• Published 12th Sep 2017
  • 6,118 Views, 203 Comments

CYOA: Bronytale - Amereep



An interactive story influenced by 'Undertale'. You're human and appear in Equestria for 24 hours. You can make friends if you wish, but you'll be stuck in Equestria and start becoming a pony if you do.

  • ...
13
 203
 6,118

PreviousChapters Next
---

You form a fist and pound her hoof to confirm with her offer.

*Snap*

You hear a strange sound and look around to find where it came from.

"What's wrong?"

You turn around, but you still can't find what made that sound.

"When did you get that?"

Rainbow Dash points at your rear-end and you look down to see a long bushy tail of pony's attached at the lower part of you spine.

You realize you just agree to Dash about being friends with her. Your blood suddenly turns cold at the permanent fate you have with this world and start panicking because of it.

"Hey, hey, what wrong?" she tries calming you down by stroking you with soothing voice.

You settle your nerves by taking deep breaths.

You tell her about being stuck in this world from accepting her friendship and how it's going to turn yourself into a pony.

"For real?!?!? Sorry sorry sorry."

You tell her that it's not her fault but you wished that you could still get back home.

"Well, perhaps you could, um............ah! See Princess Celestia," the mare pats you with a confident look on her face, "She'll help. You can count on it."

This seems like the only choice you've got now. You must see her if you want to get back home in one piece.

"She lives in Canterlot Castle, the city up on the side of the mountain." She points the a castle in the distance.

"Get moving," she gently pushes you, "It's right up there. I'm sorry that I can't go though. I promised my folks something I'd do before sundown."

"You got this, pal!" She encourages and you both head off your own directions.


Night has finally arrived as you approach the castle. It's much bigger then you thought it was from the distance. Finding the princess in this castle won't be a walk in the park.

You walk your way across the drawbridge.

"HALT!"

You stop at the command of two unicorns ahead of you with gold armor on. Their horns are glowing with floating spears in front of them pointed directly at you.

"Leave this instant!" one yells at you.

You tell them that you need to see Princess Celestia.

"I'm not going to allow a creature like you anywhere near the Princess."

You say that she's the only one that can help.

"Then you're going to have to get your help elsewhere."

You begged them that they just gotta le-

You suddenly jump back from a magical bullet nearly hitting your feet. "LEAVE!!!" they both demanded.

There's nothing you can do, these ponies will pummel you if you try to fight them. They have magic, weapons, numbers and that's from you can see from the outside. Who knows how many more ponies are on the inside that find your current appearance unsettling.

The only thing you can do is to leave, wait for the rest of your day to end and hope for the best.


You find a tree in a secluded area and wait there for the time being.

You lay your back to the tree and start to think how you arrived at this moment. Maybe there was something you did wrong? Maybe you did something right? You just can't find any conclusion to this turmoil you're in.

"Looks like we hit a brick wall."

You hear a voice coming close by.

"And it appears we won't CONTINUE."

You look down and see amber grayish mushroom, Mooshy, talking to you.

"Looks like you can't make up your mind, much like the human/pony you are. So, I'm going to end this game here."

You don't understand what its was talking about.

"I know what you're thinking 'Why don't I go back to a certain point' or 'Why don't I just go to the part that I want.' Well then answer me this, 'What chapter are you on?'"

You're not even certain that its talking to you anymore.

"That's right. All of these chapters are only dashes. There's around two hundred chapters so finding the chapter you want isn't possibly easy. No matter what, you won't be able to CONTINUE the story unless you try again from the START. Don't believe me? Look at the chapter list and you see only dashes."

It's almost as if its talking to someone else.

"So there you have it, you can't CONTINUE this story anymore. If you're sharp enough, you might just see what you've missed and then you could CONTINUE the story next time."

As for who its talking to, you...... just can't tell.

"I believe I've stayed my welcome. We can CONTINUE this conversation some other time, but for now, I'll be sending you back."

"Until then."

PreviousChapters Next