• Published 7th Apr 2019
  • 6,440 Views, 10 Comments

The Royal Jewels. - Fonypan



The long lost royal jewels have been found at last. How much time has passed since Celestia and Luna have seen their jewels? At least a millennium.

  • ...
16
 10
 6,440
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 6 )

man, this is everything i could ever want

unicorn Twilight

the most important tag

I knew someone was going to do this pun.... it's too "punny" not to do it.

Not in a good way.

With slow gentle movements she slowly opened the two flaps

Remove this as you have a repetition.

Twilight’s eyes glue themselves to the

glued

but twilight didn’t complain as she watched

Twilight

Luna awoken with a snort and slowly blinked

awoke

resume her manual stimulation

HM she doesn't have hands...

while her cannal rhythmically clenched

canal

able to take ether of these…”

either

out with the formerly timmed Twilight as she

Uh... I'm drawing a blank here...

stopped the crazed pase of her magic

pace

she lift a hind leg into the ai

lifted

and with a though

thought

i like the story but she have to get pregnant make it more intresing

Happy to see her own shaft was still massive by healthy stallion standards, she couldn’t help but feel jealous when she noted her sister’s cock was girthier around the base, but at least her own endowment was longer from base to flare.

That may leed to serious competition in the future.

Luna smiled at her sister over the panting unicorn. “So sister… I believe it is Twilight’s turn.”

:twilightoops:: *gulp*

Luna moaned out loud, watching her sister claim the mare between them as said mare happily suckled and drooled on her blue cock as she was stuffed full of pink cock. Luna couldn’t help herself and leaned in to join Twilight in licking her own cock, she savored her own rich taste and pulled Twilight into a kiss to share a thick glob of her precum as they made out.

This paragraph alone shows how happy everyone is with the current situation.
Good Twilight found the jewels!

She began paying attention. When she felt Celesia was on the verge of cumming, she would hold the cock still, until the jerking and twitching calmed down. Then she would return it to its home in Luna and resume fucking the cumming princess with the pent up pole.

How evil!
I love it.


Great story!
I enjoyed reading it.

In the end poor Twilight had to sleep without an cock in her pussy. Maybe Celestia will have mercy with her and give her an promotion, so Twilight can solve that problem once she learned the portal spell.


9590457
Remember: Twilight put an contraceptive spell on herself, but it was never mentioned the other princesses received one...


Found two typos:

when she was barely had a third

I believe that word doesn't belong there.

out of her ass as he began

He?

Login or register to comment