• Published 23rd Jul 2017
  • 2,365 Views, 133 Comments

Past Sins AU:Primordial Crimes(Project Helia) - Brony Mithos



It is a different Equestria, Luna is the reigning princess & Sunset Shimmer her devoted student. Now a year after defeating Daybreaker Sun an ancient order which desires revival has created a humonculus filly named Helia, now sunset's has to play mom

  • ...
7
 133
 2,365

Appendix 3:Data card set 3 - Crusaders

Behold the third Data Card set, this will help with minor bio information and assist in backstory exploration of recently debuted characters. This Booster set will focus on the Cutie-Mark-Crusaders of this story.

(Many pics shown here will likely be replaced when my main artist can do such a massive workload)

~~~~

- Dazzle Rich/Diamond Tiara -

(Picture to be replaced)

The daughter of a hard working business pony named Filthy Rich, his name somewhat ironic as their family only just gets by. This has led to much strife as the Rich family has been being bled dry by Apple Inc. who ever year seems to ask for more money in licensing to let Rich sell heir cider and various juice's, as 80% of the juice and jam market in the region is controlled by them.

This has led to Mr.Rich working as hard as he can and sadly spending less time with his lonely daughter, this is due to his wife's passing some years ago from an illness. All of this has led to poor diamond being in the rough, a withdrawn and emotional child she sometimes lash's out at others to hide her pain and frustration.

The most frustrating thing though is her lack of a cutie mark, which has led to her being teased constantly by Apple family heir Apple Blossom and her brutish cousin Babs Orange, who rule the roost at the grade school. Dazzle feeling intimidated and alone decided to make a club for other blank flanks: The Cutie Mark Crusaders. Inviting several other kids whose lack of marks is troubling them, which has led to her meeting three others forming the group.

Due to her mother being dead and her father not being around much she is very lonely, however her fathers garment dealer Suri Polomare often brought along her apprentice: Coco Pommel to several business meetings, the young teen pony meeting little Dazzle and learning how lonely she was. Coco could relate as she lacked a mother and was rather shy growing up too, she explained how a mare named Charity Kindheart was like a mother to her and got her into fashion and acting. Coco then offering to be Dazzle's big sister to which the little filly happily agreed.

In fact it was Coco's gift of a small silver tiara with rhinestones to Dazzle that gave her the nickname Diamond Tiara, ever since the two have been inseparable with Coco foalsitting Diamond constantly and spending much time together. As such Coco is often stuck looking after the entire CMC when they do things as a group.

Diamond is 11, her hobbies are: playing dress up, being read stories, working for the school paper, and going on adventures with her friends.

Her special talent is yet to be achieved.

~~~~

Masquerade Lulamoon

A shy, quiet kid, unlike his older sister he assists with her stage show, but never accepted any credit because of his attitude. He met CMC founder Diamond Tiara when he saw her standing up to Apple Blossom at the bratty heiress's Cutecenera. He kept to himself but was very kind, after Diamond walked off seeking to be alone Masq came to her, putting a blanket on her and saying that she had made the party mean something by standing up to the bullies who made every colt and filly miserable about their marks. The colt saying that she was not alone and he would join her crusade standing by her and whoever else would join them.

Like his sister he is skilled at close up illusions and also a master of disguise, indeed very talented for his age despite his humble attitude. He is oftentimes a crybaby and coward, looking to the other CMC for back up and reassurance. Diamond has stated sometimes he acts like a charming prince, yet others like the most whiny damsel in distress.

Masq is very close to his big sisters who both dote on him, Trixie of course is the one he lives with and as such they are always together. While his eldest sister lives far away they nevertheless get along, in fact she is very protective of him wanting nothing more then to keep him and to a lesser extent Trixie safe.

Masq is 12, his hobbies are: costume design, mask making, playing with magic kits, story writing, reading adventure and fantasy books, as well as acting.

