• Published 23rd Jul 2017
  • 2,357 Views, 133 Comments

Past Sins AU:Primordial Crimes(Project Helia) - Brony Mithos



It is a different Equestria, Luna is the reigning princess & Sunset Shimmer her devoted student. Now a year after defeating Daybreaker Sun an ancient order which desires revival has created a humonculus filly named Helia, now sunset's has to play mom

  • ...
7
 133
 2,357

Chapter 3: Helia and the Six

Primordial Crimes:Project Helia

(Based on Past Sins by Penstroke & Helia created by SaturnStar14)

Chapter 3: Helia and the Six

“In the beginning all beings were formed of fire. The ones that create, and those that destroy.” Sighed a stallion wearing a white robe. He was standing infornt of a pale white marble throne with a wavey flame design etched into it. “Living in the same realm, but on opposite sides. Ultimately returning to the scorching blaze, from which they originated.” He seemed in somewhat of a daze, as his words echoed through this darkened chamber hall of white. “It would have been so beautiful.”

Two ponies in similar but less regal white robes, their svelt frames showing they were mares. The duo bowed to this stallion, he was their sire, there master, their lord. “We come bearing news our lieg.” The duo said in unison with their differeing voices yet clearly same intention.

The stallion turned to the duo, his black and orange eyes piercing their very spirits. “Yes my dear twins?”

“We have received word from one of your Templar's, we have managed to retrieve another of our captured number.” The one sister with the raspier voice explained, her chin show under her robe revealing a black coat.

“This would mean we need only rescue or silence about another dozen milord.” The more reserved of the two spoke, her chin showing white fur.

The mysterious leader let out a tired sigh as he sat infront of the throne. “I understand, so tell me has the spy we put in place reported back about the subject?”

One of the twins nodded in acknowledgment. “Yes Sunset Shimmer has made no moves, she seems to be foalsitting some inconsequential filly. Other then that we have not seen her make any moves to uncover our identities so we can rest assured she remmebers nothing significant.”

“Excellent so we can attempt our next move without worrying, at least for now. She will likely start to piece things together and when that happens, we may need to forcebly bring her into the fold as she may be the only remaining card we can play.” The cloaked leader cryptically stated to the twins as he looked back up at the throne. “We are not finished yet, the royal sisters shall pay one way or another.”

The mysterious twins bowing to him, while six others entered the hall likewise bowing. It seemed they were indeed ready to make their next move.

~~~~

Sunset had taken Helia home in her new disguise, to which Ember's jaw dropped upon seeing her. “No way I can't believe it, you look like a totally regular little pony!” The tiny dragoness zooming about Helia as she inspected her all over.

Helia was looking a bit annoyed at this. The tiny filly had spent hours being poked and prodded at by Coco, now Embert was remarking how much better she looked. “EMBER CUT IT OUT!” She cried loudly which caused Ember to jump back.

“Fine, fine okay. Heh and they call me a hot head!” She scoffed leering at her new psuedo little sister. Every time she threw a tantrum Ember had noticed that Helia's eyes pulsed just a bit for a split second, she found that rather creepy, though had neglected to tell Sunset about this. It was of course because she knew better, Sunset seemed to have some sort of blind spot when it came to Helia.

Sunset was now brushing Helia's mane a bit, and making sure her glasses were adjusted properly. “Well it doesn't matter if it fools you Ember, what matters is that everypony else buys this.” She now patted Helia on the head and opened the door. “I'm taking her by to meet everypony else, Ember you hold down the fort okay?” Sunset teasingly said with a roll of her eyes as she looked at Ember pouting.

Sunset now levitating Helia over then slipped on a foal harness and leash, she could tell Helia was leering up at her. “Hey I can't have you running off, your still new to Ponyville and stuff okay kid.” Sunset winked and was giving a rather big and condesending smile.

~~~~

Sunset decided to take Helia to see Spitfire first, as the bearer of loyalty and somepony Helia already wanted to meet it was an obvious test they must overcome. Spitfire's place was at the Cloudominum where many Pegasi ponies lived in Ponyville, as some just didn't feel right not living in the sky.

Thankfully Sunset still knew that cloud walking spell, though she didn't need to cast it on Helia due to her being an Alicorn she naturally could walk on clouds.

Soon they came to Spitfire's door, Sunset now knocking. “Spitfire I came for a visit, I have somepony I want you to meet.” Sunset said through the door.

