• Published 12th Sep 2017
  • 6,118 Views, 203 Comments

CYOA: Bronytale - Amereep



An interactive story influenced by 'Undertale'. You're human and appear in Equestria for 24 hours. You can make friends if you wish, but you'll be stuck in Equestria and start becoming a pony if you do.

  • ...
13
 203
 6,118

PreviousChapters Next
---

Applejack's eyes become enlarge from calling her out "........what."

You remind Applejack at how she got Winona; how she found and brought her home to keep.

Apple Bloom started to smile, "You did!" she gave her sister a sly grin at this sudden turnabout.

"Now hold on! I can explai-" she stopped when she felt the dog jump on her. She looks at the pup as it gives her his big pleadful eyes. ".......................arg." the orange mare gives up and marches off to prepare for another member to the family. You hear something being spoken under her breath that sounded like 'annoying dog'.

。.。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。.。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。.。.。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。.。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *

Apple Bloom is overjoyed, spinning around with her new dog.

The filly approaches you, "Thanks partner, you really save my skin there. Toby thanks you too." She lifts up her dog to you, but you think that you have more then enough thanks given from him as it is.

"Hey, let's be friends!" she suggests "You can come over and play with us and can one up my sister from time to time. It'll be great!!!"

You feel your tail swinging in the wind.

"Wanna be pals?"

ACCEPT

DECLINE

PreviousChapters Next