• Published 12th Sep 2017
  • 6,117 Views, 203 Comments

CYOA: Bronytale - Amereep



An interactive story influenced by 'Undertale'. You're human and appear in Equestria for 24 hours. You can make friends if you wish, but you'll be stuck in Equestria and start becoming a pony if you do.

  • ...
13
 203
 6,117

PreviousChapters Next
---

She gives you an astonished look, "Oh, alright."

She snuggles the furball that's her new dog.

"I guess it's for the best. Applejack did say not to get too kindly with strangers. I just....."

"...thought you seemed pretty nice."

Well you helped Applejack solve her problem with Apple Bloom, even if it made it worse for the orange mare, and now you're free from your punishment. You wave Apple Bloom goodbye and head out of the orchard.

"Yeah, see ya around." she says with a hint of sorrow in her voice.


The sun starts falling as you head down a deserted path. About eleven more hours left in this world and you're doing a decent job at avoiding these ponies. However, you're starting to get a strange feeling that you're being watched by one right now.

You turn and don't see any of them, but you just know you're being watched by something. Nothing to the left, nadda to the right, and you consider on the bizarre thought and look up. For a brief moment, you saw something red, orange, and yellow sinking into a floating cloud.

You return to your pacing and after counting to seven, you turn to the cloud again to see the colors entering the cloud once more.

Yelling out at the cloud, you demanded that whatever was inside to come out.

The colors slowly come out and you see that it was the mane of a mare. She flies from the clouds with her pale cerulean wings and lands in front of you for you to see that she also has green, blue, and purple in her mane as well.

"H-hey," she looks at you with her dark rosy eyes, "I heard that something came by town today, so I wanted to see what this thing was." Her eyes scan you up and down, "You seem alright, my name is Rainbow Dash by the way."

You say that it was nice and continue to stroll down the road.

You claim that she was strange and before you know it, she starts flying beside you, "So you're more of the loner type, huh? That's cool. You know, I'm pretty cool too. In fact, you won't find anypony like me around here."

You wonder why she's still following you.

"Yup, everypony knows me. I even have my own fan club."

She keeps posing in a proud attitude within your gaze, almost like she's trying to gain something from you.

"All of them look up to me, want to be like me, and want to be with me."

That last line struck you as something suspicious. Is she........ trying to................... hit on you?

"I'll tell ya, it's not easy to keep up with everypony's expectation about you, but when you're as awesome as me, then nothing is impossible."

You a human and her a pony?!?! Together?!?!?!?! The very idea creeps you out.

Not to mention that she's doing a very poor job at it. She keeps on talking about herself and hasn't asked anything about you. Your interests, your hobbies, your name.

You see a split in the road and look over at the mare. You slow down to leave her sight and head down the opposite path she takes. She keeps talking, not even noticing that you're not behind her.

You keep walking and her voice fades away. You look back and don't see her. Smiling, you turn around and see her flying in the air, looking at you with a smile.

You fall back in surprise, "Sorry. You're so quite that I didn't even know that you left down another path. So anyways..."

It appears that she just can't take a hint.

She then starts to proclaim that she brakes records everyday, which is ironic because she got on your nerves at around a minute; a feat that didn't seem possible to you. It's downright frustrating to hear her proclaim that she's equivalent to a god's standards and you start getting an incredible urge to knock her down a few pegs.

Maybe you could give her a taste of her own medicine by making your own gloats. But what should you say?


Yeah, you're certainly something. Too bad I can't tell what.

You truly are great. Too bad I'm the talk of the town now.

PreviousChapters Next