• Published 12th Sep 2017
  • 6,118 Views, 203 Comments

CYOA: Bronytale - Amereep



An interactive story influenced by 'Undertale'. You're human and appear in Equestria for 24 hours. You can make friends if you wish, but you'll be stuck in Equestria and start becoming a pony if you do.

  • ...
13
 203
 6,118

PreviousChapters Next
---

"You got two. Well, at least you're paying attention a little, but I would've preferred more then that."

。.。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。.。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。.。.。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。.。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *

*Ding ding ding*

The sound of a clock acknowledging the time grabs both of your attentions.

"Is it that late already? We've been talking all morning!"

You take her word for it and use it to calculate the time left you have in this world to be 20 hours.

"I'm sorry," spoke Twilight, "I have some things that need to get done before noon, so I'm going to have to cut our conversation here. It was nice meeting you."

She trots back to her table and returns to her reading. You decide to leave her by heading out.

"Hey!" she called out.

You look back at her before heading out the door. She looks a bit uncertain about herself.

"Like I said earlier, being in a new world is an awkward situation for anypony to go through alone. I've dealt with it before, so I know how isolated it must be for you right now."

It does feel a little strange now that you think about it. New world, new rules. It's almost like being reborn again as you need to learn everything from scratch.

"I could be your friend if you like."

ACCEPT

DECLINE

PreviousChapters Next