• Published 5th Jun 2019
  • 709 Views, 6 Comments

An Unexpected Relationship - gameplan



Octavia makes an Unexpected friend which grows into something more

  • ...
9
 6
 709

Chapter 34 Help Me

Cut Time sits in his office sipping his coffee reading the newspaper. He flipped through the paper when his eyes caught this one story. He read it, local DJ arrested under the charges of kidnapping.

“What.” Cut Time said. Just then the phone rang “Please don’t be who I think it is.” Cut Time picked up the phone.

“Cut Time is that you.” A voice said. Cut Time instantly knew the voice.

“Vinyl, what happened.” Cut Time said.

“Cut it’s not what you think, Octavia's parents found us and accused me of kidnapping her, you have to help me.” Vinyl said.

“I will do what I can, but I don’t know if I can do anything.” Cut Time said.

“Please hurry, there is not much time before Octavia is forced to marry someone she does not love.” Vinyl said. “Times up back to your cell.” A voice said. “Wait.” Vinyl said before getting cut off.

“Vinyl, Vinyl!” Cut Time shouted. Cut Time put the phone down. “Oh no.”

Canterlot, Octavias room
Octavia sat on her bed looking at a photo of her and Vinyl, tears forming in her left eye. Just then a knock came from the door.

“Lady Octavia it’s me.” Spectrums Voice came from the other side of the door.

“Come in Spectrum,” Octavia said.

Spectrum walked in and over to Octavia who still had tears running down her face.

“I know your hurting Octavia.” Spectrum said.

“What do you know about what I am going through,” Octavia said turning away from him.

“I know because it’s happened to me before.” Spectrum said

“Wh what,” Octavia said.

A long time ago I was in love with a beautiful girl, to this day I still think she was my soulmate, but she was taken from me. I looked for her, killed anyone who got in my way until I found her, but I was too late. I held her, I watched as she died in my arms.” Spectrum said trying to fight back tears. “I was in denial which turned to anger until I found a witch. I had heard that she could bring back the dead, so I begged for the return of her. However, she tricked me. I was cursed I was to live forever without her and I was to be a servant for all eternity.”

“Spectrum is that true,” Octavia said.

Spectrum handed Octavia a book, the book was old, Octavia opened the book, she saw a young Spectrum then saw the
date 1845.

“This is almost 200 years old, I know there is really powerful magic in this world, but I never imagine that magic can make someone live forever,” Octavia said.

“This magic has cursed me, and it’s about to do the same to you unless we do something. I will do whatever I can to get Vinyl out, I promise.” Spectrum said.