• Published 5th Jun 2019
  • 709 Views, 6 Comments

An Unexpected Relationship - gameplan



Octavia makes an Unexpected friend which grows into something more

  • ...
9
 6
 709

Chapter 20 New City, Same Career

Vinyl and Octavia walked through the office building until they got to Cut Times room. They walked in.

“Vinyl, you’re on time.” Cut Time said with a surprised expression.

“Well, it’s all thanks to Octy, she is going to make sure I’m never late to anything ever again.” Vinyl said.

“I see, and we haven’t properly met, I’m Cut Time, Vinyls agent.” Cut Time said.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Octavia Philharmonica,” Octavia said.

“Alright, now that introductions are out of the way, what is going to happen to my career,” Vinyl asked.

“Oh right, let’s get to that.” Cut Time said. He walked over to his desk and pulled out some paper. “Well, it doesn't look like much is going to change.”

“Really, so I still have a job.” Vinyl said.

“Well, of course, I told you that I wanted you to move out here eventually. There are way more opportunities for you out here, and I might be able to get you a proper record label.” Cut Time said.

“Vinyl that would amazing for you,” Octavia said.

“Ya it will, but we need to stay low for a while.” Vinyl said.

“Oh ya your right,” Octavia said.

“Ok, so what happened back in Canterlot.” Cut Time asked.

“Long story short, Octavias parents found out about our relationship, and we're going to force her to marry this person she doesn’t like, so we decided to run away together.” Vinyl said.

“I see, so you guys need to not draw attention to yourselves for a while. Well, that’s fine it would take some time for your name to get big around here anyway.” Cut Time said.

“Just don’t do anything that could draw attention to me, ok,” Vinyl asked.

“I’ll be careful, and I will be in touch about gigs.” Cut Time said.

“Alright.” Vinyl said. Then she and Octavia started to walk home.

“Ok now, how do we get back home?” Vinyl asked.