Spitfire slammed the door open leering as her mane was flat, and she had a towel around her barrel. “Yeah hey Sunny-side-up, what do you want?” She flatly asked using her usual taunt to Sunset, Sunny-side up AKA a special variant of Egghead Spitfire made just for her.

“Right yeah, so Spitfire I came here because like I was shouting I have somepony you need to meet.” Sunset pulled on the leash, however Helia was refusing to come over. “Hey, get over here now!”

“No I don't wanna be seen wearing this!” whined Helia still out of Spitfire's sight.

“Oh come on you said you wanted to meet her, and your embaressing me here!” Sunset growled pulling harder on the leash.

“Your embaressed? Your embaressed? I'm embaressed, your making me wear this like I'm a dog!” Helia's voice broke cracking now as she was starting to shout.

Spitfire was now sipping from a bottle of Starwberry soda with a straw, holding it up via her wing and smirking at this display. “So went and got stuck foalsitting?”

Sunset pulled harder, now using her magic as her horn glowed green, the filly falling on Sunset and them both sprawled out in Spitfire's doorway. “More like wardship if you wanna put a label on it.” She just chuckled trying not to show how ashamed and nervous she looked. “This is Helia, Helia.......Shimmer, she is a cousin on my dad's side.” She grinned bigger trying to not look guilty. Everypony knew Sunset's father was somewhat distant and had a complicated family history, most didn't know Sunset had a half brother until everypony met him, so getting out she had a cousin was a believable lie she supposed.

Spitfire thankfully just shrugged at that explanation, the mare now eyeing Helia and squinting. “She looks kind of like a dweeb, though I guess its a family thing maybe?” She was now grinning deviously, this of course showing she was teasing Sunset and the new filly. “I'll bet she just loves maths and all that boring school stuff right?” Spitfire now helping Sunset up and motioning them both inside.

Sunset of course trotted in pulling Helia along. “Actually Helia is homeschooled, has been her whole life.” Sunset retorting, it wasn't a lie as she was getting taught by Sunset this entire week of life she had. “I don't know about mathamatics though, she prefers history judging from how well she is responding to that area.” Sunset plopping down now on Spitfire's couch.

Helia likewise taking a seat on the couch and glaring at them both, talking about her like this while she was in the room, acting like she wasn't was so rude to her. “Whatever I am who I am, I like what I like and you need to not be making fun of me, you don't know me and Sunset is so pushy.” Helia sticking her tongue out at both of them.

Spitfire now laughing heartily and loudly at this. “Okay yeah she is a hoot, way more domineering and loud then you Sunny-side-up, seriously I dig your tude kid. Being all quiet and passive may work for Coco and sometimes Hearty, but I guess your more like me a firebrand huh kid?”

“Actually Spits she is more like me, you know I can get commanding in my own way, mostly tricking problem cases like you into doing what I want via reverse psychology.” Sunset teased back, both of them were firebrands it was why their friendship worked despite Sunset being more of a bookworm and Spitfire a jock.

Helia was pouting, her cheeks all red. “Like I said I'm me, Sunset is so mean sometimes, but others she's great and stuff and you seemed cool until you opened your mouth. I think your kind of a jerk now!”

The yellow pegasus still laughing now, as she tossed Helia a can of Strawberry cola. “Well maybe I am? I'm told I'm not exactly good with kids, must be why I don't have much of a local fanclub but whatever like you said your you, I'm me and if anypony's got a problem with that then they will just have to learn to deal with it.”

The tiny white filly was sill leering at Spifire, though she had opened the cola and was sipping It. She then gave an adorable smile. “Hey this is pretty good, Sunset doesn't have anything like this in the fridge.”

“What seriously? No cola Sunny-side-up? Yeesh, lets hope Strawberry Sunrise doesn't hear about that, you'll hurt her feelings since she makes and bottles the stuff since regular Strawberry juice doesn't sell as well unless she mixes suff in wih it.”

“What I haven't gone to the store much this week sheesh spits.” Sunset shrugging as she scoffed at Spitfire's nagging about buying soda, its not her fault she was busy. After all each day she spent most of the time studying Helia while also tutoring her and Ember didn't really care for the Strawberry soda so she rarely picked it up at the store when she went to grab dinner.

“Anyway back on track, I wanted to introduce you to Helia, she saw you the other day and thought you were pretty cool and was bugging me to take her to see you. She is still pretty new around here and I know your not much for kids, but I just figured hey why not have her get to know you? Your one of the coolest mares around and she could use another strong female role model besides me.” Sunset mischeviousl followed with a wink to Spitfire, she always knew if she stroked the daredevils ego she could trick her.

