• Published 21st Jan 2018
  • 484 Views, 32 Comments

PBB: A Pirate's Life - AntiBronyBenSwolo



Sonata Dusk has turned to the Dark Side for revenge, and Adagio is the only one who can stop her. Who'll help her out on her adventure, however, is quite a surprise. Savvy?

  • ...
9
 32
 484

Chapter 22

They messed with the wrong Dark Side girl now! First, Adagio ruins my trap, like she ruins all my ideas, and next thing you know, there's a MALE siren running around! That's not even possible! So I decided to set the record straight and destroy them myself, seeing as GR-33D and Trixie were too incompetent to do it themselves. I flew down there in my personal ship, landed in front of everyone, and expressed my dissatisfaction with everyone for their victory. Adagio tried to explain that I didn't have to do any of this, which was total bullpoop, considering Adagio, Aria and I tried to take over the school ourselves, so who's SHE to lecture me? Anyway, I wasn't there to talk. I pulled out my lightsaber, all 3 red blades pointed at Adagio, until I saw Aria's own lightsaber with emerald green blades and in a ready position. I positioned my saber away from Adagio and at Aria. This duel was about to get good.

I started by jumping at Aria to start the fight. We were both as graceful as we were deadly in the fight. Our green and red blades clashed repeatedly. It wasn't any Taco Tuesday, but it was just as satisfying to see. I had enough fun for a while, so I conjured up some of my gem's power so I could send bolts of sith lightning at Aria. Aria blocked the lightning blast and with a wave of her hand, she sent me flying 10 feet back. Either she has discovered her own connection to the Force, or she's using her own Siren Gem. I thought it was impossible, until I remembered our second Battle of the Bands, where we got green siren gems. Seeing as they were just enchanted copies, I figured the green gems would give Aria a weaker connection to the Force than my connection. There was one way to find out.

I lunged at Aria once more, this time with Aria blasting green bolts of energy at me with her lightsaber, as if it was a gun. I blocked every blast shot at me, as I cut off the blaster of the lightsaber with such precision. Aria, startled by the strike, attempted to strike me down with the jade colored light of her weapon. I blocked those strikes easily, as I made one final blow to Aria. Aria wasn't injured or anything, but her lightsaber was knocked right out of her hand, severing her connection. Aria tried to reach for her lightsaber, but I sent shockwaves of Force Lightning at Aria, long enough to render her unconscious. I then grabbed her lightsaber, and warned everyone who watched that the same fate will happen to them if they dared challenge me. I took Aria with me as I boarded my ship and headed to my cruiser.

I admit, I was a bit arrogant in my victory, because I had myself some stowaways on the ship with me. Adagio and the new male siren boarded my ship behind my back. I didn't even sense anything for some reason. I couldn't hear what they talked about, but they told me that they talked about if any of it was worth it. Was it worth them sneaking on board my ship? They would soon find out. In case they didn't make it, they gave each other a loving kiss in case one of them died. That explained the weird noise I heard, but now that I think about it, it's kind of cute to think about the two of them together. We finally docked, and I told the droid commander to take Aria to a prison cell, and to protect her lightsaber, to make sure Aria doesn't escape. The droids did so, as I walked off to the bridge.

Adagio and the male siren walked out of the ship. They talked about if they should rescue Aria first, or fight me. They remembered what I did to Aria, as they both fear that they're both outmatched. The male siren got a call from a guy in an orange sweatshirt who seemed eerily familiar to me, and said that they have some new toys to play with. The two pirates were then given a couple of pirate cutlasses made out of a material that can resist the strength of my lightsaber. The two then planned to break Aria out first before they challenged me to a duel. Adagio and her friend followed my droid commander and Aria to the prison cell, where they ambushed my troops and rescued Aria. Aria was regaining consciousness as she said that she's like to fight me once more. Adagio said "no" however, and told her to take an escape pod. She was hesitant at first, but grabbed her lightsaber and took an escape pod through a portal.

Adagio and her friend then raced up to the bridge, fighting off droid after droid, even stealing some blasters to fight back. The two reached the bridge, where I acted like I was expecting them, but in reality, I was quite surprised the even made it onto the ship. The two held their swords out at me, but I laughed as I held my lightsaber once more at them. I tried to slice Adagio's blade in half, but was shocked to see it still in one piece. To be honest, it was an impressive trick, because now I have a challenge to face. The two fenced against my defenses, which were impenetrable, due to my augmented speed. I then used my lightning on the male siren, who collapsed unconscious. Adagio gasped, as she sprinted over to his body, covering him like a shield.

I chuckled maliciously as I drew my saber at Adagio and her friend. Adagio cried as she asked me what kind of friend I was. I didn't care, as I raised my lightsaber over my head ready to strike. But then, something unexpected happened; I flashed back to just after the first battle of the bands. Adagio was crying over our loss to the Rainbooms, as I wanted to find a way to cheer her up, despite suffering the same loss. I decided to order an ice cream taco for Adagio, and she smiled and thanked me. I then began asking myself the same question: What kind of friend WAS I? I felt horrible afterwards, as I just dropped my lightsaber, collapsed on my knees, and started crying. Adagio cheered me up shortly after, followed by her friend waking up. He introduced himself as "Mango Mad", which I was finally happy to know, as Adagio and I hugged to make up for my crimes. We then heard a small explosion coming from bellow, as I commented we should leave in haste. Mango Mad figured if I gave up my lightsaber, then everything I built with it would crumble. The three of us ran into an escape pod and our escape pod landed right next to Aria's pod (even though Aria wasn't inside the pod); in an ocean full of water. We watched as my flagship blew up one final time as we all told ourselves "It's all over".