His special talent is unclear, though Trixie expects it to be showpony based.

~~~
Pina Colada Berry

Pina is the youngest of the Berry Bunch sisters, she sadly usually takes on the dual role of younger sister/mother. She may be the most responsible of the group and takes care of all the cooking duties. She has a rarely-seen mischievous streak within her, however, and takes great delight in fooling with her sisters, and is a razor sharp sword of sarcasm to their antics.

She is also often the voice of reason and is known to always be assisting her eldest sister in ongoing battle with depression, which stems from the fact she is an Earth Pony with two Pegasus sisters. Pina however does not let this hamper her sisters job as a sommelier, however when her sisters are out wandering, one for cider another for riches Pina is usually stuck working at the family vineyard alone, or working tirelessly to tend to Sunrise's berry patches.

Pina joined the CMC when Diamond saw the tired and badly worn out filly half asleep at a lunch break at school, she noticed Pina had no Cutie-Mark and that despite her hard working attitude she had no clue what her special talent was. Diamond figured that such a go getter would be a great pal to have and invited her to the CMC swearing that from now on she could help rely on her and Masq.

Pina Colada is 11, her hobbies are collecting scarf's, practicing her flying, goofing off at the bar, puns, doing sarcastic remarks, and jumping rope.

Her special talent is also unknown as of yet.


~~~~

Nursery Rhyme-

A sweet young Candy Striper/apprentice nurse. She is a very sweet little filly with dreams of being just like Redheart her idol, who saved her when she got very sick. She loves to run about getting medical supplies and helping fillies and colts not feel so anxious at the hospital, often telling stories and singing songs to put them at ease.

She dreams of be called a full nurse someday and wonders what her future holds, will she someday even become a doctor? Oh she can sure hope she will after all with enough determination, dedication, and hope anything is possible when you grow up or so she tells herself.

She met the CMC members when Diamond Tiara fell down and broke her crown during one of their crazy cutie mark attempts. As Diamond laid in the bed Nursery began to sing gently to her, which made Diamond remember he dear mother. When she awoke and found herself wrapped up in a ton of bandages she soon learned that Nursery had treated her and sang to her while Nurse Redheart inspected her work. Diamond felt an instant attachment to Nursery and offered the filly membership into her club.

She is 10, making her the youngest CMC. Her hobbies are: volunteering at the hospital, reading stories to others, singing happy songs, practicing her nursing skills on her toys and friends, and following around the other nurses.
~~~
Silver Spoon

(Picture to be replaced)

Diamond Tiara's former best friend. The two grew up together and did almost everything together, that however changed when Spoon got her Cutie-Mark. This started a downward slope in their friendship as Spoon made less and less time for Diamond, then stopped hanging out with her all together as she couldn't be seen being pals with a blank flank. This broke Diamond's heart, and Spoon's as well as she just did it to stop getting picked on by Apple-blossom.

She deeply regrets her words and actions, yet cannot gather the courage to openly apologize to Diamond. Perhaps someday the two shall reconcile and again become good friends?

Silver Spoon is 11, her hobbies are collecting fine cutlery such as decorative spoons, studying foreign etiquette, and organization things(such as her spoon collection.)

Her special talent is refined manners, though one would hardly know that by how she acts.

~~~
Kevin D. Donkey

A terribly shy and grabby young colt, adopted by a pair of Donkey's that live in ponyville. Despite being married for many years Mathilda and Cranky could not have foals of their own, Mathilda's salvation came when she saw this poor lost child ruffling through her garbage. She did not care what he looked like or what his race was, he needed love and she was freely able to give it.

In case none of those reading this figured it out Kevin is actually a Changeling, whose real name is Chitin.

During the Changeling civil war, when Thorax and other like minded bugs sought to secede which led to infighting, many Nymph's ran in terror as the green fire engulfed the black hive. Kevin was one such nymph and heard the Queen's death scream at her supposed defeat. As he cleared the badlands he ran right off a cliff and unable to fly that strongly fell and bashed his head badly. He wandered hurt and feeling strange until he grew VERY hungry and sensed love coming from a trash can, a beloved keepsake vase of Mathilda's was accidentally broken beyond repair and had to be thrown away. Kevin desperate for any sort of love sucked the remains dry before being found by the kindly donkey.

