• Published 26th Jan 2018
  • 9,096 Views, 202 Comments

Spike the... Succubus? - Honeydrops



Spike gets a history lesson in the origin of dragons. Turns out they started as Succubi. And they're coming back. Who knew?

  • ...
48
 202
 9,096
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 32 )

8695270

That's definitely not your fault. it's theirs for thinking of him that way and getting personally offended if someone turns him female. Spike's theoretical and fictional penis is not theirs, and they need to learn the difference. :V

I LOVE IT!!!!


Whatever happened to the plan for the last of Spike's cum being used to impregnate Ember, and preserve his race of Dragon? Will that come back into this?

Im so happy this is back. Its one of my favorite fanfictions

Still not a fan of Garble, but this chapter was hot (pun not intended)

Spike smiled at her beloved First Shadowscale. Ember had decided on flowing dark indigo robes—the same color as Spike’s new magic—while Spike herself wore a tight-fitting dress of almost violent purple and crimson.

Spikey! That is such a bold design! Here, let me see if I can elevate more. :raritystarry:
I still can't believe my adopted son has better body than mine. :facehoof:

EEEEEE oh my god I'm so so so happy to see this updating again! You're one of my favorite smut writers and it's super nice to read your stuff again!

I can not wait for more!

9568752
Eh, it's okay! Everyone, everydragon and everypony has their own kinks they love and those they don't~! Especially me~! Totes ain't gonna stop me from having fun. :3

9568761
To be totes honest... if I put that in here, I totes forgot it. And that's kinda weird since I don't normally do the pregnant thing in my own stories~?

I hadn't thought about this, but I think after enough of the Shadowscales had been reborn, they would like become a subspecies of dragon or something. Succubus Queen Spike doesn't wanna like destroy the dragon race to replace them with Succubi, she just wants her people to be able to come back. So it'll probably be a generational thing. Or maybe I will add a special heat for the Shadowscales so they breed faster to lift their numbers.

...or they just seduce tons and tons from other races. That could work too! :3

9568863
<////////////////>

I'm totes not supposed to be able to blush. But now I'm totes blushing. SQUEAL!

9568866
I'm not either, hun~. That's kinda why Ember starts this like "Really? Him? Seriously?" It's also why I change Garble a little bit as still a cocky ass, but the guy's got another side to him... namely that he's actually really freaking good at his job!

9707364
Achivement unlocked! And now this is my supper dupper favorite story

9568997

Spikey! That is such a bold design! Here, let me see if I can elevate more. :raritystarry:
I still can't believe my adopted son has better body than mine.

Trust me, Rares, you're totes gonna get your chance!
As for you Twi... well, yeah, she'll always be hotter than you now, but you might get some improvements (though in this world, they're definitely besties, not mommy/son)

9569038
</////!!!!!////!!!!>

Blushies! Thank you so much, hun~! When I read comments like this, I kinda wanna just write this all the time. Stupid RL won't let me. The bitch. But I'm gonna get more of this soon, I hope~!

9619373
I hope I can get to it soon~! Really hard with my new commission thing to get time for my own stories~!

9707369
Now, you're like, trying to cheat and stuff! <////>

9707376 i am confused but u am just singing myboraises of this story

9707361
... I'm pretty sure those were the exact reasons why it started with Ember getting impregnated

9707668
Heeeeee... wellllllll~ It HAS been a while since I got into the story again, so lemme see what I can do~!

9707404
I'm being silly, silly~!

9708112
Ok. Is it weird i habe a feeli g spike can turn any mare into a dragoness under his control in this story?

9708115
That you'll just have to wait and find out~! (But not all of them, need to keep the species alive~!)

any idea when we can expect an update and new chapter?

Oh stories like these just pull me in.

9728038
I keep trrrryyyyinnnnngggg to get the next chapter done but stuff keeps getting IN THE WAY~! STAHP IT STUFF!!!

I dunno, I really wanna~! TOO BUSY! *cry* :(

9772621
Oh, goodie~!

Just an FYI, I dun plan on letting you go, hun~!

i haven't read it yet but this should be interesting

any idea when we can expect an update and new chapter?

Will this continue?
Its pretty hot


Wonder if Smolder becomes a Shadowscale too?

Login or register to comment