• Published 21st Jan 2018
  • 483 Views, 32 Comments

PBB: A Pirate's Life - AntiBronyBenSwolo



Sonata Dusk has turned to the Dark Side for revenge, and Adagio is the only one who can stop her. Who'll help her out on her adventure, however, is quite a surprise. Savvy?

  • ...
9
 32
 483

Chapter 20

Well, there's some new good news and some new bad news. The good news; Flash Sentry has been arrested for attempted murder, his ghost friend, Salazar, has been put back into his place, his orc minions are put back in THEIR place, and Mango Mad reunited with Adagio Dazzle, and we are close to winning our happy ending. The bad news, Aria Blaze is heading into a trap set by Sonata Dusk, and I have to help the pirates get to Geonosis to counter the trap. Mango Mad was generous enough to open a portal to the dustball of a planet, as we set up camp so that we could intersect the paths of both army, creating the element of surprise.

I've read some recent news about the battle that happened at Wakanda, and how they discovered the droid's weakness: stronger music. I've fought the Dazzlings during the first battle of the bands and won. If I can beat all 3 of them once with plain singing, then I can certainly beat a bunch of B1 battle droids with a super powered stereo made from old Clone Wars technology. I wasn't sure how this was gonna work out, but Ariel Kraken helped me out in building the weapons. I was uneasy at first, after learning that she too is a siren, but she's actually pretty nice. In fact, she actually reminds me of myself a bit. No time for backstories though.

As we were finishing up building the super-sterios, Mango Mad hooked them up to some 17th century cannons he summoned with a portal to give it a pirate-y touch, and hooked it up to a microphone and some instruments, as they cannot use stereos without any music play. That's electronics 101, so I can't argue with what he was doing. However, Ariel, during her helping me build the weapon, noticed Mango Mad act all injured while he was hooking up the wires. Ariel told me about how Mango Mad was stabbed in the chest by Flash Sentry. We talked about how he shouldn't have survived that, and I suggested that Ariel should speak with him about it, seeing as Mango Mad doesn't know me at all.

Ariel then walked to Mango Mad, as he stumbled and fell, carrying a huge wire. The mysterious fourth siren helped him up and asked him how he survived. Mango Mad then showed Ariel the sword wound, which stained his grey shirt in blood. Mango Mad explained that he was OK, because he made a deal with a ghost pirate named "Will Turner", who let Mango Mad live long enough to complete his mission, or else Mango Mad works for Will. Mango Mad then explained that the only way to break this deal is if the wound was removed, which would be unlikely. "At least it'll give me enough time to say goodbye to Adagio this time round." Mango Mad said, with a tear in his eye.

Ariel then though of a loophole. She explained that the potion that helped restore a siren's singing voice (which I was unaware of until overhearing the conversation from a safe distance) could be used by non-sirens to heal wounds, as the destruction of a siren gem is technically a wound to a siren. The two of them were unsure of if there would be any side effects or not, but they weren't sure if there were any alternatives (I knew of many alternatives, but I didn't care to share because I was busy with the weapon). Mango Mad then tries to recount the number of potions they made, and Ariel remembers making 4, one for each siren.

Mango Mad then said that he remembered making a 5th siren potion in case one of the potions got lost in any way. Ariel asked where it was, and discovered that it's back on theCursed Shell, which is still sailing there in the fog, untouched from it's previous battle (I really need to catch up on what's going on). Mango Mad said if he could find the potion and take it before the battle is won, he won't have to go back to the Locker. The Pirate captain then opened a green portal to the last place theCursed Shellwas placed, and it was placed right where it was left since she was last sailed by her captain.

We weren't sure if Mango Mad had any time to get the potion before the battle started, because guess what? The battle stinking started. We got a good view of it from the clifftops, and saw Aria lead an assault on a heavily armed droid factory. But she was gonna be overwhelmed soon enough. Aria was brave during the fight, but was quickly losing the advantage. I gave Adagio and Ariel the all clear to start the counterattack, as she led an army of pirates down the cliffside, some with old Clone Wars era speeders for calvary, and caught both parties by surprise. I could even hear Aria's reaction as Adagio came up to save her from a droid blast. The two were bickering with each other as they were fighting, which didn't help anyone honestly, but it still helped them catch up on each other. Adagio then gave a wave of her sword at the new tanks rolled out, and the tanks were destroyed due to our new weapons, but the droids kept on coming out, like they were making them by the second.

As we pressed on our attack, Aria was rocking away on her lightsaber guitar, and she just asked "So, where's Mango Mad?" to Adagio. Adagio then just looked around, but then realized he was nowhere in sight. Ariel then showed up and explained to Adagio the deal with Will Turner that Mango Mad made, but not where he currently was. Adagio hoped he's OK doing what he's doing at the moment and just pressed on towards the attack. If I lead the attack, I would have counter-attacked later to be honest, mainly because our assault isn't doing much to the droid forces, band attack or no band attack. The weapons were still doing their job, but I felt like we were too into the moment to even consider starting the attack, and the Dazzlings were starting to feel it to.