• Published 1st Jun 2018
  • 23,824 Views, 82 Comments

Anon Bangs Mrs. Shy - Clopficsinthecomments



Anon is called over to Fluttershy's cottage to do some handiwork. He's a bit surprised when Mrs. Shy answers and treats him to some friendly conversation and cookies. He'll be even more surprised when he finds out what he was hired for.

  • ...
42
 82
 23,824
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 57 )

I bet this is going to be in the feature box.

Not gonna lie, I clicked on this IMMEDIATELY without knowing who the author or what the plot even was yet...just gimme a bit to read this

Yea Mr. Shy would make the perfect cuck.

I normally don't read anon stories but I made an exception to this since Mrs. Shy is in it. Overall, this was good.

8959770
Thank you! Out of curiosity which ending did you pick?

8959781
While I read both, I would go with ending A

Skye787 #7 · Jun 1st, 2018 · · 1 ·

Going with ending B. That's right I'm keeping her.

It appears that Anon has been screwed out of his bits!

8959884
All of my anon shit is inspired by the amazing shoutingisfun there's all sorts of references throughout

8959999
Ey now! Horses do it! It's different for em! I used to think it was super dumb and unrealistic too!

I like flutters mom but honestly I’d go for Mayor Mare.

the moment I see this on the front page.
milf story... check
Clopficsinthecomments story.... check
YEEEEEES!
I know I should feel bad about ending B, but I was too busy laughing. Seriously hope these continue, If only to see how other ponies react to the destiny changing cock.

8960085
Haha, just gauging from the comments thus far seems like it's a 50/50 split between a and b

8960139
I would think everyone's insatiable need for pony words would cause them to read both.

8960156
Yeah I get that, I meant who prefers which ending. I was pretty sure everyone would read each ending.

8960172
right,right, makes sense. Your already in the feature box BTW, congrats.:derpytongue2:

Heh, I read so much hentai that end this way I'm starting to get inured to this stuff. Nice clop as always.

... Now wake up thinking about Rarity's mom so Anon can fuck her too :v

love A a little more than B.

Ending A is hilarious

Ending A was ok but I like this one more.

LITERALLY 5 seconds before klicking on fimfiction i wrote someone :
'want to be entertained but its so late!' (01 24 here)

and i klick and ... To make a cuckold human-pony sex tape while her husband watches them.
i mean wow. that setup alone and ... FLUTTERSHYS MOM OF ALL PONYS!? ... -stars align!! - and ITS NOT SECOND PERSON!! THANK CELESTIA! (that ruined to many storys already!)
oh gosh i cant wait to read it o__o !! ty so much!

I am thinking Anon went too far and destroyed Mrs. Shy. And, I feel stiffing Fluttershy is not going to win Anon any new friends, because I am thinking the Shys have to be the most cursed family in Equestria, if not close. Sadly, I think Anon only cares about getting the girl or the mare at all costs like it is winning at all costs.

8961327
You're very welcome! Hope you enjoyed it!

After reading both endings, I can safely say I prefer ending A. It just fits the flow of the rest of the story a little better IMO

8961669
Oh I did
Anon... An idol for ponykind!

Are there prequels? It references Twilight Velvet and Windy.

8962142
Windy has been written by me.

I haven't done the Velvet one... yet

Ayo, was pretty good.

Ending A, all the way.:moustache:

Pretty good! Any chance for you doing more hardcore stuff like this in the future? Like more slapping and such, perhaps bondage?

8962400
well, chop chop, day light's a wasting! :raritywink:

8968062
Haha, it's coming it's coming...

Something special for Father's day is coming first though

Oh no Bad ending
BAD ENDING
BAD ENDING
QUICK RELOAD SHIT :raritydespair:

8959831
indeed, mrs shy is so much hotter than her daughter so i'll be keeping her. so definitely ending B

Got to be honest it might be twisted of me, but I think I have to vote for ending B. Heh maybe Fluttershy mother could help her come around to the idea of Anon being her new stepdaddy, by making sure she's gives Anon's a ride herself.

One word: giggady

9011028
Was there ever a story that you made with twilight and pinkie pie moms with this anon

Nice fic too bad the NTR shit messed up. You got a well deserve dislike.

9315466
Uh, ok dude. Different kinks for different minks.

I made it pretty clear what was up, just avoid the next one! I think you should only dislike for poor quality, not fetishes you disagree with!

That said, thanks for your feedback!

Normally i dislike NTR but human dominance over pony is where its at for me, ending b for sure.

I hate to say it, but this ending makes a bit more sense than the first one. Because of the cutie mark changing.

(Edit: how did I miss that typo?)

...I kind of like this ending, and not because of the NTR. hah.

NmB

Hahaha

I think two more endings are needed, just for the lols.

1) It's all a dream and Luna walks in, Mr. and Mrs. Shy disappear in a poof of cum soiled cloud and Luna's standing a door way or somewhere clapping her forehooves at what she just witnessed.

2) Fluttershy walks in and, rather than being upset that her parents did this, pushes them aside to show them how it's REALLY done. Full on Sluttershy ensues, complete with copious ammounts of human cum splattered all over our favorite shy pony, in every orifice and on every surface.

Ah yes, there's the depression-inducing NTR I'm so unfond of.
#feelsbadman

Login or register to comment