• Published 12th Sep 2017
  • 6,117 Views, 203 Comments

CYOA: Bronytale - Amereep



An interactive story influenced by 'Undertale'. You're human and appear in Equestria for 24 hours. You can make friends if you wish, but you'll be stuck in Equestria and start becoming a pony if you do.

  • ...
13
 203
 6,117

PreviousChapters Next
---

Celestia starts laughing from how flustered you are.

"Okay, I think I had my fun."

。.。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。.。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。.。.。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。.。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *

The Princess softens her laughter, "Forgive me. I was aware that you were coming so I thought I'd set up a little game for you."

Her attitude quickly lightens up from a few moments ago. She must've been playing earlier.

"Let me do this again more properly," the alicorn straightens up her posture, "Welcome to Canterlot Castle. My name's Princess Celestia, co-ruler of Equestria." She bows with a smile at you, "I got a message from Twilight earlier today that you were coming to see me. You're from another world and want to go back, correct?" You confirm, "But you are unable to because you're turning into a pony, which appears to have already taken full effect."

Celestia lowers her head, "I'm sorry to say, but it's out of my powers at returning you back home."

.......you feel like your heart was just broken in two.

"But..." she's giving you a reassuring smile, "I believe I know somepony who can."

"What was the name of your little friend again? The mushroom you spoke of to Twilight." You told her, "Mooshy.... alright."

Celestia lifts up her head, "Care to come out, Mooshy?"

You look around for the shroom, but it didn't appear.

"I know you're there, Mooshy. You've been following our friend here since they came to this world."

You search again, but nothing.

"........Mooshy."

The sound of ruffling caught both of your attentions. It was coming from the potted flowers, they were shifting as a cap of a mushroom pops from the soil.

"There you are, human. Was it you who called me?"

You point behind the fungus and it turns to see an alicorn standing over itself.

"Oh! Why, hello Princess. I'm so glad that I actually get a chance to meet you."

"It's nice to see you too, Discord." the shroom glares at the princess who seems amused at what she said, "I mean, 'Mooshy'."

Mooshy vanishes in a flash and the most unorthodox creature you've ever seen flashes into the room. A dark-grayish-brown creature with a slim torso attached with limbs from a lion, eagle, lizard, goat and a serpent tail stood before you. The head looked like a horse, but it has antlers from a deer and a goat. You just can't understand what this thing is, but those yellow eyes and red pupils made it clear that this thing was Mooshy.

"So you knew it was me," he spoke in a stern voice, "What do you want, a prize? Well go ahead, have one." He lift up his lion hand.

*Snap*

Discord snapped his fingers and a plate of spaghetti appears in front of Celestia. It suddenly hits you that you've heard that snapping sound before, three times to be precise, every time you accepted somepony's friendship. You assume that he turned you into a pony just as easily as he could turn himself into a mushroom.

"Discord," she pushes the plate away, "By any chance, did you bring our friend to Equestria?"

"Mmm.... perhaps." You don't need Applejack's help to know the truth from those words.

"They also told me that you said they would turn into a pony if they ever gained any friends here."

"Well, I might've said something like that."

She gives him a sly smile, "Then could you tell me why they would purposely turn themself into a pony?"

"Isn't it obvious? They simply have an unhealthy desire to become a pony. What other reason could there be?"

"'What other reason' indeed." the Princess said with a face looking like a confident poker player.

Discord slithered up to Celestia's face, "You know I'm right."

"Yes, you are." Her eyes closed, declaring that this argument was over.

Discord on the other hand got more irritated with her and looks back at you. He huffs and approaches, "Alright, human. You want to get home?"

*Snap*

He snapped his fingers and a golden heart shaped locket hangs from his finger, "then this is your ticket home. With this locket, you'll be able to travel through the rift that brought you here."

The trinket glints; enticing you to snatch it. Discord swings his tail around and raps the chain around his tail. "If you want it, then you'll have to fight me for it."

You're startled at what he wants from you. You look over at Celestia and she doesn't seem to mind; she hasn't even opened her eyes to see at what's about to transpire here.

You have four choices; you could fight him like he wants, you could act by charging after the locket, you could bargain with an item for the pendent, or you could not play his little game.

No matter what choice is made, you won't stop until you get that locket! Especially after finding out that he's the reason why you're here.




D̳̖͎͈̠̘i͇̖̬ͮś͍͔ͭͣ̌̆c̨͈̹̟̙̰͛̂̈ͯ̃o̒ͩ̄ṙ̼̼̥͎̯̠̟̍ͧ̚d̵̦̗͎̠̩̝ͅ ͏ï͔̙̯͈̖̮̠ͥͨ̐̕s̗̦̠̐ͨ ̫̙̖̟̮́̚ͅs̶͙̮̤̻͐͒̊c͏h̗̣̖͓̓͡e̟̾͌̐ͩͫ̃͆m̬̔͊̓͒ͮͪ̉͟i̝͙ͦǹ̠̹́g͇ͧ̊̽̏́͋ͅ

"Show me the determination of the human soul!"

FIGHT

ACT

ITEM

MERCY

PreviousChapters Next