• Published 20th Sep 2012
  • 2,778 Views, 181 Comments

Twilight X - Pinkamena666



The Student Has Become The Master...

Comments ( 24 )

finally someone put that bitch in her place

2604913
Hay shell get worse with me in control

2610499 *Turns to Twilight, who just happened to be watching the whole thing* And now you gonna trot off a cliff tonight because your gps magic don't work.

3:51:37 PMryan wyman He struggled under night but couldn't get free

Not sure what this is. Either I've missed something or its a Typo. Now, onto Rarity X. :pinkiecrazy:

2625345 *I pull out a mini-gun that can desrroy whole fahking kingdoms, and point it at you* Oh, hell no.
----------------------------------
Oh, yeah, before you say anything, P Triple-6, this won't take too long.

2703328
Oh? Sounds like fun

Ya know...I think some inspiration from this stems from those My Little Pony Tumbler things. I only saw them on youtube but they were awesome. My favorites were Murdershy, Pinkimena, and Lil Miss Rarity. Awesome stories thus far.

3171994
Mmm... Try and decipher this code...
:fluttershysad::pinkiesmile::fluttercry::pinkiesad2::fluttershyouch::pinkiehappy::heart::yay:

A damn good sequel, I hope Rarity X is just as good or better.

Fun fact. It is canon that twilights dad is named night light

4572883
Well the more ya know...

4727489
3791881

You two are right that a foal her age would not normally make comments like that. HOWEVER, she has been corrupted by Pinkamena so sex and violence is an everyday occurrence for her.:pinkiehappy:

Hey Pinkamena666, can you do a Cherry Berry X fic or plan one at least?:pinkiesad2::pinkiesad2:

4842155
The Pinkamena Series version of Cherry Berry? The psycho sister?

>>Pinkamena666 Yes, that version of Cherry Berry, the sadistic sister of Pinkamena Diane Pie(Pinkie Pie's full name)

6652246 Oh lol thats why I saw the hidden sex scene in Pinkamena X. I normally read in dark mode because 1:Im a vampire and I like the dark and 2: I read at night most of the time so I have something entertaining to do while staying up at night. Well anayways great story (love the clop AND dark moments :pinkiecrazy: ) But may I ask why have you not updated :applejackunsure: X Since 2014? (Havent read your blogs yet so sorry if its in there)

6652246 Oh lol thats why I saw the hidden sex scene in Pinkamena X. I normally read in dark mode because 1:Im a vampire and I like the dark and 2: I read at night most of the time so I have something entertaining to do while staying up at night. Well anayways great story (love the clop AND dark moments :pinkiecrazy: ) But may I ask why have you not updated :applejackunsure: X Since 2014? (Havent read your blogs yet so sorry if its in there)

I heard 'Little Miss Rarity' in there! Foreshadowing? Only one way to find out...
On to the next one!

Twilight has turned into a Ghoul!

8010333 My guess? It would probably be related to the Rainbow Factory considering Pinkie is still baking.

After locking her in a room of dead bodies and turning her into a cannibal I'm surprise Twilight didn't try to kill and eat Pinkamena!

Why didn't she just use her horn to escape actually now I think about it why didn't twilight just bust down the door...




Oh shit that's right twilight had an Mir but what about rarity?

Login or register to comment