He remembered what he had been taught and hissed at her, then tried to cast his brainwash spell on her, however before he could she smiled and said come in and warm yourself up. Kevin did not know what to do and just walked in from the cold, this jenny radiated love and compassion, she told him to take her love to make himself stronger and he did, yet could not take it all for something inside told him not too.

The next morning he awoke in a warm bed, the Jenny having taken him to a spare room after he slept off his meal. She told him that she wanted a son for her and her husband to love and he needed love to survive and asked if he would now be her son. Kevin touched at such an offer decided to do just that for as a creature of swarm he hated isolation and knew not when he would ever see another changeling.

As he stayed now adopting a Pegasi form he began to get interested in reading, finding adventure books like Daring Do, Artemis Fowl, and the Legends of Equestria as impossible to put down. The young changeling soon desiring to someday be an epic adventurer like them and to a lesser degree his brave adopted father Cranky who has a penchant for travelling all around and bringing Kevin souvenirs.

Young Kevin does not have many friends, due in part to how afraid he is to reveal his true self to others, however he does love to watch the CMC pull their antics most of all and longs to be their friend.

Kevin is 12, his hobbies are shapeshifting, reading adventure books, playing pretend hero, collecting figures of his fav heroes, ponywatching, and collecting exotic trinkets.

Author's Note:

Just partial for now, you see I am still hashing this out and am in negotiations with artists and pitching from my fellow writing friends over the remaining roster. :trollestia:

Comments ( 41 )

8592187
I concur on Daybreaker as wasted potential, especially since she isn't real and just an illusion made up b m mos hated pony, who shall appear as a minor rival/protagonist in this fic. :trollestia:

I love Past Sins and its sequels, but lately tribute fics have fallen by the wayside and no sequel in sight, then Spokenmind maker of the Past Sins comic created Helia, I spoke with her and an artist who did a fan pic of the character and got exclusive rights to use Helia, and Penstoke already said Past sins imprints are welcome to all who want it, so why not a zany AU? I already have at least 4 sequels planned.:twilightblush:

8592735
Pretty much, I agree with everything you just said. :heart:

I also am sick and tired of Glim-Glam(Starlight Glimmer) I feel like she is dragging the show down, like all the recent changes that make everyone made all stem from her character arc which has been annoying to me, I will not have her be a villain, but she will not have a happy ending in this fic or any other I write. I dunno if you like her or not, but that's just how I feel.

Also our Equestria Girls verse counterparts are Tempest Shadow and Sci-Shimmer. :rainbowlaugh:

8592782
I appreciate your input and love, showing passion for something is what really matters in fandoms. I think a certain fic series called Change by tom117z, its about Twilight learning she is actually a changeling and Chrysalis' daughter no less. :trollestia:

There are multiple hives in the Heliaverse, also Thorax tried to usurp early and was frozen, so Chryssy is weakened and open to negotiate now, we will be seeing some of that later, in addition to Fluer dis Lee birthing Prince Leon. :duck:
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/mlp/images/2/22/Leon_in_the_French_My_Little_Pony_magazine_cropped.png/revision/latest?cb=20130928001334

8592813
I will check it out. So your a big changeling fan? Well a changeling nymph scout by the name of Kevin will become a major supporting character in later sequels. :duck:

8592874
Sons eh? LOL, well the Abasynian's exist so and Dr.Wolf is a thing so maybe anthro wolves?

Most complain about the IDW origin of the race, I kinda like it. :trollestia:

Kevin is a standard black Changeling and is secretly living in ponyville and a huge fan of adventure books, just a lost nymph child and he shall befriend Helia and the CMC.

Hello there. Very little I can say beyond very good job on the info concerning THIS world's Crusaders. I particularly liked the way Diamond met Masquerade AND the detail concern Diamond and Silver's damaged, but VERY gradually repairing, past friendship. I'm going to guess that DIamond's special talent is going to be leadership, but it will take her another year or two to figure it out.

