• Published 12th Sep 2017
  • 6,118 Views, 203 Comments

CYOA: Bronytale - Amereep



An interactive story influenced by 'Undertale'. You're human and appear in Equestria for 24 hours. You can make friends if you wish, but you'll be stuck in Equestria and start becoming a pony if you do.

  • ...
13
 203
 6,118

PreviousChapters Next
---

Her eyes dilate from your answer.

".........................................."

She lowers her gaze and her mane breaks her eye contact from you.

"........................................................"

You hear soft quite whimpers coming from her. She makes a sudden sniffle that she couldn't hide from you.

"...............................................................................I'm sorry."

She gallops away and out of your sight as the sun begins to rise over the hills.

。.。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。.。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。.。.。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。.。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *

The rays of the sun shine and you anticipate the last few seconds you have left

"Hmmhmmhmmhmm"

You suddenly hear a voice coming from somewhere. It sounded muffled, but you can't quite pinpoint it.

There's a sudden amber grayish figure forming from the ground. It pops up and shows that it was a small mushroom cap. A familiar face forms on it.

"Bahahaha!!! Bravo!! Bravo!! You certainly know how to put on a grand show." Mooshy congratulates you, "To think that even the genial Pinkie Pie couldn't even acquire the friendship of a human's. You creatures truly are something."

You crouch down to the fungus with a curious expression.

"Perhaps you're wondering why I'm here. Well I'm going to return you back home."

Now you're utterly confused.

"Baffled, are we? Well, I suppose I could let you pick my brain for a little bit. It's the least I could do for you playing your part so well."

"In this land of Equestria, harmony is made by those that inhabit it. As long as there's friendship here, then peace will always be present in the realm. It's just plain sickening."

"I thought I would suffocate under all of this order, but eventually, I heard about you humans. I lied to you earlier about humans coming to Equestria from time to time; In fact, you're the first human that actually came here. There's little information that can be found of your kind, so they're theories about what they're like. I too had ideas of my own; so I took a chance at finding out by bringing one here, and you've exceeded my expectations with flying colors. You've proven to me the true nature of a human being."

"You're driven only by desire, striving to claim what entices you and are willing to sacrifice anything or any life to get it."

"To put it simply, you're creatures of indifference and selfishness . A true symbol of disharmony in this land."

"One can only imagine at how it's possible for your kind to cooperate as a society. How you act with those you pass on the streets. How you respond at the sight of the distress of others. How you treat your relatives, spouses, and offsprings."

You reflect on the actions since you came here. The thought of going back home was really the main thing that drove you to this point. You've been pushing away friendly ponies that were asking for companionship from ever getting close to you, just so you could make this chance that you wanted possible.

This is what you wanted, right?

This is what you've fought for.

"You've been an excellent actor in this little play of mine. Now without further ado, I shall return you back to your world now."

"Back to your lonely self-concerning life."

PreviousChapters Next