Spitfire of course grumbled about that, she knew Sunset was trying to butter her up in order to get a yes. But she really disliked foals as she couldn't stand them and often got a bit nervous as to what to talk with them about, she never could deal with foals even when she was one. “O-o-okay, okay, just cut it out sunny, its like your taunting me or something I'll try and get along with this kid. Least she isn't all whiny like most are. Maybe I can stomach her ever now and then?”

Helia was a bit surprised by this, suddenly Spitfire was acting so odd. Sure Helia had only been around her twice now but she was acting all flustered and such, the filly a bit curious now as to how she could be so different at the drop of a hat like that.

Spitfire taking a seat in an easy chair and rubbing her forehead, clearly trying to recompose herself. “Anyway its nice to offically meet you Helia, I'm Spitfire Flare, I'm captain of the ponyville weather team.” Spitfire smiling lightly to Helia.

“She was also a Shadowbolt recruit once.” Sunset adding as she was sipping a soda.

“Whats a shadowbolt?” That word did not seem to ring any bells in Helia's head, to her it barely even sounded like a real word at all.

Now that struck a cord in Spitfire, the flame maned mare's eyes getting as big as dinner plates. “WHAT? How can you not know what the shadowbolt's are? Were you living in a cave near some village of isolationist cultists or something?” She shouted clearly very peeved at Helia's ignorance. “the Shadowbolts are the premier first response and aerial acrobatic performance team of the EUP-P Division!” Spitfire zoomined over to a wall which had a poster of three Pegasus ponies wearing a black and purple body flight suit. “Its a team of 13 top flyers scouted from all over Equestria and date back nearly a thousand years!”

Helia gulped feeling a bit scared now at how manic and upset Spitfire was acting. “So um their really good at flying then?”

Spitifre facehoofed at such an understatement. “They are only the best, every pegasus speedster dreams of someday becoming a Shadowbolt, I even had a chance but I went and blew it.” Spitfire's eyes now showing a fiery determination as she looked at her ceiling with a starry eyed gaze. “But someday I'll get another shot and prove I deserve to be there with the other top flyers like Captain Nightingale, Dark Descent, Crescent Stride, and the rest of the current roster. I could have been the youngest Bolt ever but I let my arrogance get the best of me.” She now looked to Helia with a steely and serious gaze. “let that be a lesson kid, never act like your all that. When you think you can fly to the sun your just gonna crash down to earth.”

“Yes ma'am.” Helia blinking while trying to process all of this new info. “So dreams are important, you strived for one and didn't get it but your gonna keep trying Miss Spitfire?”

Spitfire nodding as she glided back to her seat having recomposed. “Yup thats right, always try to go towards your dreams. If you give up then they are not gonna happen, you need to keep trying even if it seems hard, impossible is just a word ponies use to make themselves feel better when they quit.”

