• Published 12th Sep 2017
  • 6,117 Views, 203 Comments

CYOA: Bronytale - Amereep



An interactive story influenced by 'Undertale'. You're human and appear in Equestria for 24 hours. You can make friends if you wish, but you'll be stuck in Equestria and start becoming a pony if you do.

  • ...
13
 203
 6,117

PreviousChapters Next
---

"Did you even read what I just said?"

"This is exactly what I'm talking about. Ponies, or humans in your case, aren't really that considerate on the feelings of others. The weird ponies ask to be heard and to know that they're counted for being creative, but they're either judged, insulted, or straight out ignored by others. Judged at how they should be acting in society, insulted as they don't like their views or ideas, and ignored because others are only concerned about what they need and to find entertainment in the stuff that they like. It could be video games or maybe stories that they get this entertainment from and it is the only way to educate them; making them realize the actions they're making with their lives at the harsh reflection that's before them."

"So that's what the weird ponies try to do as well. They try to get others to accept them through these medias by using something that ponies are comfortable with. They put their heart and soul into it; making it the best that they can just to open the eyes of others and to show that there are many weird ponies that have great ideas that are both creative and groundbreaking. Very few have achieved the recognition that they deserve, but a lot are still judged, ignored, and insulted for trying something different."

"Don't you see what's happening? I'm doing the same thing right now; I'm trying to get you to like me through these attempts. I have only one shot to impress you, and if I fail, then I might never get another chance to try again. So I'm giving my darnest to get you to accept me now."

"But I'm not only asking you to accept me, but to also help me. I want to know that I mean something to others, that I'm a pillar that makes up their life. I want to know that I can bring a smile while I gain one of my own from knowing that I can bring joy to others. And most importantly, I want to know that I have a reason."

"A reason for living."

"Do you understand now or was that too long for you that you didn't read it?"

PreviousChapters Next