• Published 5th Jun 2019
  • 709 Views, 6 Comments

An Unexpected Relationship - gameplan



Octavia makes an Unexpected friend which grows into something more

  • ...
9
 6
 709

Chapter 16 Train To Freedom

Lyra stood on the corner of the street Octavia's house was on.

“Where is she,” Lyra whispered.

Just as she said that Vinyl ran up to her.

“Come on we need to sneak in,” Lyra said.

The two then jumped the wall and made there a way to Octavia's window Lyra texted Octavia to let her know that there were there

Octavia opened the window and started talking

“Vinyl there you are,” Octavia said.

“Octy listen to me I have two train tickets to Manehattan. We can leave together. You can get away from your parents. We can be together.” Vinyl said.

“Vinyl I would like that very much,” Octavia said.

Octavia ran over to her desk and grabbed a few things the ran back to the window.

“Vinyl I need you to catch me ok,” Octavia said.

“What are you insane.” Vinyl said.

“I can’t leave tough the from I have to jump out the window ok,” Octavia said.

“Ok.” Vinyl said.

With Vinyl approval, Octavia climbed out of her window and let herself fall. VInyl caught her in her arms. She put her down and they made their way off Octavia's property.

“So you two are going to Manehattan.” A voice came from behind them.

They turned around to see Spectrum behind them.

“Hear” Spectrum said as he handed Octavia a blanket. “I thought this might be useful to you.

“Spectrum thank you. I’m going to miss you.” Octavia said.

“It’s time for you to go on your own path. Take care, Octavia. Spectrum said as he watched them jump the wall.

“Hey, you two take care. BonBOn and I will come to see you sometimes ok.” Lyra said.

“Ok thank you so much, Lyra,” Octavia said.

With that Octavia and Vinyl made their way to the train station

“All aboard to Manehattan!” the trains Ticketmaster called out.

Octavia and Vinyl handed him their tickets and made their way to their seats. They sat down and Octavia snuggled up to VInyl.

“What now Vinyl,” Octavia asked.

“I have a place out there, we will just have to start new lives out there, but don’t worry I will be with you every step of the way.” Vinyl said.

The train began moving, and VInyl and Octavia watch as the only home they have ever known began to disappear as the train took on the journey to there new home.