• Published 21st Jan 2018
  • 486 Views, 32 Comments

PBB: A Pirate's Life - AntiBronyBenSwolo



Sonata Dusk has turned to the Dark Side for revenge, and Adagio is the only one who can stop her. Who'll help her out on her adventure, however, is quite a surprise. Savvy?

  • ...
9
 32
 486

Chapter 8

It's time for my rise. I've already captured Adagio and put the camp under my song. Now I need the siren to join me so that I can continue on with my excellent plan. Why I need Adagio, as well as her missing friends, to join me is that I need to lift this curse that I was put under by the Arch Siren. Adagio, Aria, and Sonata might not know this, but they are not the only sirens Equestria has ever faced. In fact, there is an unknown realm in Equestria where the sirens breed. It's a place of sheer beauty, and all I ever want is to do is go back there. I lived in peace with the other sirens, and it was a time when the sirens were starting to grow very few. So we needed to seduce some colts so we could mate. And I was one of the sirens who wanted to go.

I asked the Arch Siren if I could go with the other sirens to bait some ponies into living with us, but the Arch Siren denied my request. I went with the other sirens anyway, and I had one of the most handsome colts ever named "Ocean Waves" not only fall under my spell, but in love with me, and I fell in love with him as well. Ocean Waves was a sailor pony, so when we fell in love with each other, he gave me his cutlass to remember him by. The Arch Siren discovered this and killed Ocean Waves in front of me and placed me under a curse that burns me from the inside out that only the songs of 3 other sirens can cure, and then proceeded banished me to this world through the crystal portal. And now whenever I feel rage, I burn. The only thing I have left of my siren past is my siren gem, which I use from time to time.

I was alone in this world, with no other siren to cure me of my pain. But then, all of that changed when the Dazzlings were banished here and almost had this world under their spell. They could have freed me from the curse and I could have helped them back in here, but instead, I felt the most painful burn this curse could ever give me since those pony girls defeated my only hope of returning home with their magic. I felt like I needed to fix this if I am to to return home. So I learned how to mix some potions that will cure the sirens of their broken singing voices and invited the Dazzlings to meet up with me. They didn't reply because they disappeared from the school due to what appeared to be a pirate. I then sent a map to the girls leading to Camp Everfree to meet up with the Dazzlings.

So far, the only one who came was Adagio. Instead of Aria and Sonata, the pirate I mentioned earlier came with her instead. I need to destroy him before he gets in the way of my plan. I got Camp Everfree encased in arguments, which will have baited them long enough. Now I decided to put the pirate and his crew followers under my spell while I take Adagio and cure her so she can tell me where her friends are so this curse can be lifted. I had a long time to thing about what I shall do to destroy these pirates, until I finally decided that my lone voice shall be enough to destroy them. If this is what it takes to return to the Siren's haven and the Arch Siren, then I have no other choice. Time to sing these pirate's a lullaby!

I sang to the pirates, and so far, only a couple of pirates were arguing with each other. I needed them all to fall for my spell. So I sang more and more. Something wasn't right though, as their captain kept telling them to quiet their arguing. And instead of ignoring the captain and continuing their arguments, they really did stop. Then they started doing something really strange. A couple of them went behind their captain while the rest ran past me. I realized that they were headed for Adagio, and tried to stop them until I heard their Captain tell me "Hey! We heard you sing your song, and now you have to hear mine"! I was mildly entertained to hear this challenge, so I let them get on with it. I started singing to make another attempt at defeating them, but then they started singing.

Oh, their song. It was a mixture of freedom and the spirit of adventure and this pirate captain was full of this stuff. "Yo ho! All hands!" They sang, as my siren gem slowly starts to crack. "Hoist the colors high!" They continued to sing. Their song slowly started to crack my siren gem as everyone in the camp was slowly stopping their arguments and feuds. All that I've caused to lure them here would now be undone by this pirate's song! I started singing a counter-song to stop him, but he's too powerful. "Heave Ho! Thieves and beggars! Never shall we die!" The pirates sang as my gem finally shattered and the spell I worked so hard to put the camp. By then, the captain and his men slowly walked up to me with cutlasses in hand. I then remembered Ocean Waves and the cutlass he gave me, and decided to use it.