• Published 12th Sep 2017
  • 6,118 Views, 203 Comments

CYOA: Bronytale - Amereep



An interactive story influenced by 'Undertale'. You're human and appear in Equestria for 24 hours. You can make friends if you wish, but you'll be stuck in Equestria and start becoming a pony if you do.

  • ...
13
 203
 6,118

PreviousChapters Next
---

You form a fist and pound her hoof to confirm with her offer.

*Snap*

Again, you hear that sound, but something different happens. A flashing light blinds you and quickly fades for you to see your own hand gone. You're astonished and worried to see that it was replaced with a hoof.

"Did you decided to be more like your hero, buddy?" spoke Rainbow Dash.

You look at her and wonder why her cloud was higher then it was a moment ago. In fact, everything around you was higher, including the ground.

It finally registers to you, you are now a complete pony.

"Do you creatures do this sort of thing?" the pegasus asks.

You tell her that you're not from this world and that you need to see Princess Celestia in order to get home.

Dash's eyes suddenly shot open, "Wait, home!?!" she looks at the sunset, "Ah shoot! They're going to kill me. Sorry, but I just remembered something I promised my folks I'd do before sundown. Gotta go!" She flies off with a rainbow trail leading behind her.

Your gaze returns to the castle, "Oh!" You look behind you and see that Dash has returned, "I wanted to say that you can trust Celestia. She may not seem like it at times, but shes always looking out for the best interest of everypony." You thank her for her concern.

"You got this, pal!" She encourages and you both head off your own directions.


Night has finally arrived as you approach the castle. It's been a rough day for you, but you actually found a lot of enjoyment in this world. Despite the warnings, you've made three new friends and they each give their prayers at you achieving your goal. You may walk as one of them and you're chances of returning home are gone now, but you're full of determination that this will work and get you back home.

Nothing will stop you.

You trot your way across the drawbridge and two wings suddenly block your path. Taking a step back, you see that the wings are from two ponies in gold armor. They appear to be guards, based off of the solid stiff stance.

"State your purpose." one of them said.

You tell them that you wanted to see Princess Celestia.

The two guards view you, from your tail to your ears. They look at each other and make various gestures with their eyes; silently communicating to keep you in the dark. One of them finally looks back at you, "Come with me."

You oblige and follow him through the corridors of the castle. "The Princess said that she was expecting somepony to arrive tonight." the guard said, trying to make small talk, "I don't know what your intentions might be, but keep in mind that there are guards everywhere."

That sounded like a threat to you.

"You are to treat her majesty with honor and respect while you're here, got it?"

You nod as you enter into the throne room. Chandeliers hung across a long corridor that leads to the throne itself; consisting of two levels. The lower layer is supported by two columns with potted flowers next to them. The top layers has a large white alicorn sitting there, wrapped in her pale flowing multicolored tail and reading a scroll.

"Your Highness," the soldier said kneeling before her, "this pony here wishes to speak with you."

The alicorn has a peeved look on her face as she views you. You're under the impression that she must've had a long day and you being here only makes it more troublesome for her.

"Thank you," said the princess to her guard, "you are dismissed."

The guard walks by and gives a look, implying that he's got his eyes on you.

He leaves and you are left alone with Princess Celestia. She's royalty and she holds your chances at returning home in her hooves. Taking up on the guard's demands on respect is probably a good idea here. It could help get you on her good side and she'd be more willing to help you.

You just need to treat her like the princess she is.




Celestia deserves pampering

"So, how may I help you?"

It is an honor to meet the graceful, Princess Celestia, face to face.

Greetings Princess, my name is....... is something wrong?

How's it going, Tuts?

PreviousChapters Next