• Published 12th Sep 2017
  • 6,117 Views, 203 Comments

CYOA: Bronytale - Amereep



An interactive story influenced by 'Undertale'. You're human and appear in Equestria for 24 hours. You can make friends if you wish, but you'll be stuck in Equestria and start becoming a pony if you do.

  • ...
13
 203
 6,117

PreviousChapters Next
---

"Heh....."

Pinkie looks pretty nervous, giving off a worried weak grin at you.

"Heh heh heh..... surprise!"

She shifts her head to the side.

"I.... I..... I don't have anymore surprises that I can make."

She sits on the ground. Tired, saddened, and disappointed at this final conclusion.

".............................it was fun though, right?"

The mare looks back with a bittersweet smile.

"Taking a quiz, cross examining, the macho contest, playing hide and seek. All the ponies you've met must've left some kind of impact on you."

She waits for a reaction from you.

"Yeah, it was frustrating at times, but it was also challenging, and we did have some laughs."

She stares at you in hopes for a smile, but her own smile begins fading from getting nothing in return.

"Didn't you feel any kind of enjoyment while spending time here? Any kind of pleasant feeling?"

Pinkie tries to read your mind from your expression.

"........................you can always feel this way you know."

She looks away. You can see that her lips are quivering and her body is shaking.

"...................."

Pinkie looks at you with a frightened look. Tears begin to form in her eyes as she desperately tries to make any form of connection with you.

"................................................don't you wanna be friends?"

YES

NO

PreviousChapters Next