• Published 14th Dec 2017
  • 8,993 Views, 88 Comments

A Night on the Leash - Wintermist



At the hands of Lotus and Aloe, Celestia had been shocked to find herself enthralled by the joys of submission. Now, after much training, the two are finally ready to risk bringing Celestia's most depraved - and public - fantasies to life...

  • ...
29
 88
 8,993
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 70 )

Gods, that was... wonderful. Sweet and emotional and holy sweet jegus fuck was it hot!. I mean just..., unghh... Damn.

Noc

!
!!

Just last night I revisited Relaxing Celestia (By Any Means Necessary) for some late-night … fun, and thought about how nice it would be to see a continuation. And today, this. Good thing there’s no-one around or there would’ve been questions raised about the loud cackling from my room.

Will comment again once I’ve read it (tied up in other stuff, grumble).

just not as fun without the mind control

Very lovely, and I must admit I was most happy to see the strong levels of affection and aftercare. That's so rare in these dominating relationships, at least when portrayed in fiction.

Ok, wow, that was great. There was a lot at stakes in holding up to Relaxing Celestia (By Any Means Necessary), and this one di not disappoint. I love these characters and I’m grateful we got to see more of them. All the interactions feel so beautifully overwhelming, it’s incredible how well they all fit in with one another.

This was definitely a Wintermist™ story, with its signature characters, passion and intensity. Everything was well crafted to be exactly where it was needed, to the point where I don’t mind the absence of classical mind control; I wouldn’t change the core dynamic after this one works so well.

Finally, I wanna thank DbzOrDie for making this story possible! Looking back, he or she commissioned many of my favorite stories on fimifc, and I don’t think I ever expressed the due thanks for all of that. Cheers to all the patrons that enable artists to produce their content!

8610379 8610392 8610627 Fixed, fixed and fixed. Thanks as always for your diligent eye!

Copflic of the year right here, haven't read something so well rounded and... right in every way imaginable.:heart:

Kudos!

"Bolt Hole" I keep reading that , and my brain keeps telling me it's "Bolt Thrower"

The pink one knew. :rainbowderp:
I've spent all afternoon reading this, and while I could've been doing more responsible grown-up things, this was, as always, so excruciatingly wonderful to read.

As always I, and a great deal many of us, enjoy your writings.

Noc

That was absolutely lovely. A very fitting sequel with an appropriate escalation to things. Now the only thing is it’s put two ideas into my head – I wanna see more Cady×Celly (or Cady domming Cady and her mistresses all at once), and I wish there were a bonus chapter featuring Luna (even if it’s non-canon, I’ll take it, anything for Best Night Pone).

Anyway. I can’t do this justice with words, so have my upvote and my fave, along with many rereads to come.

8610822 That's a good observation. It's been a while since I watched the series, and there's a tendency to just assume the glow is the pony's dominant coat colour. Fixed it now!

Holy crap, a sequel? Released all at once?

Man, FiMFic has got some good stories going on right now, it's like Christmas morning.

8611516
She and Shining have each others eyes as their magical color if i remembet right. Its kinda cute.

I LOVED this! This story is on par with Loyal's Moonstone. I do hope you bring Luna into the mix in the future! Thank you for the wonderful story.

8611516

I think magic actually matches eye color, doesn’t it?

Third sequel. Now. The first was amazing, this was breathtaking in it's deliverance. Now blow me out of the water. I am so happy to read these. More so with the fact that it's based around character development/breakdown??? and not some senseless immediate clop like many others. Or fast rushed clop. No, these stories in breaking down Celestia and training her into a slutty slave are beautifully done, and while I am aroused, I actually enjoyed reading it more than getting off. Please write a third if you can.

A single rose rested on the tabletop, still bearing its thorns.

Not bothering with hiding behind pretenses, eh, Celestia?

Cadance heard the question within the statement. "Shining knows," she replied. "It's something that we talked about when we began dating. I love him, very much, and no pony could ever replace him, he knows that. I know that's true for him, too. We both get a little jealous, sometimes, when the other has a new lover that they're paying attention to, but he's my husband, and I'm his wife. That won't change. All relationships take work, but we're very happy together."

GOOD.

I'm very happy to have spent the time to get to grips with it.

And so am I. This is a fantastic story and I'm glad that I took the time to read it.

this has to be, at least, a trilogy...

it is one of the BEST stories of the Genre I've read, and I have an E-BOOK compiled of those, as well as doing the BDSM lifestyle on and off for the last 13 years...

So, Reading the training and display of Princess Celestia has been arousing and delightful...

Will luna be a part of this, as a sub or dom?

