• Published 7th Jun 2019
  • 3,194 Views, 112 Comments

I Dream of Succubi - Dr Sharaz Jek



A mysterious pair of transfer students compete for Flash Sentry's affection. But why is he suddenly struggling to stay awake?

  • ...
 112
 3,194
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 21 )

10853336
You’re welcome.

awesome story mate keep it up cant wait for the next story:pinkiehappy::twilightsmile:

10853395
That may make sense.

Well, looks like wallflower wasn’t as invisible as she thought.

nice work.

I do love a happy ending. And at the rate they're going, Wallflower's dream may end up becoming a reality.

10854442
Thank you, seemed a strange place to end it but I figure Alphamon_Ouryuken's idea was to show Flash's new status quo and how what he does now will look to an outsider as he experiments with his powers.:twilightsmile:

To the author - you finished it!:pinkiegasp: congrats.
the ending...err i'm not sure what to say but i don't hate it:twilightsheepish: *tilts head to the left* sorry?

10879170
Not how I expected it to end, but I'm glad it wasn't canceled!:yay:

10879482
that too! i should explain my reasons in more detail...
loved the premise (because there isn't a lot of great clop fics done on/with equestria girls franchise.
hell not even positive stories featuring flash sentry!)
& was super into it from chapters one through nine.
it's mostly due to the open-endedness on this story having a possible sequel or continuing story:derpyderp1:

p.s: also could be the fact i've done it with my own fic universe, lol:rainbowlaugh:

10879667
Glad you liked most of it! I enjoy Flash because he's very open to interpretation.

10879669
Yeah i did:pinkiehappy:

omg you can do anything with flash make him straight, gay or even a cross dresser as this user shortskirtsandexplosions (don't know her personally but if she's not comfortable with other people mentioning her name then i'll delete it!) has done.

10880075
Yes, my version of Flash is usually written as an insecure guy who Sunset Shimmer saw the potential in back in her bad girl phase and helped mold him into his 'cool guy' persona, bolstering his confidence while still being a nice guy.

10880077
Oooh headcannon!:raritystarry:

exactly! flash is such an interesting character he's easy going, a rocker except that the guy's unlucky with love.
some examples...his relationship sunset started out fine until she became a bully/bitch then fell for princess twilight (whom i believe he genuinely liked her but since twilight never had an interest in dating or relationships would've been one sided. i do not ship them! this is just my observation) & sci-twi not his twilight. in the fics i've written he's not giving a stereotypical response ''i can't fall in love with him, i like girls! '' it's more like ''is it possible for me to be happy/fall in love with a guy?''

i really try to be faithful as possible to equestria girls (along with mlp:fim) cannon while adding my own personal flare.

message written out on monday of June 28th, 2021

10882919
Glad others have realized Flash's potential!:twilightsmile:

Not gonna lie, I came really hard reading this! I would really like to see a follow-up where they broaden their harem.

11059892
Thank you! Sadly no follow up planned, but I may do more Equestria Girls stuff someday.

Comment posted by KREMOVKA deleted Nov 23rd, 2021
Login or register to comment