• Published 21st Jan 2018
  • 487 Views, 32 Comments

PBB: A Pirate's Life - AntiBronyBenSwolo



Sonata Dusk has turned to the Dark Side for revenge, and Adagio is the only one who can stop her. Who'll help her out on her adventure, however, is quite a surprise. Savvy?

  • ...
9
 32
 487

Chapter 23

T'was a great day for me to live my own pirate life. All our worries are dealt with finally. Sonata has given up her new powers, meaning her war she created is now over, Any other threats have been dealt with, the multiverse is now a safer place to live in. The only problem left was to get out of the escape pod Sonata, Mango Mad, and I were in, prior to Sonata's turn. We were stuck at sea, but we didn't care all that much, because we know someone would come for us, so in the meantime, we all joked and told funny stories of our past. It was no sunken treasure, but not all treasure is silver and gold, and my treasure is to be adored. And if this isn't pleasing me, having my friend back, I dunno what is.

As the sun lowered beyond the horizon, I saw theCursed Shellcoming right towards us and picking us up. Aria must have had a way to track Mango Mad's coordinates through his team mates. We were hoisted on the deck, and given warm blankets due to the cold waters leaking into the pod. Aria hugged me for being alive and Sonata for coming back to us. We all shed a small tear. The Dazzlings were back together. I remember Ariel challenging Sonata to a sing-off, only to have Sonata remember that by giving up her lightsaber, she also gave up her corrupt singing voice. We all chuckled a bit as she tried to sing, and Ariel gave Sonata a singing potion to restore her voice. I almost forgot Ariel was placed under a curse that can only be raised by 3 sirens singing, so we held a celebratory concert on theCursed Shellto celebrate the Dazzling's reunion, and to cure the curse.

Shortly after the concert, Huron informed Ghostbuster that Sonata has officially been captured. Ghostbuster then ordered Huron, as well as Mango Mad, to turn Sonata to a penitentiary, where she can sot out her life. At first, I was hesitant, but Sonata stopped me. She was willing to go to prison. She needed to sort out this problem she created. I wasn't sure if I'd see her again, but Sonata told me that it'll be all right. Sonata told me about how she actually quite enjoyed her prison life, mainly because she willingly turned herself in, and therefor got better treatment. The only downside was that her cell was right next to Flash Sentry's cell, and he was annoying as all heck.


Anyway, after Mango Mad dropped her off at the prison, we were informed that we could visit the prison to talk to Sonata whenever we could. I was pleased to hear this, and so was Aria. Mango Mad then told Aria and I that we've been away from school for some time. I decided to return back, despite the consequences of being bullied again by the classmates I tried to enslave back in my own villain days. Aria, however, decided to stay. She said she found a better life in Middle Earth, in Gondor, and in Prince Beragon. Aria was grateful of his protector, and was willing to stay with him. Mango Mad dared not argue with the prince, so he decided to leave Aria be as Princess of Gondor. I followed Mango Mad to where I was banished to in the first place; my home.

Mango Mad takes Ariel and I to the school grounds, where he tells me that he will come back for me when the time is right. I was scared at first, and tried to change my mind by being a part of his crew. Mango Mad then told me that if I'm brave enough to fight off ghost orc pirates, then I'm surely brave enough to face a school bully or two. I thanked him, and moved on. Mango Mad said that I was quite the hero during this adventure. I stopped, walked up to him, and told him he was wrong. I'm no hero; I'm a pirate. As those words came out of my mouth, Mango Mad came closer to me, and we gave each other a loving good-bye kiss. I felt my heart soar higher than Mango Mad's black flag. Ariel grabbed my arm and tugged me away so we could go. The last I saw of him on that day was him walking into a green portal attached to the crystal mirror.

I put my hand on the door, hesitant to open it. Aria and Sonata weren't with me, but Ariel reminded me that we'll always be together. She put her hand on mine, and we opened the door together, and the first thing we heard was a student yelling "Hey guys! Adagio's back"! I expected boos and jeering after that, but instead, I heard applause and whistles and "Welcome back" and "I'm Sorry" from all the students. Was I dreaming or something? I then saw Principle Celestia applauding with the students, and the Rainbooms cheering along as well. Now I know I must be dreaming, because they were the ones who were responsible for my suffering.

Sunset then ran up to me, in her normal clothes instead of her crystalline clone armor, telling me what she heard. She then told me that she convinced the entire school of my change of heart. I was gonna stop her right there when she said "change of heart", because I never really saw it as a change of heart, but it still suited me very well. I introduced everyone to Ariel, and she was fast friends with everyone, even some of Flash's old goons who he would follow to bully us after the first Battle of the Bands. It seemed that our troubles were officially over. Sunset told me about the other Businessmen fighting the forces of evil across the multiverse, but I felt so much safer, knowing Mango Mad is risking his neck out there for people who need help, which included me once upon a time.

Later that day, during lunch, I was sitting alone. Ariel was sitting with her new friends, and I didn't care to sit with her for the moment. I needed some time by myself. "Um..excuse me?" I heard from a quite voice standing in front of me. It was Fluttershy, one of the Rainbooms. She tried to explain to me that I got a present, but she was too shy to say anything. I was confused, but she left the gift in front of me and left me be. I saw a little note reading "To Captain Adagio Dazzle, Captain of the Singing Spaniard, from Captain Jonas Knuckles, Captain of theCursed Shell". I was honestly astonished by this. Not only was I granted permission to captain the Singing Spaniard, but Mango Mad trusted me enough to reveal his true name: Jonas Knuckles. I opened the gift, and it was a compass. I opened the compass to see the needle pointing north. As I saw the needle, I hummed a little tune Mango Mad taught me during this adventure. "We're devils and black sheep, really bad eggs. Drink up me hearties, yo ho!"

THE END

Comments ( 19 )

8684125
*facepalm* I forgot to change it to complete, didn't I?

Also, thanks for the constructive criticism :) Though I have one question: What actual genre tags did you expect me to use for this story?

8684107
Spoiler Alert: Aria visits Middle Earth

8684266
Sad to say, no. This takes place YEARS after "Return of the King"

8684289
I'm planning on having him mentioned in the sequel.

8684293
Glad you like the story :)

Also, don't bop around with the first person. Chose one person. Or, just use third person. Also, real conversations. Not just writing that a charector said it, have them actually say it.

9021476
I only had 3, and it was required that I have MLP in there anyways. Plus, I felt there was more Pirates of the Caribbean and Lord of the Rings than DC and Marvel.
9021485
I didn't see that as much of a problem. Plus, I got the "multiple first person" trick from something I read growing up, so...yeah.

9021527
Yet, you physically had Star Wars, DC and Marvel.

9023632
Yeah, still, why not physically write it in the description if you have more than three tags, or if a tag doesn't exist?

Also, put In Actual Conversations And exchanges.

If you do that, I see this could have a lot of potential, Mr. AntibronyBenSwolo.

9023641
The tag thing actually makes sense,

Also, I'm not sure if I could make edits anytime soon, but I will make sure to put actual conversations in my stories (I took a creative writing class that gave me tips how, and this story was written before I took the classes)

Anyways, I thank you for the constructive criticism.

9023675
Yeah, cool, and put it hiatus to edit it if you can, good luck.

9806816
Barbossa? No he's good now. Jones? Maybe. Oh! Oh! The Shadow Lord?

9813346
Yeah I just read that part

Where is Sparrow?

9833487
I was saving him for the sequel :P

9834412
Yeah. Though I sadly lost interest in it. Due to my realizing that I was kinda bad at writing when it came to making this. But I learned from my mistake now :D

Login or register to comment