Helia actually felt really fired up about that, nothing is impossible. That phrase made her feel optimistic and warm, she now looked at Sunset who was whistling nonchalantly. She understood now why she brought her to see Spitifre as this was an important lesson she needed to learn amd she was so cool.

~~~~

After having spent a few hours with Spitfire, Sunset figured they should let her get on with the mid-day weather rotation. Sunset now walking along the street with Helia who was being a bit more cooprative now, apparantly being around Spitfire made her a bit more complacent.

The tiny filly looking up at Sunset as they walked. “So um where are we going next Sunset?”

The mare musing a bit on the question. “Well you really liked that soda right? Well all the Strawberry soda and Strawberry juice in ponyville is made by a friend of mine, we are going to go and see her now that is if she is home for once.”

“For once? Does she travel a lot?” Helia tilted her head adorably and curiously.

“Yeah well yes and no, sometimes she does and sometimes she doesn't. Basically when she isn't going to juice, cider, and soda competitions she likes to jaunt about town trying out get rich quick schemes.” Explaining the oddities of the next mare was indeed a challenge. Honestly Sunset had to wonder WHY the elements chose Trixie as laughter when the zanier of their group was the one who got honesty.

As they trotted, they soon came to a three story house, behind it was what looked like a giant backyard which had tons of Straberry bush's and a few other fruit tree's, the front of the house likewise having the same sort of bushes. Sunset now knocking as a pale yellow pegasus with a swirly red/violet mane answered, grinning big at them both.

“Why hello Strawberry Sunrise, hows it hanging today?” Sunset asked to her good friend smiling to her.

“Well~ I was just doing some brainstorming for the patch, you know how I love to come out with new promotional ideas.” The mare pulling out a long banner from behind the door, which read Very Berry Bush's. “Come on in and I'll tell you about it.” She then seemed to notice Helia, poking over Sunset's shoulder she looked down at the little filly smiling in a more devious way. “Oh you brought a kid, I love having kids over it gives me all kinds of ways to do taste testing.“ She winked while she pulled Sunset and by extention via the harness Helia inside her house.

Strawberry zoomed over to the kitchen, getting a tray of tarts and some juice for the guests. She got right infront of Helia putting her on a beanbag chair and jamming a tart in her mouth. “So, so, so how is it? I just made them.” She was giving a wide eyed, pleading look to the filly.

Helia nodded, then gulped the treat down and panted. “It was pretty good, but I can feed myself alright? Your kinda pushy.” Helia huffed drinking some of the juice. “Don't shove things in my face again!”

Sunset gasped, tugging on the leash. “Helia thats not what we say when somepony gives you something young filly.” Sunset shooting a glare to her charge, sure she knew Strawberry was being pushy, but it is not something you just come out and say to someponies face like that. Strawberry Sunrise was very energetic, pushy, stubborn, but was also hard working, salt of the earth sort of pegasus even if she had her head in the clouds sometimes.

Strawberry's grin grew smaller before disappearing and her hanging her head in sorrow and shame. “Well yes I suppose I am, thanks for being honest I guess.”

“What I said it was good, the juice is too. I just don't like being force fed like I'm some foal or something.” She just grumbled not gettting sent on Sunset's guilt trip.

“I get it, I get it.” Strawberry plopping down on anoher bean bag chair. “I know I'm pushy sometimes, I just get excited when I meet a new pony, especially a new kid in town as then I can see if they like my new treats. I take my harvesting and confectionary making very seriously.” She looked over to Helia and gave a more content smile. “I always give 110% of my effort in my livelihood, you see this berry patch has been in my family for generations. We've been premier juice and candy and treat making family in this region nearly as long as the Apple's. My family originally came from farther east and after meeting with a traveling seed seller who told us about a new township with fertile land they came here and helped the Apples, the Pear's and the Rich's in making Ponyville what it is today.”

The tiny white filly was rather facinated at hearing that story, all the tradition, hardship, bravery, and above all dedication really struck a cord in her young heart. “That actually sounds pretty cool, so you do all of this and act kind of pushy because you just want to keep that going?” Tilting her head to the side quizickly and cutely.

Strawberry grinned big once again, grabbing some candy from a drawer and thowing them to Helia, who just stopped them in mid air via magic, clearly on instinct. “Yup you got it kiddo, just like you got the candy I made.” Winked the odd mare rather playfully. “Most don't think a Pegasus can farm, well my foremother Sugar Grape was gifted with a green hoof and used to fly all around Equestria planting grape vineyards to help other ponies, she showed that just because your born one thing doesn't mean you can't do something else, wings, horns, bigger bodies, none of that matters and thats a very berry fact.”

Helia clapped at that story, it was actualy really cool she thought. As somepony that had wings and a horn she was so lost about what she could do, what she should do. But hearing Berry say those things Helia nodded smiling big herself. “Yeah that is great, I guess your not just a silly filly after all Ms.Strawberry.”

“Thanks kid and just call me Strawberry or Sunrise, you don't have to call me Miss.” Strawberry laughing loudly now, she always thought it was so funny when anypony used honorifics with her. She was not some stuck up high class sort like that rival of hers.

Sunset rolled her eyes at all of this. “Well at least you two are getting along, and hey Helia just learned something important, just keeping trying no matter the odds.” Sunset jotting that down on a note pad in her saddlebag. “Always important to keep writing down those friendship lessons.”

“Yeah, yeah I know Sunny, so I take it your this kids friendship mentor or something? I mean is she your cousin because I do see a resembalance.” The strawberry mare was of course trying to figure out in her own way how and why Helia was with Sunset, as she had not told anypony about taking on an apprentice and just out of nowhere like this was typically not how Sunset did things.

Helia looked over to Sunset now, Strawberry's words striking a cord. “Resembalance?” It just made her remember that this appearance was fake and that she had no family, how could she resemble a mare she was not related to? Helia looking a tad sad now.

“Yeah we're blood, I guess you could say cousin's.” Sunset giving a warm smile on her face to match her more sunny disposition at the moment. Sunset activating her horn and levitating Helia over who was squirming something firece and now besides her, putting a hoof over the filly's shoulder. “Yup we're family alright, and out of every pony you know how imporant that is right Strawberry?”

Helia was a bit confused by Sunset's words. The tiny filly feeling warmth from the bacon haired mare's body, the girl not feeling so forlorn now. Despite all their issues so far and there were a few, she felt safe with Sunset and even if she wouldn't admit it loved her and hoped Sunset felt the same about her.

“Course I do, my siblings and my gran-gran are my whole world, I'd do anything I possibly could to make their lives easier. It's part of the reason I work so hard, tradition and family and I'm sure little Helia was it? I am sure little Helia will come to see her own family as amazing, after all Sunset your one of the most amazing mares I know and not just because of your magic either.” The zany yellow pegasus grinned once more, ear to ear as she praised her friend.

Sunset was blushing at this while holding Helia to her body, who was now staring up in awe. Everypony they met always had such great things to say about Sunset, it made her very curious about who she really was.

