• Published 5th Jun 2019
  • 709 Views, 6 Comments

An Unexpected Relationship - gameplan



Octavia makes an Unexpected friend which grows into something more

  • ...
9
 6
 709

Chapter 2 The Nightclub

Once they got to the club Octavia started to get a little nervous.

“It will be fine Octavia, you will have I promise,” Lyra assured.

“I hope so,” Octavia replied.

The club was reasonably packed, it wasn't overflowing, but there was still a good number of people there.

“Hey, guys.” A voice ringed from the loud atmosphere.

“BonBon there you are,” Lyra said.

“I did not think you would actually get Octavia out here.” BonBon said.

“It took some convincing,” Lyra remarked.

“Alright everyone let’s do this!” A voice echoed throughout the club.

Everyone looks over towards the DJ booth she a woman with blue electric hair starting up the music. The bass rocks the club and the people began cheering.
Octavia was looking at the DJ and could not seem to take her eyes off of her. It was like some force was keeping her from looking away.

“Octavia, OCTAVIA!” Lyra shouted.

Octavia snapped out of her trance. “Who, who is that DJ,” Octavia asked.

“Her, that's DJ PON3, no one knows her real name, she is one of the best DJ in all of Canterlot,” Lyra respond. “What you got a thing for her, I mean you were staring at her long enough.”

“Don't be ridiculous Lyra,” Octavia shout back.

Lyra and BonBon giggled. Seeing this Octavia stormed of deeper into the club until she found herself at the DJ booth. The DJ started to walk off when she was stopped by Octavia.

“Um hello I. I just wanted to ask, what's your name?” Octavia ask.

“My name, how do you not know me, I am DJ PON3.” the DJ answered.

“No, I mean your real name,” Octavia remarked.

“Listen, only a few people know my real name, and it is going to stay like that.” the DJ laughed.

“I will buy you drinks all night if you tell me..” Octavia smirked.

“Now you're speaking my language. Ok names Vinyl, Vinyl Scratch, and your name.” Vinyl finished.

“My name is Octavia, Octavia Philharmonica,” Octavia replied.

“That's a long name mind if I just called you Octy for short,” Vinyl asked.

“Don’t call me that,” Octavia said.

“Alright Octy come on I need a drink.” vinyl said.

“What did I get myself into,” Octavia whispered.

The two walked over to the bar and sat down.


“You know Octy you don't look like the kind of person that would be at a place like this, what brings you down here,” Vinyl asked.

“My friend Lyra brought me down here,” Octavia answered.

“And where is she now,” Vinyl asked.

“She is over there with her other friend BonBon.” Octavia pointed.

“Oh, hay I have seen through two before. I saw them the last time I was here.” vinyl said.

“What can I get for you two lady.” the bartender asked.

“We will have two margaritas.” Vinyl replied.

“You are going to drink two,” Octavia asked.

“No, you’re going to drink one too.” Vinyl said.

“What. I never said I was going to drink anything.” Octavia said.

“You can’t come out to a club and not drink. I am guessing this is your first time being out to a club, and having a drink for the mater.” Vinyl started. “You’ll like it I promise.”

“Are you sure Vinyl,” Octavia said.

“Positive.” Vinyl said.

“Here you two ladies go. The bartender said.

“Thanks, dude.” Vinyl replied.

Vinyl began to drink while Octavia just looks at it until working up the courage to take a drink. Once she had taken the first sip she was immediately hooked. She began to gulp the entire drink down.

“Woh hay! Don’t drink so fast Octy.” Vinyl said.

Octavia slammed the cup on the bar

“I will take another one bartender,” Octavia shouted.

Vinyl looked at Octavia as the bartender brought her another drink.

“She is awesome,” Vinyl whispered.

“What was that,” Octavia asked.

“Uh I… just wanted to give you my number here.” Vinyl said. Taking out her phone. Octavia did the same the two exchanged number and spent the rest of the night talking and drinking.
It was now 2 in the morning, and most of the club goers had left already. Still Vinyl and Octavia sat at the bar talking until Lyra and BonBon walked over.

“Hay Octavia its two in the morning we should probably head home now.” BonBon said.

By this point, Lyra had passed out and BonBon was carrying her.

“Oh my I need to get home, but I don't really feel to goooood. Octavia slerd as she began to fall over. She would have hit the ground if Vinyl hadn’t cot her.

“Looks like you are going to have to take her home DJ.” BonBon said.

“What me why.” Vinyl protested.

“Because you got her drunk, and I have to carry this fool home. Here is her address.” BonBon said slipping her a piece of paper before walking out.

“Well, I guess it the least I can do. She did pay for all of these drinks.” Vinyl whispered.

Vinyl picked up Octavia and began to carry her home. However, something that Vinyl was not expecting happened. Octavia wrapped her arms around Vinyl. This stunned Vinyl for a minute, but something in her did not mind it. In fact, she actually liked it. Vinyl brushed Octavia hair away from her face and smiled once she saw her sleeping face.