’t care enough and just continued up to her room.