• Published 12th Jan 2019
  • 16,894 Views, 167 Comments

Anon-con Sensual Story - Uh-hmmm



Luna happens upon a particularly unflattering dream, and now Anon is the town pariah of Ponyville. As he seeks to prove his innocence, he cannot help but come to one conclusion. Ponies are weird.

  • ...
68
 167
 16,894
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 58 )

What's an id-fic?

9400147
The idea is a fic that exists primarily to satisfy one's desires, without censure from one's superego, and largely without compromising with what public opinion considers good writing. The "id" being the freudian concept of the part of the self that seeks to express primal desires.

stories left and right. :trixieshiftleft: which pone do you have captive to write you these things >.<

Unless you're drawing from a backlog of material, you need to turn the speed down from FTL friendo. Something'll catch fire at this rate.

That said, really enjoying a lot of what you're putting out.

9400305
Don't worry, I'm much slower about updating my stories, this is just my previous works being poured out on an unsuspecting audience.

...
Why do I want more?

Fuck it's over already?

9400718
Makes perfect sense. :moustache:

I wanna sequel with preggo princesses :pinkiehappy:

So yeah... I'm just checking in to tell you that a certain Elf princess is claiming copyright while an Orc is just tired of her shit =P
https://i.imgur.com/B5quKoo.jpg

Like seriously XD The moment i saw that cover art i was laughing my ass off since i've seen the stories spawned from the original one shot XD

The only thing I am complaining about is that I want more. This was so much fun to read!

Twilight and her husbando are so cute, lovely couple. Me and Twilight have a similar relationship irl, so lovely cute seeing that

I love the story already for the ultra pun title

9401194
Lol all the triggered twifags!

9402249
The only appropriate reaction to stuff like this.

9402237
I really don't understand why all the thumbs-downs.

Sir, you truly have stumbled upon a gift of your own... despite the occasional butchering of English and the fair maiden's English.
But seriously, loved the story. Funny in the best ways and in the best spots, and quite erotic in the appropriate areas.

We could have had out own tryst some other time."

our (maybe?)

9402725
Thanks for the proofreading here and in the other chapters.

9402332
As I said, probably triggered twifags and some people who take themselves too seriously to recognize satire.

9402222
Eh, 40% is close enough if you assume the background pones are just too worried about being shit OC waifus

9402908
> background pones are just too worried about being shit OC waifus
This kind of existential dread needs to be explored.

9402907
Satire? I wasn't being, satirical? I genuinely think Twilight and her husbando are cute.

this went from way left field then jumps on a turbo charged A.T.V. going 90 M.P.H. to right then hooking around the pitcher hitting the first basemen with a 180 turn then running over the batter a home plate then driving over him 3 more time for good measure

9403147
Thank you for riding Uh-hmmm's wild ride, souvenier photos are available in the booth to the left of the entrance.

Can I add silly things to it

9403212
Feel free to write whatever derivative works you like.

this was great and i most definitely wouldnt mind a continuation of this story :D

9403292
yes the why boner is epic
9403302
lol yay i goes weird

9403084
It sounded like you were saying you had a twilight doll which you proclaimed to be your waifu in generic "autist" form.

9403421
Oh, yeah, I was. A couple actually. Twilight is my waifu. But I don't see why that's a reason to, thumbs-down.

You have a really great talent for Anon story's! I read this whole story, at work, and loved everything about it!

Great job!:moustache:

9403675
I mean... If you have roughly the same weird, sexual relationship with your dolls as twilight has with hers, it's basically the butt of quite a few jokes. But the down votes are still likely just people who talk themselves too seriously. Not like fucking a horse doll is actively hurting anyone...

What the hell did I just read?
Should've taken that warning in the description more seriously...

This was a mildly crazy ride with a perfect ending.

This story after awhile just turned into a clopfic and he could have stoped the story when everybody apologized

Curse you and your reference to the black blue/white and gold dress.

But seriously, good story. I've never seen someone so accurately type Luna's vintage English form of speech. Very difficult to read.

This might've been a pure id fic, but it was a good one. Both funny and cute, I'd love to see a sequel about both the innuendo club and more sexy shenanigans from ponyville.

Glad everything worked out in the end. Wonder about that sheep though. And the club.

Please tell me there's a sequel in the works. This is by far one of the best clopfics I've ever read.

I read this story expecting some moderately funny, zaney story... And discovered something that's getting favorited and has me wanting to see more of the story.
Mind blown, have your damn trophy you magnificent bastard!

I...Was this based on that one Orc and Elf doujin in which the Elf is ridiculously thirsty and the Orc is just trying to look out for her?

9428469
The Celestia bits, yes.

That robe was white and gold and I'll blast away anyone who says otherwise

Will there be another?

The reference in the cover image alone is worth a green thumb.

It's The fucking Dress. Also, Feels! I enjoyed tis story.

Oh my god the dress meme. I almost had an aneurysm from suppressing my laughter.

Login or register to comment