• Published 4th Mar 2019
  • 14,338 Views, 39 Comments

A Knight's Undoing - NotaPonyPerson

  • ...
50
 39
 14,338
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 18 )

Hurray for Flurry!!! :yay:

With the next chapter’s title like that, I really hope it’s her :pinkiehappy:

Comment posted by Frostbite is crazy deleted Sep 29th, 2020

10455996
Flurry Heart is next :raritywink:

So is Nightlight after Flurry? are Shining and Spike going to get the same treatment? Please let it be a yes!

10457146
You’ll find out next chapter.

The hiatus has been long but it was totally worthy. This chapter was amazing!

Excellent chapter as usual! Equinox is a fun character, and Alma is intriguing, love the way you depicted the ritual.

10480737
Admittingly, the ritual was my favorite thing to write~

I can't say too much because I've written rape scenes before. However, I can say I didn't like the story because there is no sense of justice or hope.
Shining Armor is pretty broken as it is, he's seen the only girl he loved get raped, he had to watch his mother get raped and his sister. So this'll get a thumbs down from me.

10747148
Warnings are important; hence why I put one in every story.

That being said, I don’t expect everyone to be onboard with a bleak, fetishized story. So to each their own.

10747645
I first read before I realized that the black bars for the spoiler/warnings could be revealed so I went in blind but I red it to the end.

Ok, so where do I start?With the good parts I guess:
-I really liked the story, even though it's not very original
-I also liked the characterization of each pony
-the description is very good and detailed
And the things I didn't like:
-first, is the grammar.You made a lot of spelling mistakes that really take away from the story.
-second, the plot doesn't make much sense.From what I understood, this happened after the mane 6 defeated Sombra in season 9.But we knew that Grogar was actually Discord.So here Grogar is real?And also, why are Celestia and Luna gone?They are still alicorns, they just retired.And I felt very uncomfortable when I read the raping of Twilight Velvet, because all the time I was like"umm, he is raping a grandma.She is probably in her 50s or 60s."
Overall, I think the story has potential and I'd like to see it finished

10821690
-It's a working progress. I'll touch up later chapters and fix any wording issues and grammar :p
-It's an alternative reality where Sombra does join Grogar after his second defeat, mixed in with a few elements of a bigger universe outside MLP of my own design.
-Rape is a dark subject matter. And if you're uncomfortable, then good. My intented reaction was met.

10821696
"Rape is a dark subject matter. And if you're uncomfortable, then good. My intented reaction was met."
Not really.I wasn't uncomfortable with the rape, I just thought that he was "raping"a granny.And eh, don't get me wrong, all women deserve a good fuck, but I think there is something like"too old".At least for me.
Nonetheless, I look forward to read the next chapters, if you intend to finish the story

10821718
To each their own.

I intend to finish it; it's just not in my interest as I have other projects to tend to.

I hope the next chapter Gets done i can't wait to see how Sombra will torture Shining using flurry heart maybe he will have her get impregnated by shining to break him

And I thought the caribou were cruel

Been 4 years, when will you update?

Login or register to comment