• Published 2nd Aug 2012
  • 6,463 Views, 433 Comments

Halo- Twilight for a Spartan - Pegasi will rule



Spartans don't die, they're just Missing In Action. But do they always stay that way?

Comments ( 28 )

AWESOME.

Now they finally see the error of not trusting a Spartan.

MORE COMRAD MOOOOOORE.

They will never be ready to face the wrath of the Covenant. No one's ever ready.

Finally Celestia see's how much of an ASS she's been, can't wait for the next chapter:pinkiehappy:

So long we have waited... so long we have hoped...and finally get this chapter... looking forward for next, great work :twilightsmile:

This is definitely one of your better chapters. Nice work.

The fic it lives!!! But in all seriousness this was a great chapter keep up the good work!

I really am so very thankful that you are continuing.

Well I will say that I will miss the original draft, but I like this new one more

Aw hell yeah! Nathan! Go kick some ass and chew bubble gum! Wait...shit, I have bad news for the Covenant: We're out of bubble gum!

This chapter has me sitting on the edge of my seat. Holy shit, the suspense! It's....OVER NINE THOUSSSAAAAANNND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like it

Ending was extremely weak as well as rushed to the point that I got literary whiplash. The dream sequence however was phenomenal.

5055528 I agree

The opening sequence shows perfectly the true power of the Covenant Empire

Moar. Or I kiieeellll you!!! I feed to doge and eat intestines! :flutterrage:

:trollestia:Why does Celestia always feel the need to be a MAJOR bitch at the wrong times?

must have MOAR NAO

When is this going to update?

Damn good story, hope this continues :pinkiehappy:

I love how this story is incomplete, yet it has a sequel ( https://www.fimfiction.net/story/43103/halo-2-shadowed-pasts-and-ancient-runes ). I guess someone didn't get the memo about why it's best to finish a story before publishing a sequel. That is just gonna confuse a lot of readers, if not all of them, unless the mentioned sequel picks up right after this story's latest chapter finishes (which it apparently doesn't, according to its own summary), in which case this story should be listed as completed. Unfortunatly it seems some chapters got lost in the traffic, the sequel somehow got here first, and that is rather unfortunate.

6238002
I'm....I'm at a loss of words,why in heaven and hell did the author post a sequel for a incomplete story *signs* fan fiction authors these days

6238002 Actually the story WAS completed, it's just being rewritten.

Where the hell is the next chapter. Also why have a sequel hen the first nt even over?

7628223
It's not wrong.

Is this what is the story on hiatus or canceled even though it didn't say just wondering since I'm in updates sense 2014?

Can't wait for the next chapter

Login or register to comment