8615439
I did not have any plans for Luna to be involved. I'm tossing ideas around currently but it's unlikely that I'll do anything with them. Luna's part would need to be significantly different, so as to not copy the first story or such.

So very very good! Had me in the most delightful of tizzies all throughout!

Wasn't expecting it to be divided into separate chapters like that but it certainly worked in the story's favour.

Bravo!

Please, DO NOT stop writing such an amazingly rousing saga!!
I wait with eager breath the next story in this universe (maybe you could start working in Luna.)
The final decision is ,of course, yours and no one else.
Keep up the stirring work!! :pinkiehappy:

Really great story I like it

this makes waiting for the next chapter of Friendship is Mind Control: Consequences at least a little easier. (by that I mean that I loved every second of reading this.)

Gaaaahhh! That was awesome! I was not expecting Cadance to show up at all but damn was that hot. Personally, I do like the first one better bc it was more one on one, but this was still excellent. I do hope a third one is made with Luna joining the fray and/or Aloe and Lotus having fun with Cadance in domming Celestia. So much potential kinkiness.

8615487
Well, Aloe and Lotus are all about giving their clients what they need to relax.  For Celestia that is submission; for Cadance it's dominance; for Luna, my guess would be voyeurism while remaining unseen herself.

Here's my reasoning: Luna always cultivates an air of dignity and royalty about her in public and before strangers, but we've seen that she drops that pose when she's in private and allows her tiredness and grumpiness to show.  Spending a whole day in the public eye and keeping up appearances was incredibly taxing for her.  I get the feeling that she is a pony who values her privacy highly.

On the other hand, her duties involve viewing and sometimes entering other ponies' dreams, which surely constitutes an invasion of their privacy to some extent, and she has shown no qualms about letting a filly peek into her best friends' nightmares, if she thinks it will help.  So we have a dichotomy between her own desire for privacy and her somewhat cavalier attitude towards the privacy of others, which is ripe for the building of tension.

Additionally, Luna must have seen some freaky shit in ponies' wet dreams over the years.  Ponies who are into BDSM must present her a special challenge, since their sexual fantasies can look from the outside like another pony's nightmare, so she must have spent a proportionally longer time observing those dreams than ones that can be judged at a glance.  Who knows what effect that has had on her tastes of viewing material...
 

If Wintermist were to go in that direction, Aloe and Lotus could service the needs of three princesses at once by permitting Cadance to dominate Celestia in front of an anonymous audience in the shadows, which would be Luna.

8619359
But how does watching people (and probably masturbating to it) make Luna 'relax' more than just normal masturbation? Subbing and domming is a pretty active role, but voyeurism changes very little

8619576
Well, of those two activities, I haven't engaged in voyeurism myself, so I can't compare the experiences directly... :twilightblush:

But I would imagine that to someone who actually has that particular fetish, watching two real people have real sex (not a fantasy or a dream) right in front of her would be a lot more powerful and arousing an experience.  In particular, unlike a fantasy or actual pornography, the people having sex are not doing it for her, they're doing it for their own pleasure, which gives the act of watching them a certain thrill of the forbidden.

If Luna had voyeuristic tendencies, her dream-guarding duties would be a constant source of tension, because it would present her with a steady stream of temptations to view the private, possibly even explicitly erotic, fantasies of other ponies unseen and undetected, while being honour-bound not to intrude, not to linger, and only offer help where it is needed.  Being given a chance to give in and watch to her heart's content would certainly help relieve that stress, in that situation.

8619775
Hmm, can't say I'm much into the idea of Luna having a voyeurims fetish, nor her just watching Cadance and Celestia having sex, but I'll keep it in mind

8620583
To be honest, it doesn't really do anything for me either, but it seemed the most fitting fetish for Luna to have, based on what we have seen of her.  *shrug*

And we've seen Wintermist making voyeurism pretty hot in Chapter 10 of Friendship is Mind Control: Consequences, when Ember watched Twilight, Luna, and Trixie.

8620594
Well, I 'really' like Lunadom, but the problem in this setting is that Celestia now already has three doms if Cadance becomes a more regular presence in her life.

On the other hand, the twins dominating both princesses side to side with it leading into incest is hot but it feels too coincidental that both princesses are into this kind of submission and receive satsifaction from the spa twins from it.

Luna being a switch is sorta what I'm exploring now. She likes dominating Celestia, but would sub to the twins. We'll see if anything comes from it

8620610

Luna being a switch is sorta what I'm exploring now. She likes dominating Celestia, but would sub to the twins.

Why not turn it around? Let the twins be the subs to Luna's domme.  If they set up Cadance and Celestia to play together (as they unwittingly did in this story), they would be at loose ends for that session anyway, and it's been established that they were subs to the disguised Cadance before, so it wouldn't be a stretch for them to do it for Luna as well.  That would put Luna in the same position as Cadance, and Celestia at the very bottom (where she belongs), subbing to everypony.