And speaking of special talents, I'm also going to guess that Apple Blossom (who I am guessing to be THIS universe's Apple BLOOM) is going to have TWO of them: tools and potions (namely Apple Bloom's canon special talents), which would not only make the "Brains and Brawn" dynamic between Blossom and Babs more obvious, but would also give her another couple of extra tricks to make the Crusaders' victories over her look more impressive.

Of course, I WILL freely admit that I COULD be wrong. If I am, I profusely apologize.

At any rate, I'll definitely be looking forward to more from this story (either the story itself or simple character info), but will also be quite willing to be patient.

8593556
Pretty much yes, also the intention is for there to be 4 crusaders, besides Helia so their shield design will have and X instead of III division. Poin is Diamond is leadership, masq is disguise/identity, Pina is mixology and responsibility, the last crusader is a bit up in the air right now.

Yes Blossom is Applebloom's counterpart, she goes by Blossom to sound more fancy and her talent is carpentry and potion crafting as its a bottle with a heart shaped in it, on a shelf. While Babs has orange slice's in the scissor holster holes. These bullies think big and Blossom is always trying her tricks to tease them and sabotage them, its way more then just flashing cash and shouting blank flanks. :trollestia:

8594437
Indeed so. I kind of figured.

Oh, and, before I forget, Happy Holidays. :-D

8594528
Sweeie Bell and Scooaloo will appear in m AU a some point, I just need to hash out exactly how and how he will be portrayed. :facehoof:

Thanks same to you big fan, I appreciate your devotion. :pinkiehappy:

Perhaps, Scootaloo could be mostly working for Blossom and Babs (as both their getaway driver AND as some added hired muscle when needed). However, she is only doing it for the money (because she is trying to support her family) and has nothing against the Crusaders (in fact, she actually kind of likes them; particularly sympathizing with Diamond because she knows what it's like to have family having to work really hard just to making anything even remotely resembling a living). Mind you, she is still loyal to Blossom and Babs (as much as she likes the Crusaders, Blossom and Babs just have a much bigger bankroll, which is REALLY important because that money is going to help A LOT more than just herself). So she's basically a Minion With An F In Evil (only BARELY missing out on Token Good Teammate because, while the money she makes DOES go toward helping her family AND she is a lot nicer to the Crusaders than her bosses, she is still a willing accomplice). Her special talent is being able to perform downright great scooter stunts and generate enough wing power to push her scooter at faster than express train speeds while it has not just her weight, but the added combined weight of four other ponies her approximate size).

Sweetie Belle, well, not much I can think of beyond, well, her being, of course, an extremely talented young singer from a hard-luck family. Hopefully it's SOMETHING to go on.

And, you are very welcome.

8594615
This all might help very much, I will mull over all your wonderful suggestions. :rainbowkiss:

I am relaly enjoying this series keep up the good work.

8724696
I bet you could tell I'm a maze runner fan? :trollestia:

Artemis Fowl,

.....................................................................Waait a minute......Artemis Fowl? As in the Artemis Fowl series by Eoin Colfer?
...........................................................I love this kid already.

8919842
Yes I am a fan, I read the first 4 books and plan to finish the series: Eventually. :trollestia:
I may edit the page to put Artemis Foal there instead of Fowl, regardless yeah Kevin in the super shy bookworm lovebug. :raritywink:

9086574 My favorite one was Spitfire. I admit I got a good laugh out of the good-natured ribbing and the creative nickname.

9084575
Thanks for letting me know. And, hey, maybe Tempest Shadow (from the movie) could in Starlight's usual role here.

Say, after she got her horn broken, she worked really hard to build herself up to where she could do most of the stuff she could before even WITHOUT her horn. Then, she tried to find other ponies who had major misfortunes in THEIR lives and train them up to their maximum potential. So, she would be half-cult leader, half-drill sergeant. However, it did NOT mean she was any less bitter about her loss. It just meant she took a different (but no less dangerous) approach. And her group would be more "guerrilla warfare" oriented. She also still goes by "Tempest Shadow" because it sounds WAY more badflank than her actual name.


That's all I can think of right now. And, again, thanks for the heads up on the other story.

