• Published 23rd Jul 2017
  • 2,357 Views, 133 Comments

Past Sins AU:Primordial Crimes(Project Helia) - Brony Mithos



It is a different Equestria, Luna is the reigning princess & Sunset Shimmer her devoted student. Now a year after defeating Daybreaker Sun an ancient order which desires revival has created a humonculus filly named Helia, now sunset's has to play mom

  • ...
7
 133
 2,357

Appendix 1:Data Cards Set 1 - MANE cast

Behold the first Data Card set, this will help with minor bio information and assist in backstory exploration of recently debuted characters. This Booster set will focus on the Main Six of this story as well as Ember and of course Helia.

~~~~

Sunset Shimmer -

The studious, arrogant, queen of sass and personal student of the amazing, sisterly Princess Luna of Equestria. A very cunning tactician, researcher, and mage. She is the daughter of a very prominent Arch-Magi under the direct command of Mars one of the Emissaries of the Night.

Sunset having gotten Luna's attention and won the Luna Institute of Magic's open mage admittance competition at the amazing record age of 6 3/4. Having been shown to be the most talented young filly she not only passed her audition to get into the school, but also the coveted personal protegee position given only to one pony every generation.

From that day she has bit by bit withdrawn from her peers, thinking herself their better. This isolation helped feed her ambition to be the very best, which worried Luna more and more due to having seen this before with her beloved older sister.

Gifted the Dragon Lord egg by Luna, it was hatched and became the 6 year old Sunset's beloved familiar/assistant/little sister figure.

Eventually nearing the year 1000 since Daybreaker Sun's banishment, Luna realized she was out of time and sent her to meet a quintet of specially placed ponies that she knew could represent the Elements of Harmony. Sunset met them and although they got off to a rocky start, she eventually bonded with each and together defeated the Distaff of Dawn.

Since then she has been continuing her research now living in Ponyville, all the while learning more about these odd new allies of hers.

She is determined, strong willed, intelligent, arrogant, tough, and deeply cares for those in her circle of trust. Many of the things that make her such a good leader.

She is 17 years old, her hobbies are singing, playing guitar, fencing, playing RPG games on her Joyboy, Ogres and Oubliettes, painting, chess, paining, studying and experimenting.

Her special talent is Magic, with a specialty in Pyromancy.

She bears the Element of Friendship.

~~~~

Beatrix "Trixie" Lulamoon -

A former classmate of Sunset's, she was kicked out of the Institute due to accidentally burning down the chemistry lab while experimenting with new Fireworks. After trying her hand at her families corporation and finding it wasn't for her she decided to become a wandering gypsy performer like her mother.

That also didn't pan out, so faced with a choice she begged her older and more successful sister for a break, a permanent venue. She of course thought maybe a residency in Las Pegasus, yet no she is awarded a magic shop in ponyville with a small stage outback, apparently its some sick game to get Trixie to act responsible.

Trixie is now forced to do stocking and running the counter while being stuck as a workhorse half the time. Though she has at last gained some admiration, an admiration from school-ponies. All the children of Ponyville love her magic and puppet shows, which has touched Trixie's heart and she has made it her purpose to ensure the sparkly eyed children never lose their sense of wonder and smile, smile, smile.

She is 17 years old, her hobbies are making kids smile, making puppets, shooting off fireworks, playing with magic kits, learning new ricks, gemstone collecting, and going to the spa.

