• Published 5th Jun 2019
  • 710 Views, 6 Comments

An Unexpected Relationship - gameplan



Octavia makes an Unexpected friend which grows into something more

  • ...
9
 6
 710

Chapter 17 New Home

Part 2

Run away

“Octy. Octy! Wake up. We’re here.” Vinyl said nudging Octavia.

Octavia sterd and let out a yawn. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes then looked out the window. Octavia saw the city getting closer and closer the skyscrapers of the city just got taller as they approach. The train coasted into the station, the doors open and Vinyl and Octavia walk off the train than out of the station onto the streets of Manehattan.

“This city is so big. Where are we staying.” Octavia asked.

“It’s not that big once you know your way around. Follow me our place is only a few blocks down.” Vinyl said.
Vinyl and Octavia began walking down the street, Octavia was looking at everything she saw trying to get a sense of where she was in the city, just in case she got lost, that way she would know if she was close to her and Vinyls place. They came up to an area that had a big house that was well spaced out.

“These look like they belong in Canterlot, not a big city like Manehattan,” Octavia said.

“Ya, I was surprised when Cut Time first showed me them.” Vinyl said.

“Well at least we will have something like home,” Octavia said.

“Let’s go in.” Vinyl said.

The two walked up to the front door Vinyl grabbed her keys and unlocked the door. The two walked in and were surprised to see the place as well furnished as it was. Vinyl saw a note on one of the side tables.

“What does it say,” Octavia asked.

“It’s from Cut Time and it says had a few more things put in to help make it feel more like home.” Vinyl said.

“Well that was really nice of him,” Octavia said.

“Ya, it really was.” Vinyl said.

Vinyl and Octavia explored the rest of the house seeing all it had to offer there was one bedroom, two bathrooms, and two spare rooms. They saw this as a perfect place to live together. It was around 10 o’clock and they were both pretty tired after the long train ride, so the two got themselves ready for bed. The two climbed onto the bed, Octavia snuggled up to Vinyl then drifted off to sleep. Vinyl on the other hand just lays there thinking about how this discussion is going to change her life. She didn’t know what this meant for her carrer, she would need Cut Time to tell her what her next move is. Her thoughts soon disappeared and she then drifted off to sleep, holding Octavia in her arms.