• Published 21st Jan 2018
  • 485 Views, 32 Comments

PBB: A Pirate's Life - AntiBronyBenSwolo



Sonata Dusk has turned to the Dark Side for revenge, and Adagio is the only one who can stop her. Who'll help her out on her adventure, however, is quite a surprise. Savvy?

  • ...
9
 32
 485

Chapter 14

Revenge is sweet, and I believe I got a spoonful of my own. I'm starting to get exactly what I wanted out of this getup: my own sword pointed at the neck of Adagio Dazzle. There's no way I'll let this opportunity escape my grasp. Not with the other two dazzlings still out and about in this crazed multiverse. My daydreams of vengeance would have to wait, as Adagio had several questions for me. "Flash, why are you doing this?" my prisoner asked me, completely helpless, just how I like it. "What makes you think I would tell you?" I snarled at Adagio, "It's not like I would 'tell you my tragic backstory' or anything". I then told my first mate, a ghost named Salazar, to have the crew take our new prisoners to the Spaniard's brig.

As we looted the Cursed Shell, we found a person in the Shell's own brig. She revealed herself to be a siren just like Adagio, Aria, and Sonata, so I had to open the door and drag her into the brig as well. I wonder how she ended up in this dump of a ship. Then again, I wonder how my luck would turn out so bad, yet so good, that I would end up becoming a captain of my own ship and crew. I walked on over to my cabin over at the Spaniardand asked myself: How did I get here? Like, How did all of this happen to me? Becoming Captain and all that good stuff? Well, that takes me back like an old man with a childhood memory.

Before I became a Captain and all that, I was still ticked off to see Adagio and Aria escape to who knows where with that pirate running around! My friends and I decided to get our minds off of it, but I was the only one who can't seem to stop thinking about it. As I walked around town trying to get my mind off of it, I saw more and more things reminding me of what the sirens took from me and why I hate them in the first place. I was put under their spell and was tricked into getting mad at my girlfriend at the time: Twilight Sparkle. This caused us to be "just friends", and once the spell was lifted, I never saw Twilight ever again. And the Sirens are to blame! As I continued my search for serenity, I came across a yard sale. I had some cash, so I guessed buying something would help out. I saw a hand mirror with a design like a crab and made out of old silver. I bought it, thinking of Twilight and her passage into this world through a giant mirror.

As I walked home with the mirror, I noticed that the mirror was wet and decided to dry it off. That's when the freaky stuff happened though, as every time I tried to dry off the darn thing, it only got more wet. I knew something was odd about this mirror. Maybe it was Equestrian Magic. I tried asking Sunset what she thought about it, but she wasn't even here. I then stared inside it, hoping it might hold the key. Inside the mirror was the ghost of a man called Captain Salazar. Salazar told me how he hated a man once, and now he won't stop until he got his revenge. Salazar also said that I should probably do the same thing, seeing as we're both dealing with pirate related issues. I finally agreed with him and asked him to help me get started. Salazar said that if I smash the mirror, it will open a portal to the Devil's Triangle and allow him to escape temporarily. Once he was free, every step he made was covered in water to prevent him from stepping on land.

I was extremely desperate at the time, and I had nothing, so I smashed the mirror into tiny little pieces. The moment I smashed it, rain came pouring down and I ran the rest of the way home. The moment I was inside, I dried myself off and the lights started flickering. A ghostly figure came through the wall and tells me to wait here while he goes to spy on Adagio for me so I know how to deal with her. Am I actually doing this? Have I actually opened a doorway to an opportunity where I deal the ultimate payback? I decided to do as I'm told and wait for his return. The next day, Salazar returned and told me that Adagio is becoming a pirate herself, Aria and Sonata are nowhere to be found, and that I needed a ship and a crew in order to defeat her.

We needed a portal to another world in order to get started. As we tried to think of a way to open a portal, a couple of guys in ash grey T-Shirts came in and was looking for Captain Salazar. I then looked at their belts and saw that they had some hi-tech portals on them. I tried to take them, but the strange guys actually fought back. Salazar whispered to me that I shouldn't have that for an answer, and I borrowed Salazar's sword, and pointed it at the guys so they could give me their portals. They gave me what I wanted out of fear, and Salazar and I tied them up and gaged them and hid them in the basement. We then opened a portal to a universe the locals called "Middle Earth". We ended up in a pub filled with orc pirates, all of which would be my future crew. I challenged all the pirate captains to a duel and bested them all one by one, earning their crews and positions as captain of their ships. Soon enough, I got an entire fleet on my hands. It was only a matter of time before Adagio got what was coming to her.

Speaking of Adagio, I couldn't flash back any further as she broke out of the brig along with the other siren girl and the same pirate who got Adagio out of my home universe in the first place. The three stood no chance against my orc army as they were quickly surrounded. It's clear that escape was their plan, but I didn't want my crew to kill them off. I decided to kill them myself. They were too dangerous to be left alive if my revenge was to be fulfilled. I pulled out my own sword and dueled the 3 pirates. I quickly bested Adagio and her new friend, but the captain was proving to be quite a challenge. We dueled and danced on the Spaniard for a good 10 minutes, before I tired Mango Mad and stabbed him right in the gut. Blood was oozing from the wound, and Adagio ran to the captain panicking. This is when I put the pieces together: Adagio and this pirate captain LOVE each other. I let him remain injured to serve as a bit of justice to Adagio for taking Twilight away from me the way she did.

The Captain, still injured though, gave Adagio a ring and told her to run to Middle Earth. She was told to gather an even bigger ship and crew to combat mine, and she did just that. We didn't have much time to pursue her however because the Captain opened a portal to a universe which was actually the home universe of my friend Salazar. I was about to stab him again from delaying my vengeance, but his injured body disappeared before such an action could be made. Salazar stared in fear as he told me that he was dying so fast that he escaped to Davy Jones' Locker. I paid no mind to it because, honestly, how much trouble could a dead guy be? I prepared the crew to open a portal to Middle Earth and search everywhere for Adagio! I won't let her get away.