• Published 5th Jun 2019
  • 710 Views, 6 Comments

An Unexpected Relationship - gameplan



Octavia makes an Unexpected friend which grows into something more

  • ...
9
 6
 710

Chapter 18 Two Different Mornings

Vinyl woke up to the sound of her phone ringing. VInyl geroned then grabbed her phone she looked at who was calling, it was Cut Time. Vinyl broke free from Octavias gerasps as gently as she could as to not wake her. Vinyl rolled out of bed and walked into the living room to answer her phone.

“Dude it’s 7 in the morning. What’s wrong with you.” Vinyl said.

“Well good morning to you too. I was just calling to tell you I’m in Manhattan now, and that I want to meet up with you around one, at my office.” Cut Time said.

“And you had to call me this early to tell me that. Ok, I will see later… oh and thanks for the extra things you got for this place.” Vinyl said.

“No problem. See you later, and don’t forget.” Cut Time said.

Vinyl hung up the phone then walked back to the bedroom.

“Who was that?” Octavia asked from the bed rubbing her eyes.

“It was Cut Time, he just called to tell me that he is here in Manehattan and that he want to meet with me to discuss my career.” Vinyl said.

“Well, that's good,” Octavia said

“Ya… oh Octy we need to go to the store there's like no food in this place.” Vinyl said.

“Alright, let get ready then head out,” Octavia said.

Meanwhile in Canterlot
“Blaze where is Octavia?” Crystal asked.

“She hasn't left her room scene she stormed off up there yesterday.” Blaze said.

“Well give me the keys to her, she's locked her door and is not answering me.” Crystal said.
Blaze and crystal walked up to Octavia's room, Blaze unlocked the door then opened it to find Octavia, not in her room.

“Where is she?!” Crystal shouted.

“Look, the window is open.” Blaze pointed.

“That little, Spectrum get in here!”Crystal shouted.

“Yes, lady Crystal.” Spectrum asked.

“Where is Octavia?!” Crystal said.

“I don’t know where she is, are you saying she is missing.” Spectrum said.

“Go let our security details know, and tell them to go and search that friends of her house.” Blaze said.

“As you wish Lady Crystal.” Spectrum said.