• Published 12th Sep 2017
  • 6,118 Views, 203 Comments

CYOA: Bronytale - Amereep



An interactive story influenced by 'Undertale'. You're human and appear in Equestria for 24 hours. You can make friends if you wish, but you'll be stuck in Equestria and start becoming a pony if you do.

  • ...
13
 203
 6,118

PreviousChapters Next
---

You accept her offer and she snuggles the furball.

*Snap*

You hear a strange sound and look around to find where it came from.

"What's wrong?"

You turn around, but you still can't find what made that sound.

"When did you get that?"

Apple Bloom points at your rear-end and you look down to see a long bushy tail of pony's attached at the lower part of you spine.

You realize you just agree to Apple Bloom about being friends with her. Your blood suddenly turns cold at the permanent fate you have with this world and start panicking because of it.

"Hey, what's the matter?" she tries calming you down by stroking you with soothing voice.

You settle your nerves by taking deep breaths.

You tell her about being stuck in this world from accepting her friendship and how it's going to turn yourself into a pony.

"You are? I'm sorry, I didn't know that was going to happen."

You tell her that it's not her fault but you wished that you could still get back home.

".........................Oh! Why don't you go see Princess Celestia," the mare pats you with a confident look on her face, "She'll help get you back home."

This seems like the only choice you've got now. You must see her if you want to get back home in one piece.

"She lives in Canterlot Castle, the city up on the side of the mountain." She points the a castle in the distance.

"Get going," she gently pushes you, "you can make it by sundown if you get going now."

You look at the sky and see the sun approaching closer and closer to the hills. It was time to go. You wave Apple Bloom goodbye and head towards the castle.

"Good luck! We'll be rooting for ya!" she says hugging her dog.


You march up a deserted path on a hill as the sunset starts to begin. Every step you make brings you another step closer to the castle. Nothing can stop you.

"I told you that we'd meet again, human."

That voice, you recognize it.

"Down over here."

Looking down, you see Mooshy staring at you with those red iris eyes.

"Oh, look at that. You've gone and grown a tail since we last met."

"It would appear that you accidentally gained a friend around here, such a shame for you."

You tell the fungus that you still plan on getting back with the help of Celestia.

"I would't bother trying if I were you. Celestia is a princess, royalty, upper-class. She wouldn't have time to help. Besides, if she could help, then she would've helped all of those other humans that are now ponies."

Doubt about this journey starts to invade your mind.

"But maybe there's still a chance of returning. You're not a complete pony yet, so perhaps you can get lucky and still return home when your time is up. Just make sure you don't make anymore friends for the remainder of your time here."

That's another possible solution, but are you willing to go on an assumption?

"Until next time, human." Mooshy disappears into the dirt after his goodbye.

You make to the top of the hill and you see why this road is deserted. Ahead of you is a gorge that has a rickety bridge, but you also see Canterlot Castle about a mile away. You look at the sun; you won't make it before dark if you take another path and the last thing you want to do is to try and walk in the dark. You have to take the bridge.

You look over the cliff, it looks like a long drop down. Holding in your breath, you take a step on the first plank.

You hear the board creak and you exhale; relieved that it didn't break. Looking at the rest of the planks ahead of you, you get the feeling that this is like a game of Russian roulette. You grab a tight hold of the rope that's used for a railing and hope that the 'barrel' is 'unloaded'.

Slowly, you walk on each plank as lightly as possible. The howling of the wind shakes your nerves and each creaking of the wood makes your heart skip a beat in anxiety.

You place your foot on a plank and lift the other foot for the next, but the plank you're currently on breaks.

You yell as you fall through the board, but hang there from your tight grip on the rope. You hear the sound of your echo through the gorge.

You pull yourself up and swing your leg onto the next board and put pressure on it to get the rest of your body up. The plank breaks and your body swings back down, making you lose your grip the the rope. You scream as you fall, it doesn't look like there's anything you could land on to soften the impact; not even a flower bed.

It seems like you're going to die in this world before you even get to finish living one day here.

You suddenly land on something soft that appears right from out of nowhere and are now flying at high speed through the air. You hear flapping sound but you can't see what they are, all you see is some kind of fur or maybe hair constantly hitting your face with wild colors.

You suddenly feel your world spin and you fall again. You land in a second to see that you're on the other side of the gorge. You notice a pale cerulean feather gently floating down into your sight.

"And once again!" You look up and see a mare pegasus that matches the color of the feather. She sits on a cloud doing poses and whips her rainbow mane everywhere, "Rainbow Dash saves the day!" she starts making crowd sounds, "Aaaaaaa! Greatest in all of Equestria! Aaaaaaa! We love you, Dash! Aaaaaaa!"

You get up and thank her for saving your tail.

"That was nothing. I could save five- no ten- no TWENTY of your species in under three seconds."

You note that her showboating is kinda..... concerning.

"Yeah, I'm pretty amazing. Take it in pal, cause there ain't nopony like me around here."

That ego is starting to become irritating for you.

"I'll tell ya, it's not easy to keep up with everypony's expectation about you, but when your as awesome as me, then nothing is impossible for this incredibly cool pony."

............you look over the cliff. It doesn't look that far down to you anymore.

She then starts to proclaim that she brakes records everyday, which is ironic because she got on your nerves at around a minute; a feat that didn't seem possible to you. Despite being your savior, it's downright frustrating to hear her proclaim that she's equivalent to a god's standards and you start getting an incredible urge to knock her down a few pegs.

Maybe you could give her a taste of her own medicine by making your own gloats. But what should you say?


Yeah, you're certainly something. Too bad I can't tell what.

You truly are great. Too bad I'm the talk of the town now.

PreviousChapters Next