• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 3,597 Views, 167 Comments

[DISPLACED] Trespasser's Journey - Blackdust



Name's Silphen Dardo. Well, it is now, at least...I got Displaced, and I have to fight Tirek in a couple years, since he's a liar. Whoopity doo...

Comments ( 16 )

Awesome update :yay:

I hope we get at least one more this year :pinkiesad2:👍

So are the Nirik the Guardians of the Tarterus areas?

Could Tirek steal Sam's powers?

Sombra vs Sam... Should be fun?

Grogar vs the Duo eventually?

Vampire for life? UN-life?

With a twist of his wirst, he slashed vertically upwards, ignoring the half heart of damage he took from touching the creature as his sword ripped through it, causing it to recoil in surprise and pain as part of it's form fell to the ground and bubbled away to stone, no longer supported by it's being. Upon realizing he was not prey, the slime immediately tried to flee, pulsating quickly as it squirmed to escape his blade.

wrist

He sighed. The fire in this area was wreaking havoc on his health. And he couldn’t mimic what he had done against Vargas. He wasn’t getting any chance to bite her, nor did he think it would be smart with her on fire. He checked his health as she came at him once more. Half health…

area - might be added there?

11531523
oop, on that second one, area is supposed to be fight.

11531523
11531646
Fixed both

11531492
With luck, lol! Zemez told me they would only be available for writing on Thursdays, so while yes, it's going to be much, MUCH slower, it's not outright DEAD.

11531510
And you'll have to see, Soul~. I can tell you one thing though, they're not the guards, Cerby still is.

11531646
11531523
Try reading it now. We were missing a fair few paragraphs there.

“Golly… I don’t know mister, my hooves are sore and hot, and I’ve slept twice… I just want to go home…” Sam debated in his head for a few moments before wanting to slap himself. This was very clearly a filly , not some evil Nether demon or ghast!

And suddenly one can be a filly & a demon...

11532411
*Whistles innocently*

11532219
Damn fine work. Now it got a lot better! ♤

I personally thing this soundtrack fit very well to this chapter:

When Kirin or others have stuff that Sam wants:

Puss in boots is who ever has what Sam wants.
Oil represents what Sam wants.
The Americans are Sam that want it.

Silphen Dardo not much of hem in the he story

11891042
I'm sorry...? I don't understand what you're talking about...

11892211
It is mine craft guy

11892498
I mean... Duh? Silphen is a wolf, in effect. Sam, however, is the "Steve" of this story.

Login or register to comment