• Published 21st Sep 2018
  • 5,954 Views, 55 Comments

Spike's Stellar Time - NetherTempest



Spike does a favor for Sunburst but ends up spending time in a unique position with Stellar Flare.

  • ...
14
 55
 5,954
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 14 )

That is one eager milf for sure. I wonder how long Spike will be able to keep his chill. Starlight might have to do something with Sunburst, they both have been deep down wanting for a long time to keep him from losing his shit. I mean the best way to get a guy to mellow out is to get a lady friend in his life and one he has been wanting for a long time and having mind blowing sex lol. Hell Spike could tell him he hooked up with his mom but Sunburst could be in such after sex marathon bliss he doesn't care. And it isn't like Starlight wouldn't be happy to finally get their relationships started as well lol.

Damn, Stellar Flare and her assistants were thirsty for Spike. Can't wait to see Stellar Flare act on her impulses especially after her shower show.

Good chapter. There were some parts that could be evaluated with the sense of scenery and such, like the elevator bit. You put a large paragrpagh for it and I thought more was going to come out of it, like a conversation on how he became the savior for the Crystal Empire or How did he become Twilight's Assistant. Stuff like that.

Also this.

Stellar Flare and the other mares continued to ponder but Spike thought for a moment and felt he had a solution. “We not make it just a free breakfast?”

“Free Breakfast?” Stellar and the other mares looked intrigued.

“Yeah it kind of serves both purposes.” Spike started explaining. “Ponies will be happy that they will get a free breakfast meal and what they want for lunch and dinner, they can travel into town and try out some of the local shops.”

This is the business side of me. Were you trying to say that breakfast is free and that'll leave possibilities for the visitors to think on lunch or dinner, or are lunch and dinner free as well?

If it's the latter, I would totally go here all the time for the free food.:yay:

Sunburst is likely to have a new sibling in the future.

9245779
Or siblings if Spike is very fertile.

Can't wait till its finished

Good Shit! But onto the Next Chapter!

So, almost a year since the last update....is this dead or on Hiatus?

9879887
Delayed. Hitting writers block after writers block.

9880216
happens to everyone from time to time, just take your time.

Can't wait to see the steam rolling on this again, love the concept and shipping.

Looking forward to new chapters soon

hopefully sense the pandemic is at it's tail end we can get a new chapter soon

come back so we can see where this goes

Login or register to comment