Luna and Cadance can take turns, one dominating the twins, while the other plays with their pet, and finally the two top princesses retire to the comfy couch and cuddle or lazily play with each other, while they watch the twins put on a show with their pet Celly.

8620638
Well, even if the twins were the sub for Luna, then Luna would still need a dom. Cadance would be the only remaining choice because Celestia is very much 'only' a sub, which means that Cadance pretty much doms everyone.

Also, I'm not sure how likely it is for the twins to arrange a session that has 'only' Cadance and Celestia, and leave themselves out. The club was one thing because they were showing their pet, and their training of said pet off. But there's no reason why they can't be involved themselves. Either all three of them fucking Celestia into a sopping mess, or by subbing for Cadance during. Or other things.

Of course, my thoughts are sorta theoretical because nobody understands better what goes on in the minds of the characters than Wintermist

8620638
That would work as the big finale, but it would take some setup to get there. The twins are caring and conscientious doms; they wouldn't just let any other dom play with their sub, even a princess of the land, unless they vetted them first.

For Cadance that could be as simple as them finding out that she is "Lady Rose". Maybe when she comes in for her first spa treatment, the twins either recognise her like Celestia did, or she deliberately reveals herself to them, in order to set up another "play date" with their sub.

As for Luna, I imagine that when she comes for her appointment, the twins will find that the similar stresses of ruling have left Luna with similarly intractable tensions, just like Celestia, but in her case the correct prescription is to let her be dominant, rather than submissive. I guess she'd be used to a more commanding style of ruling from a thousand years ago and now that she's back, she feels like she has to walk on eggshells all the time around the ponies that are used to the softer, gentler style Celestia developed in the intervening millennium. Having a pair of gorgeous twin servants to fulfil her every whim might be just what she needs to let go and relax.

8620646
Wait, maybe I misunderstood you.  When you said you liked " Lunadom", I took that to mean "Luna being dominant" (as in "femdom" and "maledom"), but your last comment sounds like you meant it as "somepony dominating Luna".

In the latter case it definitely makes more sense to have her as a switch, who is submissive to the twins, but still dominant over Celestia.

8620668
Oh no, I really like Luna dominating someone, especially Celestia, but as it stands, Celestia has three doms already with Cadance's possible joining. And while exploring Luna as 'only' a sub can be hot, especially when paired with Celestia, it can be a bit 'stale' since Celestia already went through the same arc, so to speak.

Hence why I'm exploring the switch angle. Domming someone, but subbing to others

8620671
Well, In that case I'm going back to my suggestion of Cadance and Luna at the top, the twins in the middle, and Celestia at the bottom. :twilightsmile:

In either configuration, Celestia is subordinate to the exact same number of ponies: four (i.e. everypony involved). The only difference is in the ranking between her dommes.  One is a strict line (Cadance > Twins > Luna > Celestia), while the other is more of an inverted Pyramid (Cadance > Twins < Luna, and Twins > Celestia).


8620654
That does sound hot, but maybe Celestia comes along for Cadance's first session, and when the twins realise that Cadance and "Lady Rose" are one and the same, they seize the opportunity to have some playtime and make Celestia give her adopted niece an erotic massage with "happy ending"!

8620685
Well, it's also not that easy, I figure. Celestia very much 'belongs' to the twins and they'll be hesitant to include Cadance as another dom often. Seeing as how they're also nothing but doms to Celestia, they're likely to also be hesitant about subbing in front of their sub.

There's a lot that needs to be figured out 'before' Luna could be included in any way.

8620770
It's possible that I was just seduced by the symmetry of the arrangement.  The logistics may work out better, if Celestia and Luna are both submissive to the Twins, but unequal in rank, so that Luna is allowed to boss around Celestia on their mistresses behalf. And Cadance—though the twins subbed to her in the past—would simply be a friendly equal in dominance, with whom they occasionally arrange to share their toys.  Or maybe they officially deputise Cadance to serve as Celestia and Luna's domme at the palace, so they don't have to make an unseemly amount of spa appointments. :twilightsmile:

8620875
Well, setting all that up sounds like two seperate fics, and any arrangement where there's all five of them at the same time might be too crowded.

I think I'm mainly interested in setting up Cadance in whatever role she fits best in for now, and then leaving her out of the picture until Luna gets dealt with. 'If' Luna gets included at all.

8620882
I Don't know; that sounds like four chapters to me. About the same length as this story.

Chapter 1:
Cadance and Celestia visit the spa together (as per Starbeard's suggestion) and either they tell the twins or the twins figure out that Cadance is Lady Rose. Now the twins command Celestia to "massage" Cadance, while they talk about possible future arrangements. I think it might be very hot for Celestia to hear her future casually discussed without her input, while she has to pleasure her niece.

