• Published 19th Jul 2012
  • 3,988 Views, 19 Comments

The Fitting - Obscure



How does Rarity keep getting Dash to help her with dresses anyway?

  • ...
15
 19
 3,988
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 8 )

You can't just leave us hanging like that!

Raridash... so rare! :raritywink: :rainbowderp:

I only ask that you include more details.

In truth, Rarity has indeed taken a lot from Rainbow Dash, but look out! She's really a dominatrix in disguise! And well, Dash doesn't seem to mind getting a little submissive. Very cool story! Looking forward to more.

Interesting, but I still wanna know Rarity's issues. After the last chapter and the gaudy trash line and such, I can't help but feel she's rather broken, emotionally. Though I do agree with the more details thing. Well, we got some, but not enough. Guessing Side Stitch treated her this way.

I'm also a bit curious about Romance in the title, since I'm not seeing it. Dashie helping Rarity through this perhaps?

First time i see a Raridash, and this one is pretty good:raritystarry:
But why? Why do you leave us now?? More, QUICK !!! :flutterrage:

I would like to see a story made of this, if not from you than perhaps someone else.

Yep this shit is fucked Up! Why I'm still reading it is beyound my current comprehension... I guess its like a train wreck in that fashion... you want to look away but you just can't. :derpyderp2:

4964084

It is supposed to be distressing and make you read it despite wanting to stop. Because trauma.

This is one of those stories that I disliked after the first read, somehow found myself rereading, and disliked it even more.
It needs some kind of sequel where RD SOMEHOW manages to break free of this kind of relationship, either with the help of the others or on her own.
(I realize that's not likely, but I just HAD to say it)

Login or register to comment