~~~~

After leaving Strawberry's place the duo were walking about town, Sunset wondering which friend to see next. After all there were others outside the elements she was close to like Gilda or perhaps Zecora or Amythest Star? However while she was thinking she heard some fireworks go off. Helia being the curious sort she was ran towards it dragging Sunset with her. “Great she's using her Earth pony strength now, leave it to an alicorn to get excited and drag a full grown mare around like its nothing.” Sunset begrudgingly though as Helia was scurring.

As they got to the scene the reason for the fireworks was obvious, Trixie was performing at a birthday part. She was riding on a giant ball while juggling many smaller balls and shooting off fireworks from her horn. The mare had her mane in pigtails, pancake make up on her face with her cutiemark replicated via blue paint and a dark blue clown nose over her muzzle. Trixie was a well know performer in many different genere's being trained as an illusionist, puppeteering, firework making, a clow, a mime, an acrobat, an escape artist, a beast tamer (Thanks to assistance from Red Heart), and would sometimes ask Spitfire or Gilda to assist in aerial acrobatics. Trixie was hands down the best entertainer in all of ponyville and possibly the whole region.

Currently she was doing a clowning routine which got countless colts and fillies cheering and clapping. Helia was seated like clapping for Trixie, she seemed to really be into the mare to which Sunset just contently smiled. “I guess we can sit for a few minutes, its always amusing to watch Trixie literally make a fool out of herself.”

This went on for a while, after she was done juggling she went to doing a few jokes, and prop gags. Once she was done with that she pulled out a sword and said she had a new trick to show, the mare thrusting it into her throat followed by screaming and her nearly hacking up blood. Sunset just sighed as she ran over to Trixie and made it seem like the entire thing was part of the act as she made it rain glitter and the blade being teleported away. “See, see she's fine everypony it was all just a gag to make you think she badly hurt her throat well goodnight!” Sunset then vanished in a flash of light along with Trixe and Helia since she was still holding the leash.

“Way to go Trix you are gonna be lucky if you didn't scar anypony for life.” Sunset said with a huff as she had dragged Trixie to Redheart's clinic. Thankfully Redheart always made time for her friends if they hurt themselves. The pale coated mare a bit curious as to who the filly on the leash was but was more concerned with making sure Trixie did not totally shred her throat.

“I have to agree with Sunset, Trixie you are always so~ careless trying out new tricks and experiments during shows. I get you like to mix things up but there is such a thing as common sense you know?” The earth pony nurse wrapping bandages around Trixie's neck and forcing healing potion down her throat. “Now your lucky the antibiotic cream I just coated down your throat and the healing potion were both administered so quickly, your voice should be fine but no loud declarations for about a week and do not try to strain yourself with excessive talking.” She lecture while leering and waving a hoof in front of her face.

“Well on the bright side this should give us all some peace and quite.” Teased Sunset, who then got a glare from both of the other mares.

“Why not just tell Trixie she must die Hearty?” She huffed, then looked at Helia and got a sad look now. “Trixie did not scare you did she royal foal?”

Helia shook her head, then hugged Trixie's barrel. “Naw, I was just hoping you were okay ms.Trixie. It was a great show though from what I saw, so cool and flashy and funny except for the last part.”

Trixie perked right up as she had her hooves on her hips and puffed out her barrel. “Well thank you royal foal, Trixie aims to please at least you understand Trixie.”

“You could have died.” Redheart remarked flatly, the mare hating it when Trixie got praised for her recklessness. “Next time you try that trick be more careful, whatever you did this time do the opposite do you understand? I am not going to just drop everything everytime you or Spitfire feel like showing off Trixie I do have other patients.”

