• Published 12th Sep 2017
  • 6,118 Views, 203 Comments

CYOA: Bronytale - Amereep



An interactive story influenced by 'Undertale'. You're human and appear in Equestria for 24 hours. You can make friends if you wish, but you'll be stuck in Equestria and start becoming a pony if you do.

  • ...
13
 203
 6,118

PreviousChapters Next
---

"Again!" shrieked the filly, "Why do you side with her?"

You put your fists on your hips and tell her that you saw her heading towards the mountains. Apple Boom gulped and looked at her sister.

The sister looks puzzled, "Mountain? Why where you hiding that you went up a mou-" her eyes widen "Ebott! You went up Mount Ebott!!!"

Apple Bloom squeezes her basket.

"I told ya how dangerous that place is! Foals have been lost up there!"

The filly shivers and gave a sheepish grin, "Yep. You caught me. Guess I'll go and ground myself now." She grabs the handle of the basket into her jaw and gallops past the two of you.

Applejack stomps her hoof on her sister's tail "I'm not through yet, Missy."

The basket flies from the filly's jaw and falls out of her reach.

"There must be more you're hiding from me."

"I'm... I'm not!"

"Yer can't hide anything from your sister, hun. Accepting punishment so easily implies that there's more to this matter.'"

The filly looks even more frighten then before.

"So tell me the rest."

"Th-the rest of what?"

Applejack shakes her head and looks at you, "What do you think? She's hiding something, but what do you think it is?"

You take a moment to think up a reason for her actions. What is she hiding?


She went someplace else.

She has something.

She's hiding nothing.

PreviousChapters Next