• Published 25th Oct 2017
  • 2,578 Views, 102 Comments

Vampires are magic! - daniboyi



what if instead of hatching an egg Twilight had to unlock a coffin. and in that coffin is a Vampire. Twilight will come to regret releasing him.

  • ...
10
 102
 2,578
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 43 )

"I take VERY enthusiastic walks"

So Twilight has also learned to take enthusiastic walks in the moon light?:pinkiecrazy:

Welp, Twilight is going to need years of therapy after her first "walk". And even more therapy from dealing with Alucard. BTW, I am a tad curious. Does your version of equestria have a legend of Dracula?

Twilight: "It's kind of funny. No one in the last thousand years thought to spell Alucard backwards."

8795600
no legend of Dracula in Equestria

Well seems twilight finally had her ((and hopefully last)) blood rage ((at lest I thinks that's what the call it I only watched appriged hellsing and they only bring it up once))

I think you laid it on a bit too thick at the very end there but otherwise it was a satisfactory chapter.

Good work! :twilightsmile:

8795645
What do you mean by 'too thick'?

Not offended, but interested in hearing what exactly you mean, as I do seek to improve as a writer.

Well done Twilight, you leveled up and learned how to take enthusiastic walks. Note to the author: this chapter feels rushed and I suggest you find a proofreader to help with formatting. A rule of thumb you should get in the practice of is ALWAYS separate each individual characters' speaking parts.

8795655
I will remember that in the future.
Just trying some things out to see what works, but thank you for the feedback, it is a lot of help and will be used in future chapters.

yea for a chapter, and look like twilight is start to enjoy going on late night walk and meet new people.....

A recommendation: Try to avoid putting two characters' dialogue in the same paragraph.

8795597
All she need is a vampiric priest and she has the full package.

8795696
thanks for the feedback.
Already got it from another, but any feedback is appreciated and I will remember that in future chapters.

Otherwise hoped you enjoyed the chapter.

8795648
It might've just been me, but the sing songy bit at the end felt a bit too... hammy? I don't know, I just wasn't feeling it. Like I said though, that might've just been me and it didn't really detract from the overall chapter.

8795929
fair enough.
I personally felt like it fit in nicely, since this is also supposed to be comedy, but any feedback that is not a direct insult is good in my eyes.

8795929
8796039
I kinda like the song at the end, a little mixer at the end and helped bring out a bit of the darker parts that are with in Twilight being a vamp pony .

In the abridged version of this fanfiction when she kicks down the door she says it's raping time
Lol

8796039
I'm glad to hear it. :twilightsmile:

Story's been fun so far and I can't wait to see more. :pinkiehappy:

nice work looking forward to the next chapter.

Yay crazy Twilight!!!!!

Celestia is not gonna like this.

8796039
I honestly liked the nightmare on elm street reference, definitely gave the creeping/hunting feel to it.

So, is this Abriged Alucard as opposed to Anime Alucard? They both rule, BTW.

8797638
abridged alucard.

Damn Twilight is a psycho and I love it!!!!

Great story! Is good to see Alucard be the cocky dick he is to his student.

Awesome story, keep up the good work!:twilightsmile:

fun story so far, hope you keep up the funny and not the drama.

Looking like a great story so far. You definitely earned my like and fave on this.

More please

:pinkiesick: Just...no. I've seen open mic'ers do better.

.....BEEP.

Again please update.

More soon please.

Hey
A men has fallen in the river in Lego city
when are going to post again this is a really good story:fluttershysad:

I wish for more

I have no clue where this is going but it is fun. If you continue this please tell me Twilight has a 'professional' side and 'around alucard' side, where one is nice, kind and the loveable bookworm we know while the other is the terrifying, scary, and curse spewing night walker that took a little to much after Alucard.

“Called it, Nazi ponies!!!”
Please more.

Sad to see this died, it had lots of potential

Login or register to comment