• Published 9th Oct 2018
  • 4,938 Views, 884 Comments

Equestria Girls/Spider-man Book 1: Amazing - Equestrian Defender



Flash Sentry tries to balance high school, being Spider-man, and the magical misadventures of Sunset Shimmer and her friends.

  • ...
10
 884
 4,938

A Farewell Note

Author's Note:

If you guys haven't read it yet, click the link below.
https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/890811/equestria-girls-spider-man-to-be-rebooted
Thank you for following or favoriting this story. I hope what's to come will be even better than before.

Comments ( 13 )

:D yay he's back
:D
:)
:|
:/
>:/
>:O WHHHYYYYYY??!!

I understand what you mean it nice to see writer wanting to improve his craft. Though since your looking to make it more unique you might be better off not incorporating the mcu and just build the mcu around your Spider-Man.

To fix the tech issue I can see flash confiding with someone like twilight or sunset or do it more covertly and ask them how would one make web shooter.

10105897

Though since your looking to make it more unique you might be better off not incorporating the mcu and just build the mcu around your Spider-Man.

Hmm... :ajsmug: That actually sounds like a good idea. Thank you.

To fix the tech issue I can see flash confiding with someone like twilight or sunset or do it more covertly and ask them how would one make web shooter.

Already planning on that one. Thank you.

10106078
No problem

If you can maybe you can throw in aleister Smithe and bring in the spider slayers

Also for some reason I can see sombra being either kingpin or doc ock type character

10106249
I can bring them in in some form and capacity.
And as for Sombra, after what he did at the start of Season 9, I kinda have him pegged more for Mister Negative. Though with admittedly more power.

10106316
yeah i was taking more from the comic fiendship is magic number 1. There he was friendly colt with a imaginative friend but found out he was destined to be the monster king

10106386
Yeah, I don't really follow the comics since their continuity has always been... questionable.

10106617
Yeah but the fiendship is magic give a backstory on five of the villains in friendship is magic.

10106645
Really? And they couldn't give those backstories in the show because...?

10106649
no idea. but good luck on your reboot. Maybe throw in some dc heroes for added uniqueness

And it's gone, for now.

Finally read this fully.

Really wished human Spike got to know Flash's identity as Spider Man and be part of the team(and know about the Equestrian Magic stuff) before this got cancelled.
Same about dragon Spike, wished he got to know what pony Twilight knew..

Login or register to comment