• Published 5th Jun 2019
  • 710 Views, 6 Comments

An Unexpected Relationship - gameplan



Octavia makes an Unexpected friend which grows into something more

  • ...
9
 6
 710

Chapter 38 Wedding day (Vinyl)

Vinyl went to the back of her cell, she took a deep breath then charged forward and slammed into the bars of the cell.

“AHH” Vinyl shouted.

“What is that, your tenth attempt. You're not getting out of here.” The officer said.

“It, It doesn’t mean I, I can’t, try.” Vinyl studerd and walked back to the other side of the cell.

Just then a note made it to the officer, he read it then got up and walked over to the cell. Vinyl began to run at the bars, but just as she was about to make contact the cell door open and Vinyl ran out and slammed into the wall.

“Looks like someone paid your bail, your free to go.”

“Ah who,” Vinyl asked.

“I did Vinyl.” Spectrum said.

“Spectrum thank you so much. I love to stay and chat, but I got to go.” Vinyl said running towards the door.

“Hay, you mite need this.” Cut Time said walking in then tossing the small box to Vinyl.

“Cut, what are you doing here.” Vinyl said.

“Given you the thing that you need, now hurry up or your going to be late.” Cut Time said.

“Thanks” Vinyl said and with that Vinyl ran off to the chapel “I just only hope that I am not too late.” Vinyl ran through the streets as fast as she could until she finally made it to the chapel. Vinyl busted open the doors and shouted: “ I object.”