• Published 20th Apr 2019
  • 10,335 Views, 77 Comments

A Brother's Curiosity - Jackelope



A young Dusk Shine grows immensely curious about something concerning the opposite sex. Maybe his sister will be a willing to help him with his quandary... or not. At least, not at first.

  • ...
45
 77
 10,335
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

"That said, what would you like from a bonus chapter? I thought of a non-canon Bolero chapter where he assists Gleaming in BJ'ing her own brother"

That wouldn't be too bad...

"with plenty of degradation directed at her thrown in"

... Eh, pass

"or even a chapter where the two experiment with anal"

Double pass.

Maybe one where Bolero totally knows about their relationship and is trying to get her to admit it (over dinner or something) and when he admits he knew the whole time and was ok with it, gives them permission to continue but only if he can watch?

9597917
Like I said, I'm open to suggestions. The chapter is non-canon since I had a sequel in mind (since it hit the likes goal I put in chapter 3) so it could theoretically be anything. It sounds kinda like you want some sort of cuckolding type scenario? Well, I wouldn't do that - although I am working on a commission which has plenty of that - but making a Bi-thing, where Gleaming and Bolero serve Dusk does sound hot to me, but isn't the content people clicked on this fic for. I did have a stealth-sex chapter idea, but like I said in the description, I'm completely unsure.

9597931
I wouldn't say cuckolding, per se, because that is more about the shame of someone having their S/O cheat on them. This would be more like voyeurism; he's not worried about having her "stolen" from him, even in the context of the fantasy scenario. Instead, he's helping them realize their relationship. He just also likes to watch.

The act itself, I guess, is pretty similar, but the context is completely different. It's not an atmosphere of shaming Bolero's prowess, or saying Dusk is so much better she can't help but cheat on him, even in front of him. It's one of loving understanding, where Bolero is on board with their relationship and wants them to stay together.

He isn't in love with Dusk, and Dusk isn't in love with him, which is why he wouldn't necessarily get involved (unless they did like a spitroast kinda thing; then it's just Dusk and Bolero, each fucking GS).

And maybe you don't want to go the "I want to watch" route, and that's cool too. You can have the exact same conversation but end it with "just promise me you won't feel like you have to hide it from me," followed by a heartfelt conversation about how they (GS and Bolero) will always love each other and he can see that what GS and Dusk have is special and real, too, so he would never want to keep them apart.

You know, that kind of saccharine schtick. I love that shit.

9597940
I think that sort of conversation is best saved for a sequel. Because it's quite heavy, ya know? I was thinking of something more clop/porn based, but the tender acceptance of such by Bolero, and possibly setting himself aside to his friend and love can be happy is the type of selfless move I'd imagine he'd do. I meant more, just to reiterate, something hot and sexy. Just, shameless porn. Serious tender discussions on relationships and love must be saved for a future sequel.

9597954
*Shrug*
Honestly, I feel like the story is pretty well wrapped up as it is. I don't think there's much room for it to go anywhere that couldn't be explored just as well in a sequel, so I don't see the need for a bonus chapter, specifically.

If you're open to doing either, why not just call this one done and do a sequel?

9597959
Because I have a whole lot on my plate at the moment, concerning the free requests/batches on my profile page, and my first ever commission. So unfortunately I can't just go and do a sequel right at this moment unfortunately. I gotta stop doing the free requests :twilightsheepish:

While I’d understand if you’re too busy, I would like another bonus chapter. You know, continuing this chapter.

It’s up to you, though.

The cover is so damn wholesome and cute.

The actual story is more.... Kinky and salacious.

But equally good XD

Heh, just realized you said Pinkie last chapter. But it's feasible he would still have that nickname...

Login or register to comment