• Published 5th Jun 2019
  • 710 Views, 6 Comments

An Unexpected Relationship - gameplan



Octavia makes an Unexpected friend which grows into something more

  • ...
9
 6
 710

Chapter 8 New and Different thoughts (Vinyl)

Vinyl walked through the street of Canterlot, she was on her way to meet up with her agent Cut Time at his office. They do this every month, it helps keeps Vinyl in order. At these meetings, they mostly just talk about the plan for the next month and they also see if they can get Vinyl new equipment.
When Vinyl finally arrived at Cut Times Office she was met with Cut Time shouting into the phone then slamming it onto the reserve

“Everything alright Cut,” Vinyl asked.

“Oh, there you are, sorry about that, its personal business.” Cut Time said.

“Ok, let’s get this meeting going then.” Vinyl said.

With that being said the meeting began they talked about the usual thing. Vinyl schedule for the month, fines she had accumulated, and the possibility to get new equipment. It wasn’t until the end of the meeting that Cut Time got to what he really wanted to say.

“So are we done here,” Vinyl asked.

“Hold on there is one more thing I want to talk to you about.” Cut Time said.

“What is it,” Vinyl asked.

“Ok, so you have been seen around town talking to this one girl a lot.” Cut Time said.

“Ok before you say anything else it’s not what you think, we are just friends, and why are you bring this up is this a bad thing.” Vinyl said.

“No it's not, but it could turn into a bad thing. If people keep seeing you hanging out with her as much as you do people are going to start thinking that there is more to your relationship than what you think, and that could bring complication to your career.” Cut Time said.

“We are just friends and that is all we will be I don’t care if I have to tell everyone In Equestria.” Vinyl said and made her way to the door.

“Vinyl, I have seen the way you two interact with each other. Your words may say one thing, but your feeling says another. If you keep your feelings bottled up you run the risk of losing the chance you have to tell the person how you really feel, and if you do lose that chance you’re mostly going to regret it and hate yourself because of it. I know what it’s like Vinyl doesn’t make the same mistake I did, and if you follow your feeling your relationship with the people you know will change and people may see you differently. I am your friend Vinyl and whatever you decide to do I’ll always be here for you.” Cut Time said.

Vinyl looked at him

“Thanks.” Vinyl said. Then walked out the door.

“What does he know about my feeling, he doesn’t know how I feel.” Vinyl said. “I don’t even know how I feel. Do I have a feeling for.” Vinyl sighed and began walking home.