Chapter 2:
Luna arrives to her first appointment, and as the Twins work on her, they find she has the same intractable tension that won't yield to normal relaxation techniques as Celestia did. They shoot each other knowing glances and slowly, carefully probe whether she has the same needs as Celestia as well. It turns out Luna has two opposing desires contributing to her tension. On the one hand, she yearns to lay down the burden of responsibility and give herself to the care of another for a while, but on the other hand she's also tired of walking on eggshells around all the little ponies that are used to Celestia's style of ruling, who might have their precious feelings hurt, if she gets too commanding. After the twins help her let go of the reins, relax, and give up control for a while, they promise to teach Luna the ways of modern BDSM and will coach her how to be a good domme to their other sub... somepony who will be ecstatic to be commanded roughly and without regards for her feelings, they promise!

Chapter 3:
At her next appointment, Luna meets that fabled "other sub", who's so very submissive. At first she's completely anonymous in her gimp suit, and Luna takes to dominating her under the twins' tutelage quite well. When the hood comes off, it's a bit of a shock – but not entirely an unpleasant one. Princest ensues.

Chapter 4:
The grand finale, involving everypony. The spa twins invite "Lady Rose" to their establishment to show off their second sub, a talented switch whom they have been tutoring in both submission and dominance. They would love to hear the experienced domme's input on their progress.
First they put Luna and Celestia through their paces as subs in front of Cadance, then they have Luna show off her domination of Celestia, while they join Cadance on the couch, pleasuring her and each other. Finally, the twins and Cadance join Luna and Celestia, the twins double-teaming Celestia with strap-ons, while Luna services their honoured guest.

8621024
Well, all I can say about that turn of events, is that it's at least fun that the people who've read it are speculating about the future :p

8621083
It's fun to speculate and throw all the sexy shenanigans you can think of at the wall to see what sticks.  (The stickiest ones, obviously)  :pinkiehappy:

8620594
After some deliberation, I'm thinking that it could actually be the opposite.

A big part of Luna's past is that she felt unappreciated, unloved. Add to that the ability to see other people's dreams. Yes, you see them getting fucked silly, in all kinds of fetishes, but you also see ponies in intimate embraces, or loving and soothing words. Meanwhile, Luna can look, but she can't touch.

I think that Luna might be craving intimacy. To be stroked, kissed and even, no, especially fucked, for which Celestia can't provide (or so she thinks at least). That might be another reason why she's reaching out to the spa twins. She's seen how relaxed Celestia has been lately and wants to experience it herself, but most of all, she wants a pony that isn't afraid to lay a hoof on her.

8625880
Yes, I can see that.  Luna's big hangup, both in the past leading to Nightmare Moon and in A Royal Problem, is that she yearns for appreciation – but she is afraid of being judged, as was shown during her day in the public eye and especially the nightmare that resulted from it.  Longing for intimacy but being unable to reach out for it would fit in with that, and if it was so, the matter would only be made worse by her dream duties, where she often sees ponies experiencing intimacy (ranging from simple cuddles to the kinkiest fetishes) without ever taking part, only ever interacting with ponies experiencing nightmares.

Acting as a sub and giving up the responsibility for the intimate encounters she wants but can't initiate herself makes sense in that framework.

What about the other side of the coin, since you also like to see some sweet, Luna-dominant princest action? :twilightblush:

8626010
It doesn't matter what 'I' want. It matters what 'the story' wants :p

And while I do enjoy Lunadom on Celestia a whole lot, the two of them subbing side by side is a lot of fun too

8626020
Well, if for Celestia the submission and humiliation itself is arousing, while for Luna submission is mainly a means to an end — namely intimacy with someone who is not intimidated by her power and status — it stands to reason that Luna would have no problem with switching and being dominant towards Celestia.  Especially if her dommes ordered her.  :twilightsmile:

8626184
It would certainly be something different. Instead of the twins letting someone have their way with Celestia, like they did with Cadance, they instead order someone to treat her roughly and fuck her.

8626250
And it would be nice and humiliating for Celestia, if even another sub to the same dommes was ranked higher and dominant over her — quite aside from the fact that it is her little sister.

8626403
It would take quite a while to get to such a point though. Too many questions about Luna need answering, and I doubt they could be 'answered' enough in one session to go towards sex. Most likely would need a time-skip of sorts

8626403
Then again, it 'would' be a lot of fun if it'd be done in one session. To keep Luna a bit off-balance and let her loose herself in the unfamiliar emotions :p

Login or register to comment