• Published 12th Sep 2017
  • 6,118 Views, 203 Comments

CYOA: Bronytale - Amereep



An interactive story influenced by 'Undertale'. You're human and appear in Equestria for 24 hours. You can make friends if you wish, but you'll be stuck in Equestria and start becoming a pony if you do.

  • ...
13
 203
 6,118

PreviousChapters Next
---

They both stare at you, boggled at what they just heard.

Discord blinks rapidly, "You mean, you want to stay here....."

".....as a pony?" Celestia finishes his sentence and you nod. She smiles while shaking her head, "And here I thought I had your kind figured. Humans are really mysterious creatures."

"Well if you really want that, then I don't see why you can't." Discord's smile began growing, "You're going to love it here, course it'll take some getting used to, but you can live at my place in the mean time."

You start to get a dreaded feeling from that offer.

"We'll be roomies, and I'll show you the ropes. What to shop for, where to have tea parties, which ponies to pick on. We'll be inseparable, I'll go around and proclaim how amazing I am while you tag along and call me 'bro'. Here, you'll be needing these." Discord tosses you a pair of earplugs.

You can only assume that he snores in his sleep.

"I've been known to use blow-horns in my sleep."

..........you pray that he doesn't also sleepwalk over landmines.

"Well anyways," Celestia says to you, "As princess, please allow me the honor to officially acknowledge your stay."

She stands up to properly greet you.

"Welcome to Equestria."

PreviousChapters Next