Her special talent is Magic with a specialty in illusions/stage tricks

She bears the Element of Laughter.

~~~~

Nurse Redheart -

A young nurse who is known to be a bit of a grump and nag, in more ways then one.
she was known as a scholar even from a young age. often hidden behind coke-bottle glasses, braces and a book, she made few friends growing up however this helped her to hone her skills at research.

She was inspired to experiment with the creation of medicines and studies of herbs after experiencing first hand the plight of others. One day she had found a sick and dying bird when she was a child. She began to run to the vet who unfortunately did not have the medicine needed.

She read in a book a part of the medicine, an herb which she knew where to find due to her book, it was the missing ingredient and she knew what she had to do. She got the herb and watched the vet mix the medicine and save the birds life. Today that bird named Hermes is Redheart's beloved pet.

She had seen the power and care you could give with medicine which inspired her to dedicate her life to becoming a nurse.

She dreams to one day become a doctor who can cure any illness, for NOTHING is beyond curing if you just believe and try your hardest. One reason she is seen as a grump is because of her dedication to health which makes her a sort of doting matron to all ponies hurt or sick. She also has a fondness for sick kids above all.

she is 19, Her hobby is herb gardening, chemistry mixing, reading scientific journals, teaching Hermes tricks, and lecturing Spitfire and Trixie.

Her special talent is healing others with medicine.

She bears the Element of Kindness.

~~~~

Spitfire Flare -

A very determined and quick to anger drop out of the Shadowbolt Academy. As a child she always had a need for speed and the drive as well as talent to realize this. She became a well known daredevil who lacked so much discipline when she was younger.

She would fly high in the sky, higher then anypony dared do and even into great storms. Eventually while creating a new trick called the Night Phoenix Flower during a storm in order to pass an exam the next day, her wingpony a cowardly mare who left her hanging ditched having been scared by the storm and Spitfire fell to earth like Icarus flying to close the sun. She crashed to the earth and was labelled MIA.

The storm soon grew worse preventing her from being rescued as everypony else feared for their safety and felt she would not do the same for them. For three days she lay cold, alone, hurt. Her wing totally broken and bleeding badly, it began to get an infection which filled her with fear, fear she would never fly again. Just then when she had given up hope she was found and saved by the kind Nurse Redheart who had been looking for rare herbs nearby.

Thanks to Redheart's disciplined and skillful hooves, in addition to medicine she was saved then taken to ponyville where she was nursed back to health by Redheart. She could never forget this and it gave her the time to rethink her life, as she always would when looking at her wing scar. Because she was a lone wolf, a show off who cared nothing for her team or her partner, so in the end it made sense they forsook her.

Just then a mighty hurricane hit Ponyville with nopony able to lead the rookie weather team to deal with something this bad the town was in danger. Spitfire seeing she was the only pony who knew what to do reached out to the inexperienced flyers and they quickly worked together to save the town. Since then she became the leader of the Ponyville weather team.

She has since decided to renounce her show boaty and arrogant ways, becoming a stern, strict, grim, and fierce flyer who runs the weather team like a drill sergeant. She will never forsake her friends, or her new team. Sure she still wants to someday become a Shadowbolt, yet she will ALWAYS be Captain Spitfire the ponyville Weather Leader.

she is 20, Her hobby is mentoring others, flight training, hoof-to-hoof martial arts training, having some cider with the gals and secretly watching ballet(She used to dance when she was a filly.)

Her special talent is flying high as the sun.

She bears the Element of Loyalty.

~~~~

Strawberry Sunrise -

A wacky fruit loving gal who comes from a long line of juice makers. They were specialists in the art of harvesting Strawberry patches. As a result of this she and her family are at an eternal war with Apple Inc, the mogul farmer corporation run by the haughty Applejack and her family of Apples, Pears, and Oranges.

Strawberry is constantly seen arguing with AJ at the annual Ponyville Vineyard festival where all the farmers of the county and some from other towns all get together waging their reputations on their finest batches of juice and cider.

Strawberry is often seen joyfully planting new berry bush's and hanging with her two sisters Berry Punch and Pina Colada. The trio of sisters often called the Berry Bunch, a trio of fruity fillies who always decree their love of all things juice and its many uses.

She is seen as a VERY eccentric mare with a ton of zany schemes for helping her family. She also is hardly ever seen without her beloved sunhat.

she is 18, Her hobby is planting Strawberry Bush's, eating strawberry's, making smoothies, Strawberry juices, soda, cider, candies, ice cream, yogurt and just doing all things Strawberry's, she also loves coming up with get rich quick schemes.

Her special talent is Strawberry's?

She bears the Element of Honesty

