• Published 21st Jan 2018
  • 486 Views, 32 Comments

PBB: A Pirate's Life - AntiBronyBenSwolo



Sonata Dusk has turned to the Dark Side for revenge, and Adagio is the only one who can stop her. Who'll help her out on her adventure, however, is quite a surprise. Savvy?

  • ...
9
 32
 486

Chapter 11

Well, I have no idea what just happened, but I'm not sure I can continue on with this mission anymore. My mind just instantly collapsed and I really wish I knew what happened. What happened was that I was training with Danish the Red the next morning, and Prince Beragon was there to oversee my training, and Danish asked if he could borrow Trea's lightsaber. At first, I wasn't okay with it, until I considered the fact that my lightsaber could destroy his staff and his sword with ease. As we started training, I felt the power of the Force flow through me through the siren gem. Danish didn't feel it due to the lightsaber not having a siren gem, nor did he need it, due to it being a wizard. But as we dueled, I felt stronger and stronger with every strike I landed on Danish.

But it was starting to scare me because with every passing second, the room got darker and darker and then it filled with groups of dark beings who looked like me, except with a shadowy look and wielding standard green lightsabers. The beings starting to call to me and try to disarm me, but I tried my best to fight back against the...things...that seemed to not care about Beragon and Danish. In fact, I wasn't sure I knew where Beragon and Danish were either. They seem to have just vanished. All that was left was for me to fight the dark beings. The beings then charged after me and fought me. As I fought wave after wave of the beings, they taunted me, calling me "The Jedi's Pet" and "Weakling" and "Just some ordinary girl to the PBB".

It almost seemed impossible to defeat them all. I was covered in the shadowy beings until light returned. Next thing I knew, I was on a bed in a room full of the orange, yellow, and white glows of the sun. I discovered that my lightsaber wasn't even in my hands, I was completely sweating, I had a need to catch my breath, and I felt like I just fell asleep during training. In fact, we weren't even in the training grounds anymore. I know SOMETHING happened, but what just happened? Apparently, Danish the Red said that I needed to resist the powers of the Siren Gem lightsaber if I was to continue using the weapon. Beragon said that I almost turned into another person entirely.

Beragon also mentioned that I almost destroyed Danish and the Training Ground as well, before I went completely unconscious. I then thought that this must have been the effect of me wielding the siren gem for too long. Then I thought that this must be what Sonata must have seen when she got a hold of her lightsaber. I decided not to use my lightsaber anymore for training. Not for too long anyways. As I got up from out of bed, a messenger came in for Huron saying that they need the PBB's help in Wakanda. I knew that something wasn't good down there. And the PBB were back at Gondor worrying about if I was okay. We had to tell them the news.

As Beragon, Danish, and I all raced back to Gondor on Horseback, we were ambushed by a group of dark skinned monsters dressed in clothing similar to Mango Mad's pirate clothing, but in darker tones. Beragon and Danish pulled out their own swords as I followed suit by activating my lightsaber. Danish yelled at the monsters to leave us alone, calling them "orcs". The orcs pointed their cutlasses at me, paying little to no attention to the Prince and the Wizard. "The captain wants that siren's head" The lead orc said. Beragon looked at the leader of the pack confused, but I'm twice as confused as he is. How did he know I was a siren? How did he know where to find me? The questions just kept on stirring in my head.

I readied my guitar in blaster position as I aimed the weapon at the leader of the pack. "I demand to know what you're talking about!" I told him, with my gun pointed at his head. He retaliated by pointing his cutlass in my direction and responding "If the captain wants you and your siren friends dead, then he shall have them dead. But we were given instructions by the captain to bring the three of you to him so he could kill you himself". Then, only one thing popped into my head over and over again: Who is this captain he was referring to? It looked like we had to surrender in order to find out. Then just in the nick of time, Huron, Limlugeth, and Daddy Banks came in on horseback with a batallion of Gondor's soldiers following them, outnumbering the orcish scallywags.

As we defended ourselves in the heat of battle, I tried to ask the Orc Pirate Leader more questions about who this mysterious captain is, but it was too late, as Huron fired an arrow, killing the orc. Guess our little mystery would have to wait as swords, bows, and guns all went at each other in a taste of a living Heck. I can't even remember how many orcs I killed in order to protect myself. In the end though, only a quarter of our men survived, all of the orcs have been killed off so there was no one to interrogate, and I almost forgot to give the news of Wakanda's attack. "Oh, Huron. We need to set up a defense at Wakanda. We just got word that there's gonna be an attack!" I told my elven friend as he called the shots at preparing men and elves to defend Wakanda from Sonata's droids. I then told Daddy Banks to warn Adagio that there is someone trying to kill the 3 of us. I still haven't figured out who it is though. I sure hope Adagio has better luck finding out.