• Published 23rd Jul 2017
  • 525 Views, 60 Comments

The Dagger 2: Innocence Lost - Azure Sandora



In the aftermath of a horrible accident, a child's innocence is slowly lost and a killer is born.

  • ...
5
 60
 525
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 7 )

..... I get the dark feeling Sweetie's actually being played.

Sweetie Belle took the pouch and opened it, her eyes widening in shock. Inside were coins! Fluttershy gave her MONEY!

This one line brought me so much joy, because in my head it sounded hilarious :rainbowlaugh: Gave her MONEY!

I… I really did a good thing. I saved her life.

Ahhh... there it is,.. one of the many thoughts that leads her down that delicious path... :heart:

And ooooweeee! I am so excited to see this updated again, so soon too! :rainbowkiss: It's fantastic, and that ending line :yay: Good shit!
Keep it up Vicky!

Bloody Harvest quoted some of Black's philosophy there. Fitting.

As for Sweetie Belle's decision and reason, well... quoth Light Yagami: "This world is rotting. And those who are making it rot deserve to die!"

Good chapter like always!

Man, it's been almost three years since this story came out.

I hope to see it come back to life some day. One of my favorites from you and one I'm always hoping to see come back.

Also lmao who downvoted this comment of mine, 8390236 I'm so confused

Login or register to comment