Helia shivered at hearing such a strict and harsh tone, this mare had a glare that could make a ponies blood run cold. A chilling stare that cut deep and made you obey, the filly recalling Sunset telling her that Redheart was the mare of kindness a pony who loved everypony deeply and felt their suffering even deeper. “Y-your being kind of mean.”

"Trixie would have been fine, if she had grabbed the right sword." Trixie was inwardly reeling from this and trying to not seem so freaked out. Sure she knew she could have been seriously hurt and she should not have. "Trixie is sure she picked the right sword, did somepony switch them?" She pondered, it was no secret Trixie was a bit of a mystery buff and sometimes she just got weird feelings about things.

Redheart turned to face Helia, her stare causing the filly to shiver. “Mean? No I am being strict because I care, its tough love and its a must to make sure a pony takes care of themselves. I will treat Trixie any and every time she hurts, but she must not go out of her way to do so and have an excuse to be careless.”

“She's explaining there are different kinds of kindness Helia, she cares a ton about Trixie but she just has her best interest at heart right Red?” Sunset winking to her friend, the mare nodding solmenly in agreement.

“Wait so you can be mean to be nice?” Helia deeply confused now, it honestly made no sense to the young filly. Out of all the strange mares she met today it was clear that Redheart was the strangest, yet somehow Sunset seemed to understand her. “Adults are weird.”

“Maybe we are little one, maybe we are.” Redheart now having a calm tone and a more gentle look. “I just want top help, pony or animal, friend or foe, I treat everything that needs some kindness and aie without discrimination.” She explained further recalling how her and the town vet would often work together when she was swamped and how when the head doctor at the hospital was gone she would step in for surgery. “Its all about opening your heart and doing what is best, not giving ponies what they want to hear sometimes but rather what they need to hear.”

“I think I get that?” Helia still a bit confused, but understanding a bit more. “So your like a mom or something for everypony?”

“Something like that.” Redheart nodding, now looking at Sunset. “Say who is she Sunset?”

Sunset shrugging. “Well she's my cousin, I've made her my ward since she needs to learn about friendship and stuff so she is staying with me.”

“I see I am not the only kind one here then, its a big responsibility being in charge of a growing filly. But you have done well with Ember so I am sure this child shall be fine.”

“Thanks Red, I'm doing my best but she's been sheltered her whole life so its taking a bit, I'm sure you get it since you used to be stuck in your shy shell when you were a kid too if I remember right.” Sunset recalling how Redheart told her she was super shy and bookwormish when she was a kid.

“She was?” Helia rather surprised now, this upfront, curt, and strict mare used to be all shy and sheltered when she was younger? She honestly could not see that at all.

“Ponies can change, they can suprise you and all it takes is a little kindness and being open to the idea.” Redheart saying to accent her point with her personal mantra.

“Yeah so true, anyway me and Helia here have to get going. I'm sure you still have stuff to do and other ponies besides Trixie to treat, see you later Red.” Sunset pulling on the leash as Helia went and walked besides her the two leaving the clinic.

“She was nice after all, so these were all your best pals Sunset?” Helia looking up at her guardian.

“Yup, I know others but the six of use we are the tightest that can be, the six of us are the elements of harmony.” Sunset saying as they trotted.

“Elements of Harmony?” Helia pondered, for some reason that sounded really familiar to her really striking a cord. “There is still a ton I don't know about you Sunset, I mean you look after me all day every day and tell me stories and teach me things and cook. But well there is still so much I wanna know still and a lot is about you.”

“Well how about when we get home I give you a crash course kay squirt.” Sunset putting a hoof to Helia head and tussling her mane a bit. “I totally mean it.” The bacon maned mare saying with a big toothy grin.

“That sounds pretty cool.” Helia grinning back, feeling so giddy and looking forward to tomorrow and every day after with Sunset and her friends.

To be continued.......

Author's Note:

Okay so SORRY this took so long. My mom's cancer treatments and other life things have just been getting in the way, hopefully I will be able to move on to a monthly upload schedule soon.

Now on to the chapter, I know it is called Helia and the Six, but only 5 of them show up. That is because honestly there was no reason for Coco to show up and this does happen concurrently with the previous chapter so Coco is just busy with dressmaker things and working with her mentor Suri. Also yes somepony DID switch the swords, the six have enemies everywhere and the children of the sun are indeed seeking to eleminate any if they can before their next big move.

Next episode will have the CMC(My AU version) in it and the bullies.