9087991
That is a VERY cool idea, I would use it if I had not settled on Twilight having Starlight's role and Tempest having Sunset's. :scootangel:

9087973
That is what I was going for, I mean after all Sunset and Sunny Side up just made so much sense, plus the bacon mane thing so she is bacon and eggs. :trollestia:

9088879
Fair enough. Thanks for explaining things.

9088911
I mean I could use your idea, but then the Equestria girls Tempest pics I had made by an artist friend of mine would not get used.

9089947
Yeah. That definitely makes sense.

Are you still working this.
Not sitting

As he stayed now adopting a Pegasi form he began to get interested in reading, finding adventure books like Daring Do, Artemis Fowl, and the Legends of Equestria as impossible to put down.

:applejackconfused:

finding adventure books like Daring Do, Artemis Fowl, and the Legends of Equestria

Artemis Fowl

Well what do know, someone's got good tastes... though i have to wonder what "Legends of Equestria" is referance/parody of ?

9147850
I intend to change it to Foal, but yes I am a huge fan and so is Kevin.

Well I am referring to the pillars of old Equestria, you know all those myths about Starswirl, Mistmane, Rockhoof, Sommnabula, and Flash Magnus. :trollestia:

9297597
*in cave man voice and poking with a stick* You write. put words on document. make next chapter. update story. post chapter.

9578192
I intend too, I had a cancer scare 4 months ago and had to deal with that okay? Then my hard drive was wiped out, but do not worry I plan to pump out 3 MLP related stories including a new chapter of this VERY soon, in fact by the end of the month, and a new data-card to follow that chapter here is a preview of the upcoming chapter: After a bit of a trot, Helia looking at all the passerby's they arrived to the white fenced, red schoolhouse. The tiny filly looking at it in a bit of fascination, from the tall steeple bell-tower, to the heart shaped designs littering the windows and front door. Helia tilted her head a bit to the side while taking it all in. “So this is a schoolhouse huh? I like it, it has a really nice look Sunset.”




The orange mare grinning while ruffling Helia mane. “Glad you like it, but you know there is more to a school then how it looks.” As if on cue a mare walked out of the school, she had a cerise colored coat, though she was wearing a red sweat jacket and had a somewhat messy rose mane and a gentle look about her. “Cherry Blossom, how are you doing?”




“I'm good Sunset, so is this the new student you told me about.” her name was Cherry Blossom, and to Helia she seemed okay, though the filly could tell she had a fire in her eyes as their gazes met. “I can sense it, this filly has a fire for learning, a youthful passion!” Cherry was grinning from ear to ear now, picking Helia up and looking her whole body over. “A tad scrawny, but they say that the brightest minds have the smallest bodies. So lets get you to class all the other little ponies are really eager to meet you!”




Sunset waving with her hoof as Cherry Blossom was taking Helia inside. “Good I can really get into my analysis of Helia now that she is here, I need to finish those tests and figure out what to do about her.” Sunset turning her back and heading back to the library now.

9580020
YAY! Did I get you too laugh or smile with my comment?

9580029
Yes and it helped remind me people care about this series, also I hope you enjoy coach Cherry-Blossom and bully Bloom, Babs, Bell, and scoots. XD

9580036
Glad to have helped, and I did.

9580043
Yup we will be seeing how mean the bullies will be in the next chapter and how awesome Cherry-Blossom is, she is Cheerilee's twin sister and a mare who firmly believes in the power of youth and potential for all children to be good, she is also a skilled fighter so she is also part of the Ponyville militia. :trollestia:

9580055
Never mess anyone like that EVER.

9580068
Pretty much yeah, and she will be a major supporting character and she punish's those bullies WAY more then her sister ever did in the show cannon. :pinkiehappy:
Cherry-Blossom will be in the next data-card set so I hope you anticipate that hype.

I hope this story will continue :twilightsheepish:

10813922
Kid leashes are actually a thing man and it was suggest to me by a friend who is actually a daycare worker.
As for the fic I got bad writers block halfway through chapter 4, I do intend to go back to this soon.

Would've bern nice to see more chapters

Heh
Nyx will like this world!

Login or register to comment