• Published 5th Jun 2019
  • 710 Views, 6 Comments

An Unexpected Relationship - gameplan



Octavia makes an Unexpected friend which grows into something more

  • ...
9
 6
 710

Chapter 29 Vinyls Gift

“Cut time I need your help, mine and Vinyl one year anniversary is tomorrow and I don't have a gift for her and I don't know what to get her,” Octavia said.

‘You want to know something, Vinyl came to me with the same problem when regarding your birthday.” Cut Time said.

“Really,” Octavia said.

“Yes, now I want you to think about the conversation you have had with Vinyl, was there a time when she said she really wanted something.” Cut Time said.

“Not really, there was a few time where she said she really wanted these pair of sunglasses,” Octavia said.

“There you go, get her that.” Cut Time said.

“You think that’s good enough?” Octavia asked.

“Octavia, it’s Vinyl.” Cut Time said.

“You know what good point,” Octavia said standing up out of her chair. “Ok, now I have to go and find those glasses.”
Octavia walked out of the recording studio and onto the streets of Manhattan. Octavia began to walk towards the store where Vinyl said she saw the Sunglasses.

Later that day
“I have look through every stored in this city I can’t find these glasses anywhere, I am a horrible girlfriend,” Octavia said. Octavia continued to walk through streets when something in a nearby store caught her eye. She ran up to the store to see the glasses Vinyl wanted in the window. “Finally I found them, but why do they have to be so expensive.”