~~~~
Coco Pommel -

A very timid, shy, gentle, helpful and up and coming young mare. She came all the way from Manehatten to apprentice under the skilled, yet critical Suri Polomare who has a line of clothes for Barnyard Bargains and JC Bits's. Sure Suri is cruel, sure she is a slave driver, sure she takes advantage of Coco at every possible occasion. But Coco she see's it as a character building apprenticeship.

Coco hopes to someday be a great designer herself and also be a great designer of costumes for famous singers and stage performers. She herself has some history with theater performing having been a set designer, and even a young actress though she has stage fright which is why she was never cast in anything major.

She is always there to help anypony with anything and donates her time to the local theater as well as being a surrogate big sister to a lonely only child: One Dazzle "Diamond Tiara" Rich, the daughter of Suri's business Partner Mr.Rich.

she is 14, Her hobby is crocheting, needlepoint, acting, stage work, being a big sis, donating her time, generally just helping out others.

Her special talent is designing fancy apparel, such as giant hats.

She bears the Element of Generosity.

~~~~

Ember Torch -
(Actual appearance pictured above, below picture to be replaced.)

An orphaned hatchling dragon who was gifted to Luna by the sickly dragon lord of the Dragons Lair island down south. He was facing a dragon civil war and believed that by doing this Equestria would ensure that someday his daughter would reunite the dragons.

Luna of course has kept this secret and wanted to have Ember live with the pony who hatched her:Sunset Shimmer. Their relationship itself is a test for both of them to learn to care about others and usher in a new era where Equestria and the Dragon land will be allies forever.

Ember has a deep love of fairy-tales, and loves to pretend to be a great warrior, hero, knight and is deeply dedicated to her dragon code. However she also dreams of being a pretty princess and secretly wears frilly girly outfits when she thinks nopony is looking, she also not only practices fencing and spear fighting but also ballet and cotillion.

She is quick to anger, a fiery temper, and hates talking about her feelings. She is also very cunning often blackmailing Sunset into doing things for her when not using her cuteness to get her way. She is deeply proud of her dragon blood and is often seen as very stubborn and quick to judge.

She is 10, her hobbies are: Ballet, LARP, Cotillion, tea parties, fencing(With Sunset and Fluer), reading storybooks, practicing her EPIC moves, gorging on gems, and doing death defying things.

Being a dragon she has no special talent but is highly intelligent, hard working, and strong especially for her size.

She has a major rivalry with Helia due to their similarities and suffering from severe jealousy.

~~~~~

Helia -

Helia a mysterious filly created from the remains of Daybreaker Sun, Sunset's blood and some arcane ritual made by the mixture of alchemy and runeology.

She was found in a valley of thorns overlooking a lake somewhere in the Everfree Forest. She was found by Sunset and taken back to Ponyville. After a few days and some explaining to Ember and a few friends she named the filly Helia and has since been trying to instill in her some semblance of a normal life.

She is incredibly haughty, aloof, and curious, she is also very precocious with a penchant for getting into trouble and mischief making.

Her fate is unknown, her potential immense, it is up to Sunset to see to it she does not succumb to the Primordial Crime of her previous incarnation.

(FYI her costume was made by Coco Pommel.)

Author's Note:

AU six main pic by: Blinkingpink

Helia picture and concept by: Saturnstar14

Both are amazing artists and I highly recommend them both, also Blinkingpink is currently taking commissions so give her a shot if you want? :raritystarry:

More Data Card collections will appear when more variation characters are introduced or other OC's. Also all pictures here except the AU six main pic and the Helia pic are just stand in's until I can get actual in universe pics of them.